Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 449. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'm always get error with devfee, my rigs hang out and restart  Huh Feeling tired  Embarrassed
Activity: 16
What is the max -ethi value?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
The Devfee is 2% of your ETH earnings in dual mining mode and 1% in ETH only mode, based on mining towards the built in Dev wallet for a period of time to collect the fee. The pool fee is based on the structure for whatever pool you mine and it is collected from your earings on that pool. In addition to the pool percentage for mining, most pools also charge a transaction fee for withdrawls.
Activity: 35
one small question,

If I mine eth+dcr using 2 different pools (nanopool for eth + dcr coinmine)  then how much fee will be charged by each pool and dev fee?  is it 1% for each pool and 2 % dev ? total 4%
Is it better to mine only eth if fee is compared ? here only 1% pool fee and 1% dev total 2%

If the calculations are correct?
Activity: 2
I'm writing python script to check whether pc is running on UPS or not and based on that, control GPUs mining(to extend time running on battery).
I've found a small bug in Remote Management API documentation:
Code:
{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"control_gpu", "params":[0, 1]}
Should be:
Code:
{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"control_gpu", "params":["0", "1"]}
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Dual mining DCR at suprnova was causing my rig to reboot recently as the connection kept dropping, had to be pool related. So I switched to coinmine.pl - working great again - well, except for the fact that difficulty rise is making DCR impossible to actually mine on one rig, but unrelated...

I’m mining DCR in coinmine.pl too, and I noticed the same thing... the difficulty is making mine DCR impossible.

So, the question is... there are another coin that I worth mine than DCR, as second coin? I tried Sia, but I didn’t like the results.

If you look back a couple of pages, you'll find a comment by Claymore indicating that he knows "Dual is Dead" for now due to the new ASICs and that he is working on another algo that he expects to be twice as powerful as existing "solutions" for that coin (he doesn't say which one, but I suspect we will know soon, maybe with 10.7 release?).  I'm just speculating, of course.

Those of you who haven't properly tuned your systems can keep doing what I have been doing with my spare time lately and my original miner MH/s rate is up 26.98% over what I was doing a week ago.  I thought I had tried everything as far as overclocking, mods and volt hacking, but apparently not.

I started with 18.9MH/s and now I am running just over 24MH/s - now that's worth doing!  It seems that my Samsung RAM is more capable than I thought given proper specs.

I suppose that I know what I'm doing, since this is out of the stock HP nVidia 1060 3GB card I had in my rig before I built a true mining rig.  When you see your effective MH/s go over 30 for the first time, you know that you are truly winning the silicon lottery, as I have heard stated before - especially for this plain jane / vanilla GPU.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
I have disable the auto Windows10 Pro update in the “services.msc”.
But after a day or so of continuous mining, the disabled Windows Update service becomes Enabled by itself.
Can anyone in the forum comment? Is this normal? How to permanently disable auto Windows Update?
Thanks

I have windows 10 in my rigs too, and to disable Windows Update I did the same as you... in services.msc, I put the Windows Update services in disable mode (not in manual).

After that, my Windows never updated again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Hello guys, I have problems with my dualmining (DCR) because never connect with the pool and all the rigs restart everytime. Could you tell me please any other stable pool? I am miming DCR with suprnova, but I am getting tired with that pool, too much problems and I finally have the rigs onlymining eth, sadly.

Kind regards.

Dual mining DCR at suprnova was causing my rig to reboot recently as the connection kept dropping, had to be pool related. So I switched to coinmine.pl - working great again - well, except for the fact that difficulty rise is making DCR impossible to actually mine on one rig, but unrelated...

I’m mining DCR in coinmine.pl too, and I noticed the same thing... the difficulty is making mine DCR impossible.

So, the question is... there are another coin that I worth mine than DCR, as second coin? I tried Sia, but I didn’t like the results.
T1
Activity: 6
- SSD 850EVO. 18286MB of virtual memory
- Latest crimson drivers (blockchain drivers always crash my miners on start).
- Windows 7 ultimate 64.
- Claymore dual 10.6 ETH (and nicehash legacy 1.8.1.6/1.8.1.7) running in ETH only.

Instead of 28-30MH/s, I get an average 22MH/s, I don't understand why.

With Windows 7 you have to use robinh00d driver, search in bitcointalk.
Activity: 1
Hello,

I have some issues with my hashrate, here are my settings:
- Z97 chipset MB with PCI express X16
- Pentium G3460 with 12GB RAM
- Sapphire RX 570 Pulse ITX (4G RAM), stable at 1150MHz core and 2050MHz mem
- Bios mod (1150/1900)
- 1500Mhz mem steps tweak
- SSD 850EVO. 18286MB of virtual memory
- Latest crimson drivers (blockchain drivers always crash my miners on start).
- Windows 7 ultimate 64.
- Claymore dual 10.6 ETH (and nicehash legacy 1.8.1.6/1.8.1.7) running in ETH only.

Instead of 28-30MH/s, I get an average 22MH/s, I don't understand why.
Please click the link to see the actual hasrate.
http://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/01/30/180130085906192407.jpg

Thanks.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
I have disable the auto Windows10 Pro update in the “services.msc”.
But after a day or so of continuous mining, the disabled Windows Update service becomes Enabled by itself.
Can anyone in the forum comment? Is this normal? How to permanently disable auto Windows Update?
Thanks
1) open gpedit.msc
2) configure group policy to disable windows update (and driver updates)
3) run in cmd "gpupdate /force"
Activity: 13
Hey people! Is there any possibility of audible warning using the web browser monitoring?

Download Minerstat app for your phone, every time your miner is offline (not working), you will get notification on your phone. If you have google account on your pc you will also get notification (sound) on your desktop.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Hi,

With my GTX 960, I am getting 2.5MH/s. Is this normal guys? Seems very low.

Yes it is low. to put it simply because it is a old card with 2GB memory. The current DAG size is huge and thus less hashrate. as the DAG increases the hashrate will go down because it will consume more and more memory.

tell me the settings you are using.

actually this card will consume more energy thus cost more than you profit. I would advice against using it to mine, you will be paying more for electricity.
Activity: 247
Merit: 59
@Claymore - Would it be possible to update the version number that displays when you first run the executable to 10.6 and keep it up to date? Also, can you add the version number to readme file?
Activity: 7
Hello guys, I have problems with my dualmining (DCR) because never connect with the pool and all the rigs restart everytime. Could you tell me please any other stable pool? I am miming DCR with suprnova, but I am getting tired with that pool, too much problems and I finally have the rigs onlymining eth, sadly.

Kind regards.

Activity: 952
Merit: 156
KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO
CoinMine.pl is the biggest and best DCR pool.

https://www2.coinmine.pl/dcr/index

Thanks! It's quite similar to suprnova. Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
CoinMine.pl is the biggest and best DCR pool.

https://www2.coinmine.pl/dcr/index
Activity: 952
Merit: 156
KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

Kind regards.
Activity: 152
Merit: 8
Is it possible one rig to mine to different wallets or pools in same time? I’m asking beginner question, sorry for that. Me and my friend have rig with 6 GPUs, 4 of them are mine, 2 are to my friend. We want to start mining GPU 0-3 to mine on my wallet, 4-5 GPU to mine on his wallet.

Any solution is welcome!

Thank you in advance

You can run two instances of miner. In miner initialisation string you can select what GPU will be used.

Something like that. Please note that I get example from other Claymore miner (provided by @CallMeBamby) but syntax is pretty the same
Just check it against README file.

Claymore copy No.1, this will enable cards 0 to 3.
Code:
NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+tcp://pool.electroneum.space:3333 -xwal
-xpsw x -allpools 1 -d1 0123

Claymore copy No.2, this will enable cards  4 to 5.
Code:
-xpsw x -allpools 1 -d1 45

Note:
this must be "i"
-xpsw x -allpools 1 -di 0123

Activity: 68
Hi,

With my GTX 960, I am getting 2.5MH/s. Is this normal guys? Seems very low.
Jump to: