Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 2. (Read 6588443 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Someone I know just downloaded Claymore 15 from claymoredualminer.com
It can mine ETH. Anyone know what it is that he has downloaded? The siste only says Claymore 15. is it moreepocs mod or something else?
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
-snip-
also some other links I used download on desktop but when I extract them, i get a file empty error even thought it shows file as 13.9MB
Which other links? There are no other links in the OP aside from 'simple mining' which has Claymore miners included.
All of his Mega account's uploads are all deleted due to the violation, that includes his dev/older versions.

If you're looking for "other links", the linux binaries are still in simplemining's miners archive download page.
To get there: follow the 'simplemining' link in the OP and click "Download & Install", then click "Browse archive images" , open "Parent Directory" and lastly, "Miners", claymore eth miner v15.0 should be there.
Note: it's not officially uploaded by Claymore so download at your own risk!
I strongly suggest to use other updated miners.

For the empty zip/rar files, your Antivirus must have flagged and deleted the files before you can even extract them.
The real Claymore ETH Miner will also trigger a false-positive antivirus flag, the simple solution is to create an exception to the file/directory.
But make sure that you didn't downloaded a fake/malicious version.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can't get the link to work.

DOWNLOAD LINK: MEGA - https://mega.nz/#F!O4YA2JgD!n2b4iSHQDruEsYUvTQP5_w

when i click on this which is on the first page, it goes to a message that says its been removed for violation of terms. can someone help me out here? is there another link I can use?
also some other links I used download on desktop but when I extract them, i get a file empty error even thought it shows file as 13.9MB

Thanks for any help.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Claymore was asked to sign his software and after that he vanished. I smell something diabolical.

I don't think it was that. I've asked him numerious times to sign his software back in 2017-2018, for some reason he never did. I never liked where he kept his executables hosted because it could of been hacked and replaced with malware miner software instead. No way to verify because he never posted any hashes.

Most software crypto based always has some type of way to verify the owner, Claymore never bothered to do this. No idea why. So it wasn't that he was asked to sign his software because people have been asking him to do that for years.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Claymore was asked to sign his software and after that he vanished. I smell something diabolical.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Einsteinium team is looking to utilize Claymore for mining MIL coin which  is about to be released.

Who should we contact about it?

We also sent direct message to the admins, please get in touch.

Thank you,

EMC2 dev team

Einstein, how ironic.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Project Claymore died a long time ago..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
oh what a sad news, Claymore was the best miner in history Sad
I am thinking about come back to mining and wanted to ask if Claymore is still the best, and so bad info here Sad
So I have to keep searching..
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Einsteinium team is looking to utilize Claymore for mining MIL coin which  is about to be released.

Thank you,

EMC2 dev team

There's no one to contact.  Claymore miner has been abandoned by the developer as Claymore hasn't logged on in over a year and all his bitcoin/ethereum address have not been accessed in about a year.   Claymore has disappeared.

Have you considered phoenix miner or one of the other miners that develop for both amd and nvidia?

We have also sent them message and posted on thread.
If you have contacts in there, please put us in touch.

Regards,
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
Forget Claymore...he has abandoned miners.

Long live the new king..LOLMINER.

4gb cards hashing eth at 27+mhs....  super zombie mode
A trick even Claymore never managed.

LOLMINER is super for miners and is pushing the limit for us all.

(claymore was great for its time...but its time is gone)
Activity: 703
Merit: 272

Thank you,

EMC2 dev team

There's no one to contact.  Claymore miner has been abandoned by the developer as Claymore hasn't logged on in over a year and all his bitcoin/ethereum address have not been accessed in about a year.   Claymore has disappeared.

Have you considered phoenix miner or one of the other miners that develop for both amd and nvidia?
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Thank you,

EMC2 dev team
legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028
So does anyone have a viable idea on what happened to claymore?  His last post here was late 2019. Maybe the covid got him?
 Can someone look to see when the last movement took place in his eth wallets?

SOME PERSON DID THAT--

It is posted in this thead, not too far back.  Somehow, I forgot the date.       --scryptr
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
So does anyone have a viable idea on what happened to claymore?  His last post here was late 2019. Maybe the covid got him?
 Can someone look to see when the last movement took place in his eth wallets?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Hey guys,
1st time wannabe miner, just installed Claymore yesterday, now reading all the inet and judging by some posts one might get impression that Claymore is not working anymore. But it is working fine for me, using just the standard settings that were on website.. Or is it for some newer cards/non-windows systems that are not working?
We are talking about videocards with a video memory capacity of 4 GB or less. Due to the size of the DAG file and the fact that the miner has not been updated for a long time, it can no longer work with these video cards when mining ETH.
Activity: 1
Hey guys,
1st time wannabe miner, just installed Claymore yesterday, now reading all the inet and judging by some posts one might get impression that Claymore is not working anymore. But it is working fine for me, using just the standard settings that were on website.. Or is it for some newer cards/non-windows systems that are not working?
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
Eth+Zil Pool: https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb075 !
Hi all,
It’s been a while and now that claymore is dead, could you please tell me how to set the straps for phoenixminer?

My Rex 570 4G has so low hashrate, less than 3 compared with 29 last year. In claymore I set -strap and everything worked. In Phoenix I set straps to 200 and the hashrate doesn’t change.

Thank you for reading.

For 4Gb Cards try lolminer... is one of the best solution for still mining ETH...

run with adminstrator rights phoenixminer     use straps     :     -straps 1  -straps 2  -straps 3
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Hi all,
It’s been a while and now that claymore is dead, could you please tell me how to set the straps for phoenixminer?

My Rex 570 4G has so low hashrate, less than 3 compared with 29 last year. In claymore I set -strap and everything worked. In Phoenix I set straps to 200 and the hashrate doesn’t change.

Thank you for reading.

For 4Gb Cards try lolminer... is one of the best solution for still mining ETH...
Activity: 59
Hi all,

Thank you for reading.
Activity: 5
hello All !!!!
i`m new in here
so ... my question is :
what miner shuld i use right now in this date 07.01.2021
i`ve readed that there are some problems with clymore or something like this some Scam/hack something like this

tonight i`ll put my rig all together (luky that i`ve bought gpu`s last month so prices were acceptable)
pls any suggestion or idea or anything is welcomed 

not working https://i.imgur.com/n7QdwIm.png

Try Phoenixminer...claymore is older and not being updated...the patches done by some are just that bandaids.  Support the actual devs who are providing and updating their software. 

Can confirm, Phoenixminer is way easier to work with.
Pages:
Jump to: