Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 447. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
i use a ASROCK H110 BTC Pro+ Mainboard with AMD Cards and Claymore Miner on SimpleMiningOS.
How can i see which GPUx Card is which PCIE Port on the Mainboard, for debug or tuning the cards...?
Someone should remove your Legendary status!
Lol so harsh bro haaha! Grin
Activity: 67
i use a ASROCK H110 BTC Pro+ Mainboard with AMD Cards and Claymore Miner on SimpleMiningOS.
How can i see which GPUx Card is which PCIE Port on the Mainboard, for debug or tuning the cards...?
Someone should remove your Legendary status!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Activity: 14
@ zumili:
thanks for the tip about the risers! I use the YIKESHU now, and my rigs are driving me crazy with their total unpredictable behavior. I will try the PTSAYING and see if this gives improvement.
Activity: 63
i heard from someone that anyone who use claymore up do 10.5 need to update do 10.6  ,what's the cause Huh

Have a look at the 1st post in this thread, he has a change log there and it will tell you what the changes are between 10.5 and 10.6.

ok i/ve read:

"Latest version is v10.6:

- fixed critical issue in remote management feature (attacker could crash miner even in read-only mode)."

its about -mport  option yes? so if somebody didn't used that option, older versions are safe ? correct ?
Activity: 49
i heard from someone that anyone who use claymore up do 10.5 need to update do 10.6  ,what's the cause Huh

Have a look at the 1st post in this thread, he has a change log there and it will tell you what the changes are between 10.5 and 10.6.
Activity: 24
So just in case somebody want to mine with their rig ETH only on two different pools, here is the content of my batch file (start_eth_nanopool_noobpool.bat):

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
start "" "EthDcrMiner64.exe" -epool noobpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x0cdb48b05f63b3d3f351523eb7e757e9c640518a -epsw x -eworker rig1 -ftime 10 -mode 1 -r 1 -dcri 1,1,1 -cclock 1200,1100,1200 -cvddc 885,890,875 -mclock 2100,2100,2150 -mvddc 885,885,875 -tt 57,57,57 -fanmin 42,42,42 -tstop 78,78,78 -di 012 -altnum 2
timeout /t 10 /nobreak
start "" "EthDcrMiner64.exe" -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x0cdb48b05f63b3d3f351523eb7e757e9c640518a.rig1/email -epsw x -ftime 10 -mode 1 -r 1 -dcri 1,1,1,1 -cclock 1200,1200,1200,1200 -cvddc 875,875,875,875 -mclock 2100,2100,2100,2150 -mvddc 895,908,899,875 -tt 57,57,57,57 -fanmin 42,42,42,42 -tstop 78,78,78,78 -di 3456 -altnum 2 -mport 3334

This batch-file gets started from Windows 10 Autostart.
The first 3 GPUs are used to mine on noobpool (no mining fees but high transmission fees!!) and the other 4 GPUs are used to mine on nanopool (also take care if you use this pool).
The command timeout /t 10 /nobreak waits for 10 seconds before the second instance gets opened.

Another thing you have to take care about are the risers. I bought 6 "YIKESHU" Risers (blue, 6-Pin-PCI-E on the riser)  from Amazon and there are all crap! One out of these 6 was completely defect. But the other produce massive problems during the mining. All GPUs where I used these riser, got randomly stuck during the mining. After I changed all of these "YIKESHU" riser to "Ptsaying" risers, the GPUs don't produce errors any more and I was also able to let the GPU run faster with less voltage with these new riser.
So if you got massive problems, the first thing you should do is down-clock your GPUs a bit and if this will not help, you must change your risers! Risers which also work fine in my rig are the "ELEGIANT" risers which I also got from amazon.
Activity: 21
I got my miner crashing few times over the day with the message "Miner has stop working"

I cant see any errors, I do get sometimes freeze, I have no idea why, I have 4GB ram on the pc, 2 raiser , which I already swap to new one.

I got 580 OC edition, with default settings.

Anyone got the same issue?
Activity: 63
Activity: 49
@claymore
Any possibility you may consider doing a miner for x16r?
Activity: 9
I'm always get error with devfee, my rigs hang out and restart  Huh Feeling tired  Embarrassed

I had this problem once, try to specifying the option "-allpools 1“ on start.bat.

Thanks for your reply Smiley I set "allpools 1" and "allcoins 1" but rig remain stuck at devfee, I'm trying to set "nofee 1" and get terrible hashrate, 25.5mh/s with rx470  Sad

Sorry I'm not good at english
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
I'm always get error with devfee, my rigs hang out and restart  Huh Feeling tired  Embarrassed

I had this problem once, try to specifying the option "-allpools 1“ on start.bat.

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
5 GPU's at 1000w? Probably need more power.
Check your RAM? 4gb min and add virtual ram to include 16gb or your hard rive too.

1000W is plenty for 5 GPUs Eth only. with undervolt, 6 GPUs takes ~730W at the wall, so perhaps ~670W of PSU output. You could feasibly run 7 if there were enough connectors.

Dual mining different story, 1200-1300W PSU would be recommended.

thanks, but i have 1800w look at my post. RYXES does not see that i have 1000w + 800w

my problem is 'hangs on opencl call'  and now i dont know where i have to search Wink 

Ya I saw you have 1800w, I was just correcting RYXES.

If a rig is unstable like you say, it may be risers or motherboard. Look at logs see if it is one GPU in particular and try changing riser. Can also unhook all but one, and incrementally test. In Windows can use HwInfo64 to check for mem errors and other things. I had a Biostar TB250 mobo would throw lots of PCIE errors, resulting in about 20 reboots per day. Replaced mobo, rock solid. I don't know if there is a Linux tool. My experience with Linux has been figuring out the desktop is a PITA, and VMs/Server for webdev work.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Hi

I'm having problems with a gpu msi armor rx 580 8Gb, after a few hours of mining seems to stop reading the temperature well, and probe to use another raiser and remains the same.

Will the gpu be wrong?

attached capture

regards

Activity: 22
Is there a pool that charges less than 1%?
There are some and they have running costs. Server, software and so on. Claymore doesn't have. This has nothing to do with communism. I think a lot of people aren't aware that he makes so much money. So if you could disable developer fee and have the same hashrate, that would be ok. A lot of people wouldn't care if dev fee is the default option, so he still had enough money.

Name a pool under 1%.

Claymore has running costs, testing, adding new features, maintaining compatibility with drivers, the list goes on. Obviously you are not a software developer at all, because you are so uninformed it is absolutely stunning.

Don't use the software. You aren't worthy.

There are many pools with fees under 1%, I can't remember them all but two that come to mind are etn.spacepools.org with only 0.1% fees and miningpoolhub.com with only 0.9% fees. For choice of coins, functions and support I'd go for miningpoolhub.

Thanks for the pointers. Very useful outcome to an otherwise dubious post. :_)

CJ
Activity: 22
Hi everybody,
first, sry for my bad english writing.

i have a mining rig, my components:

4x gigabyte rx 570 4g
2 of them with 1140 2030 and 2 with 1140 2050 @ 850mv
the rig works very well, i got 114 MH/s "28.5" eth 540w from the wall
i use 2 600w powersupplys, an celeron cpu and a gigabyte mainboard with 4gb ram.
my os is win10 pro an it is setup for mining.

yesterday i install the new claymore miner, the description tells me i can dual mine without a hashratedrop @ eth.
i try this with eth+dcr, but wenn i start mining my eth hashrate drops zu 17MH/s

has anyone try this or a idea?

Play with the -dcri setting maybe?

How did you mod the BIOS to get an RX 570 card to hash at 28.5?  I only get about 24.

Thanks, CJ
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Is there a pool that charges less than 1%?
There are some and they have running costs. Server, software and so on. Claymore doesn't have. This has nothing to do with communism. I think a lot of people aren't aware that he makes so much money. So if you could disable developer fee and have the same hashrate, that would be ok. A lot of people wouldn't care if dev fee is the default option, so he still had enough money.

Name a pool under 1%.

Claymore has running costs, testing, adding new features, maintaining compatibility with drivers, the list goes on. Obviously you are not a software developer at all, because you are so uninformed it is absolutely stunning.

Don't use the software. You aren't worthy.

There are many pools with fees under 1%, I can't remember them all but two that come to mind are etn.spacepools.org with only 0.1% fees and miningpoolhub.com with only 0.9% fees. For choice of coins, functions and support I'd go for miningpoolhub.
Activity: 595
get this error when I try to launch the last version of the miner in ubuntu 17.10

Code:
./ethdcrminer64: error while loading shared libraries: libOpenCL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any help?

Try reinstallin your drivers, or does it work with previous versions?

yes but was a previous version both of the miner and the OS
Activity: 71
Excited for the new dual coins!
Activity: 595
get this error when I try to launch the last version of the miner in ubuntu 17.10

Code:
./ethdcrminer64: error while loading shared libraries: libOpenCL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any help?
Jump to: