Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 5. (Read 6588443 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I understand that Claymore miner is done now, but using 1080 Ti cards with every other miner I get ~18MH/s instead of ~47MH/s if the DAG is over 4GB in benchmark modes (win 8.1). What am I missing? Linux works well so I'm guessing it's some driver or windows limitation? Is there a workaround?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important

lolMiner is working great... with very good Watts improve
What GPU you have? If nvidia cards can you share some config let me test just want to have some improvements on my hashrate and power.
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Hello,
I have the same error message "Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect / ETH: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...".

now miner supports up to #384 epoch (4GB DAG size).

Actually: Epoch 385
Thank you for the answer.
What kind of solution do you recommend to solve the problem?

switch compatible epoch miner software...

what software do you recomandate?

lolMiner is working great... with very good Watts improve
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,
I have the same error message "Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect / ETH: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...".

what software do you recomandate?
Activity: 1
Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect / ETH: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec
win10 3rig 20x1070 problem Cry
Activity: 3
Hello,

And why it still work on the Windows machines?
Hello,

Activity: 2
Same problem on Windows, 3 diferent sistems: GTX 1080, 1080ti and RX480. Claymore version is 15.0
Hello,
Here are the settings I am using:
-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444
-ewal ***
-epsw ***
-eworker ***
-mode 1
-gser 2
-eres 0
-wd 0 disable watchdog
I also tried to install the latest 15.0 version but it the problem is the same.
I am using Radeon RX 570 GPUs on Ubuntu. The same kind of setup runs good on Windows.
Anybody knows what can be the solution?
Thanks in advance.
Same here about 3 hour s......😔 but the only rig on Linux. On windows until now áll working ok
Activity: 5
Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect
Are you using 4GB video cards?
What miner program are you using?

8gb rx580
Activity: 4
About 2 hours ago I started getting "pool sent wrong data cannot set epoch disconnect" on ethermine org.

I am running Radeon VII's so memory is not an issue.

Anyone having the same issue?  Thanks.
Activity: 5
Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
Hello fellow miners. Some of you can remember me from HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer. I've updated that miner, added new features and fixed bugs without access to source code.

I like Claymore's Eth miner much and used it many times in 2019/2020, so it's sad for me to see this situation.
I decided to see what can be done to solve the problem.

After two weeks of researching and hard work, the solution is 99% ready. I call it "More Epochs" mod for Claymore Eth Miner v15 for Windows. For now mod supports only Cuda 8 version of the miner and increases number of epochs up to 500. Support of Cuda 10 version of the miner, Linux version of the miner and support of Amd gpus will come later (not sure about Amd for now as I don't have any of amd video card right now for research and testing).

I'm doing final tests, right now my mod works with -eres 2 which means epoch 386 for Dag buffer.
But I have to wait actual epoch 385 to check it there. If everything will be fine, I'll release the mod and will create separate topic for it.

Don't lose hope and stay tuned.

sounds great. looking forward to see claymore working again, please add amd support too, i dont have nvidia cards.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I also used this miner for a very long time.
Without access to the main code, this miner will lose in performance on new video cards.
Activity: 325
Merit: 2
Hello fellow miners. Some of you can remember me from HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer. I've updated that miner, added new features and fixed bugs without access to source code.

I like Claymore's Eth miner much and used it many times in 2019/2020, so it's sad for me to see this situation.
I decided to see what can be done to solve the problem.

After two weeks of researching and hard work, the solution is 99% ready. I call it "More Epochs" mod for Claymore Eth Miner v15 for Windows. For now mod supports only Cuda 8 version of the miner and increases number of epochs up to 500. Support of Cuda 10 version of the miner, Linux version of the miner and support of Amd gpus will come later (not sure about Amd for now as I don't have any of amd video card right now for research and testing).

I'm doing final tests, right now my mod works with -eres 2 which means epoch 386 for Dag buffer.
But I have to wait actual epoch 385 to check it there. If everything will be fine, I'll release the mod and will create separate topic for it.

Don't lose hope and stay tuned.

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
I use now NBminer, I can now still mine with 4Gb cards
Activity: 287
Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..
Good Bye Claymore, thank for long profit season

Rest In Peace buddy...

Time to switch to a new miner...

i already did it

switch to phoenix
Activity: 639
Merit: 19

Rest In Peace buddy...

Time to switch to a new miner...
Activity: 287
Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

Rest In Peace buddy...
Pages:
Jump to: