Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 193. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello,

I was using Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.9 in miningpoolhub
But claymore have a bug and not work in the lastest windows 10 version [Versión 1803 (April 2018 Update)]. There are a lot of people with this problem and not update to the lastest version.

Claymore's not fix this fail.

I wil chekc it several times in severals ring and all works fine in 1709 in not in 1803.

Now I have update all my ring from 1709 to 1803 and claymore not wok.

I recommend all people change the miner program.

Thanks

Roll back to 1709 and you'll be fine.

thanks, i tried it and worked fine several months ago. I am working fine since april.
I have been waiting 4 months waiting a solution, i think that 4 months is a enough time for fix this bug.
I want change my program to mining, i think that claymore isn´t a serious program if have this bug for a long time.
Activity: 55
Hello,

I was using Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.9 in miningpoolhub
But claymore have a bug and not work in the lastest windows 10 version [Versión 1803 (April 2018 Update)]. There are a lot of people with this problem and not update to the lastest version.

I wil chekc it several times in severals ring and all works fine in 1709 in not in 1803.

Thanks

Roll back to 1709 and you'll be fine.
Activity: 14
Hello,

Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Guys, can you help me how to set the claymore to SSL?
I'm trying to change the stratum pool into ssl but it doesn't work on claymore I hope some can help because i'm frustrated setting up my claymore to SSL pool connection.
Unlike Phoenix that It works easily but my problem using Phoenix, it seems my hashrate dropping lately.

Try adding "-checkcert" to your config, here is info from the help (see OP) about this switch.

"-checkcert   only for SSL connection: verify pool certificate. Default value is "1" (verify), use "-checkcert 0" to skip certificate verification."
I tried this but It doesn't work.

the image shows that SSL could not resolve

It does only mean that the URL configuration detected is invalid

image also shows this " SSL:0"

and this "reloading epools.txt"

seems it directly looking at eppols.txt that has a configuration of SSL:0

check your .bat file

Here I put my own config here I still trying any config but it doesn't work.

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -ewal 0x724070f1739b0C48f8862EDC34de71bc61902e6c -epsw x -mode 1 -checkcert 0

On stratum server it works fine but when switching it to SSL connection it always trying to reconnect 20 sec like the image result above.

I tried your config settings (with and without "-checkcert 0") and it worked fine, no problems at all. I tested it on an AMD card, an RX580 8GB, so not quite like-for-like.
You probably have already tried this but try re-downloading and re-installing Claymore v11.9, some files may have gotten corrupted, and re-install video drivers, firewall settings ?...other than that I'm all out of options - good luck.
I know how frustraiting it can be and sometimes it turns out to be something simply you've missed.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I'm trying to change the stratum pool into ssl but it doesn't work on claymore I hope some can help because i'm frustrated setting up my claymore to SSL pool connection.
Unlike Phoenix that It works easily but my problem using Phoenix, it seems my hashrate dropping lately.

Try adding "-checkcert" to your config, here is info from the help (see OP) about this switch.

"-checkcert   only for SSL connection: verify pool certificate. Default value is "1" (verify), use "-checkcert 0" to skip certificate verification."
I tried this but It doesn't work.

check your .bat file

Here I put my own config here I still trying any config but it doesn't work.

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -ewal 0x724070f1739b0C48f8862EDC34de71bc61902e6c -epsw x -mode 1 -checkcert 0

On stratum server it works fine but when switching it to SSL connection it always trying to reconnect 20 sec like the image result above.
Activity: 2
Hello I have just updated from claymore 11.1 to 11.8. I just copied and pasted my text from old bat file to the new one. It doesn't want to run in the new version. It tells me that the pool doesn't support the miner and that I should add -allpools 1. It connects to nano pool and dual mines eth and dcr (even though I am using the eth only bat.) It does mine my eth but it continues to mine dcr on nano pool with shares being rejected.

How do I fix this?
you can copy whole  .bat file from 11.1 to 11.8 ...

I figured it out. It wasn't the bat file, it was the epools txt and dpools txt. I copied the old ones from 11.1 over the ones in 11.8 and everything is back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
Hello I have just updated from claymore 11.1 to 11.8. I just copied and pasted my text from old bat file to the new one. It doesn't want to run in the new version. It tells me that the pool doesn't support the miner and that I should add -allpools 1. It connects to nano pool and dual mines eth and dcr (even though I am using the eth only bat.) It does mine my eth but it continues to mine dcr on nano pool with shares being rejected.

How do I fix this?
you can copy whole  .bat file from 11.1 to 11.8 ...
Activity: 2

How do I fix this?
Using 1070 with Claymore and I wonder if anyone is dual mining still?  And if yes what coin you doing?

Read back through this forum and you'll find your answer. Most people saying no to dual mining now,
Activity: 84
Using 1070 with Claymore and I wonder if anyone is dual mining still?  And if yes what coin you doing?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
make sure the pool supports it, the port is correct and you have ssl prefix:
Code:
-epool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555
Thanks for the reply but I already tried this but it always getting error I mean it's always failed and it keeps retrying it looks like that the Claymore doesn't support SSL.

Look at this image.

check your .bat file

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Code:
Thanks for the reply but I already tried this but it always getting error I mean it's always failed and it keeps retrying it looks like that the Claymore doesn't support SSL.

Look at this image.
https://i.imgur.com/nGcJqNr.png

What's the command line you're using?
legendary
Code:

Look at this image.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Code:
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
Hi

I am using Claymore 11.9 and windows 1803 in a rig, if I disconnect the monitor Claymore rig does not start, when I connect the monitor starts just at that time.

Is it something that is documented?

With windows 1709 I do not have this problem, but it is a rig of 12 gpus and I'm kind of lazy to reinstall everything for this problem.

Please if anyone knows if you could fix it using win 1803 (without reinstalling 1709) I would be very grateful for your help.

regards!

I had the same issue when my windows updated from 1511 to 1709.
Miner wouldn't work if monitor is not plugged in.
I solved this by buying hdmi dummy adapter and after I plugged it in, it works fine for months.
You can buy hdmi dummy adapter for 1-2$ on ebay.
legendary
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hi

I am using Claymore 11.9 and windows 1803 in a rig, if I disconnect the monitor Claymore rig does not start, when I connect the monitor starts just at that time.

Is it something that is documented?

With windows 1709 I do not have this problem, but it is a rig of 12 gpus and I'm kind of lazy to reinstall everything for this problem.

Please if anyone knows if you could fix it using win 1803 (without reinstalling 1709) I would be very grateful for your help.

regards!
Activity: 640
Merit: 56
minerstat
Claymore dual miner is minerstat's default client on both Windows node and Linux mining OS. Also included in profit-switch option.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
@Claymore
It seems there's a correlation between using temps/fan control from the miner and "NVML: cannot get fan speed, error 999 (an internal driver error occurred)" errors, causing application restart (worker restart in my case)
The rig is Win10 with 10*1060*6gb and and latest drivers. I'm using -mclock and -pwlim with no issues running v11.9, but as soon as I set -tt into anything it will lead to the error above within minutes.

I have better results with MSI AB than Claymore on Nvidia

Well... and my conclusion from the experience with MSI AB: do anything you must in order to avoid installing AB on your workers.

Anyways I had serious stability issues with this 10*1060 rig (lately it never held over 5-6 hours of constant work) , it was behaving like it had some problems with electricity/raisers/contacts.
It was constantly restarting/and occasionally hung in a way that only power down/up would make it recover. Reset wasn't doing the trick.

Fresh system image and NO AB install and now I have it running stable at 24.1MH at actually higher mclock than it was before and no issues whatsoever for 21+ hours.

I also have a couple rigs that restart every 4-6 hours. Is there a log file in win7 that would give insight as to whether specifically AB or other driver was at fault? I've been assuming it was just an OC/ temp thing, but hard to figure out which card is at fault so I end up lowering OC on all of them.

Have you looked at the Claymore log files to see what is causing the issues? Claymore log files are very detailed.
speaking of logs- mine were unclear. mostly it looked like power failure - normal operations and then sudden restart/end of log. it was likely a combination of driver, temps control, AB OC profiles issues. also 10 nvidia gpus is a factor, there were various scenarios that would slow down the machine or make logonui 50% (100% of one of the two 1151 celeron cores) or hung on reboot (low level driver issues).
now without AB with plim -35 and mem +750 set in claymore it had 0 restarts past two days.
Note: setting -tt to any value produces driver error something about failure to read temps, but with stock settings its doing fine, the temps are a bit higher than my target of 70C though...

edit: AB is bad, just as it always was. cleaning up the mess it may create could be tough, better never to install it on a worker at all.
Jump to: