Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 7. (Read 6588443 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Wow, didn't realise that Satoshi was last active over a decade ago. Its a real mystery of exactly what happened with him and his riches. I think one day there will be a major box-office movie called "The search for Satoshi".

He has billions of dollars worth of coins, you think he didn't sell any of them? He must have balls of steel pretty much. However there are times when there are coinbase transactions going back to 2010 which are being spent, maybe its Satoshi selling his mined coins in reverse of how they were mined.

Given that a single reward block of 50BTC is over $1M now, he can probably sell one block every 2-3 years and still live comfortably. Whats also suprising is that even if Satoshi stays silent, his friends or family or enemies might not. And someone by now would of slipped and his identify would of been revealed. However its still a mystery.

From what is known, he lived in London from 2004 to 2010. I myself lived in London from 2004 to 2013. I guess he was a computer science student just like me at that time. If satoshi is not one of my personalities then I might have met him somewhere around London in that time.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
What if...
Claymore = Satoshi Nakamoto ?
Satoshi (profile;u=3) = Bitcoin
Date Registered:   November 19, 2009, 07:12:39 PM
Last Active:   December 13, 2010, 04:45:41 PM

Claymore (u=306958) = Ethereum miner and other Altcoin miners
Date Registered:   April 02, 2014, 11:29:01 PM
Last Active:   November 11, 2019, 06:37:41 PM

The evidence shows that their 'registered' and 'last active' time were both 'PM' (default bitcointalk time zone), I'd say that he's the same person.

Wow, didn't realise that Satoshi was last active over a decade ago. Its a real mystery of exactly what happened with him and his riches. I think one day there will be a major box-office movie called "The search for Satoshi".

He has billions of dollars worth of coins, you think he didn't sell any of them? He must have balls of steel pretty much. However there are times when there are coinbase transactions going back to 2010 which are being spent, maybe its Satoshi selling his mined coins in reverse of how they were mined.

Given that a single reward block of 50BTC is over $1M now, he can probably sell one block every 2-3 years and still live comfortably. Whats also suprising is that even if Satoshi stays silent, his friends or family or enemies might not. And someone by now would of slipped and his identify would of been revealed. However its still a mystery.
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
why russian mafia? may be it was italian mafia?  Cool

There is a difference between the Russian and Italian mafia, if it was the Italian mafia then they would still be getting claymore's devfee, the Russia mafia just want the money and the kill and that is it.

interesting.. i know only 1 claymore's devfee eth wallet from rwteam's post back in 2019. Address still receives devfee every day, but last outgoing transaction was 385 days ago. Outgoing transactions show that random eth values (like 585.5874, 684.4353, ....) were sent to several accumulate addresses, many of them are very old and empty. Couple newer wallets have 10k and 20k eth. Latest one of that accumulate addresses was sending round values (like 100,1000, 2000 eth) to yet another address, last transaction was done 145 days ago.

That last address was only used to send round eth values (1000, 2000..) to Poloniex 2 address (0x209c4784ab1e8183cf58ca33cb740efbf3fc18ef), and last transaction was done 145 days ago too (about 3000 eth). Totally that address send to poloniex about 22k-23k of eth within 279 days starting 438 days ago . What can i say.. what a waste of coins, price was low as hell  Grin

So Claymore wasn't logging to forum for more than a year, but still sent that 3k eth just 5 month ago to same poloniex address he was sending  to earlier.. Hmm, i think he's okay but don't wanna work anymore. He's probably busy buying private island  Grin
Xtreme Monster

There is a difference between the Russian and Italian mafia, if it was the Italian mafia then they would still be getting claymore's devfee, the Russia mafia just want the money and the kill and that is it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
@Claymore, any plans to support new ETC algo?

Russian mafia killed claymore and stole his millions of coins. He hasn't logged on in over a year...

He was careless, he did not take steps to hide himself. He was an easy target. People need to pay attention to this. If is worthwhile to the mafia, they do whatever it takes to complete the job.

Этo итaльянцы.100%
Activity: 13

Russian mafia killed claymore and stole his millions of coins. He hasn't logged on in over a year...

He was careless, he did not take steps to hide himself. He was an easy target. People need to pay attention to this. If is worthwhile to the mafia, they do whatever it takes to complete the job.

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

There are plenty of alternatives like this Trexminer Lolminer Gminer Phoenixminer don't panic people, hopefully the developer Claymore is not dead, but if anyone knows the source code of claymore it would be good to upgrade it to a better version.

Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes
yeah could be very nice if someone continue claymores work.
Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

Is it a joke? or real news based on some proofs/evidences?
is is a joke. if mafia killed him then why his devfees are untouched. wouldnt they get all money?
2options left since he has not been posting anything around 1 year now.
1.he just left abounded us.
2.he is dead. i wish it is not true.
What other options can be people?
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
What if...
Satoshi (profile;u=3) = Bitcoin
Date Registered:   November 19, 2009, 07:12:39 PM
Last Active:   December 13, 2010, 04:45:41 PM

Claymore (u=306958) = Ethereum miner and other Altcoin miners
Date Registered:   April 02, 2014, 11:29:01 PM
Last Active:   November 11, 2019, 06:37:41 PM

The evidence shows that their 'registered' and 'last active' time were both 'PM' (default bitcointalk time zone), I'd say that he's the same person.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
What if...
Activity: 639
Merit: 19

What is true, is that software is abandoned and people have to swicht to another miners or it will be impossible to continue mining next weeks. I did my change to lolMiner for the 4Gb Zombie Mode and for ETCHash Rigs...
Some weeks ago to
Activity: 63

Xtreme Monster

Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

Yikes, I hope thats not true. Its dangerous to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388

Activity: 63
Activity: 57

[/quote]

Down about 5 threads below this one is official lolminer thread....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lolminer-164-fastest-kaspa-miner-in-market-4724735
[/quote]

Thank you!
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
Any news? Will this miner be updated anytime soon?

There is a rumor that the developer is not more in the thema. Also he has a big quantity in his wallet that hasn't move for a long time... you should think in make a swap of miner or soon will not be able to mine ETH... Now you cannot ETC and in a pair of weeks eth too... have a look to lolMiner for example, great for both Nvidia and AMD, more in AMD but also works perfectly in mix Rigs

That's really too bad.  The application was working quite well up to this point.  I'm getting the notion that lolminer sounds like a replacement a lot of people are pointing to.
Can you point out the best place to get the app as well as best config settings?  I tried many and needed some help to get the command line just right to get my best rate.  Doubting I can use the same commands in lolminer

Down about 5 threads below this one is official lolminer thread....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lolminer-164-fastest-kaspa-miner-in-market-4724735
Activity: 57

There is a rumor that the developer is not more in the thema. Also he has a big quantity in his wallet that hasn't move for a long time... you should think in make a swap of miner or soon will not be able to mine ETH... Now you cannot ETC and in a pair of weeks eth too... have a look to lolMiner for example, great for both Nvidia and AMD, more in AMD but also works perfectly in mix Rigs

That's really too bad.  The application was working quite well up to this point.  I'm getting the notion that lolminer sounds like a replacement a lot of people are pointing to.
Can you point out the best place to get the app as well as best config settings?  I tried many and needed some help to get the command line just right to get my best rate.  Doubting I can use the same commands in lolminer
Activity: 639
Merit: 19

Pages:
Jump to: