Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 840. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
On RX460 there is 89C gpu temperature if you dont turn on turbo fan. How you config bat. dual mining for supernova? What ar diferences eu1.ethpool.org:3333 and eu2.ethermine.org:4444
And OpenCL GPU miner, Ethereum miner with CUDA and stratum support, QtMiner
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v9.5:

- fixed issue with PASC, miner could check some nonces twice. Effective hashrate must be a bit higher now.
- improved SIA support for Nicehash, added "mining.extranonce.subscribe" and "client.reconnect" commands support. Effective hashrate must be a bit higher now.
- a few minor bug fixes and improvements.
- EthMan: added ability to enable/disable GPUs remotely (see API.txt for tech details).
- EthMan: added notification for too high fan speed.
- EthMan: several minor bug fixes and improvements.
Activity: 13
If anyone mining sia, could you please tell if Bittrex deposits work OK? At this time Polo deposits are disabled and it is becoming a permanent action rather than temp, so I would like to exchange sia to btc as soon as possible.

i signed up to btx to see and they were also disabled at the time
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If anyone mining sia, could you please tell if Bittrex deposits work OK? At this time Polo deposits are disabled and it is becoming a permanent action rather than temp, so I would like to exchange sia to btc as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
I use this miner to mine Musicoin on an R9 270x (2gb) which works great as it manages to still work in the 2GB available (while ethereum no longer does).
Every time the dev fee kicks in it tries to mine ethereum and fails, at which point the program restarts itself.
Is there a way to configure it so the devfee is also mined using musicoin as I would like to be able to donate the time to the devfee and for claymore to get it (which as it currently stands he isn't).

Add "-allcoins exp -allpools 1".

-allcoins 1 -allpools 1

That works for everything and clay gets paid too. Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
I use this miner to mine Musicoin on an R9 270x (2gb) which works great as it manages to still work in the 2GB available (while ethereum no longer does).
Every time the dev fee kicks in it tries to mine ethereum and fails, at which point the program restarts itself.
Is there a way to configure it so the devfee is also mined using musicoin as I would like to be able to donate the time to the devfee and for claymore to get it (which as it currently stands he isn't).

Add "-allcoins exp -allpools 1".
Activity: 13
im getting weird results atm

when i use the following config (stock one that comes with the miner:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethpool.org:3333 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal Redhex.my -dpsw x

i get 29mhs on all cards with eth n proper mhs with dec (cant remember what it was from my head)

when i use the following config:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -dcoin sc -allpools 1 -epool My Pool -ewal My wallet -epsw x -dpool siapool -dwal siawallet

the hash rate drops to 23mhs and as does the sia hashrate and im confused as to why

if i mine eth alone hashrate is good, even when i try my own dec wallet it does the same thing?  am i missing something??
Activity: 14

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
i still get best results mining eth only on my rx 470s with version 9.2

the samsung rx 470s get 24.2 and my hynix rx 470s get 21.8 with the memory clocked to 1750.
some reason with version 9.4 i go minutes with lower hashrate on one of the cards, down to around 19mhs, its random not the same card. which ends up lowering my avg by like 3 or 4 mhs

anyone else seeing similar results?

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I need some help for this error:
GPU0, OpenCL error -4 (0) - cannot create DAG on GPU
gpu amd r9 380 4gb
OpenCL 1.2 AMD-APP 1800.8
Activity: 756
Hey everybody !

Sorry if my question's been asked already, but...

I need to go away, so I setup team viewer in order to remotely manage my rigs from afar. I want to make it even simpler, and automatically start the miner and GPUz softwares. Thing is, I need this all to start exactly 1 minute after the OS finished booting.

I already looked into the windoze task scheduler, but it doesn't offer that precise option, or I couldn't find it.

Any idea on how to delay the miner's start process, and start it all in one click ?
Add "ping 127.0.0.1 -n 61 > nul" to your .bat file. 61 are the seconds you need +1. Then just add shortcut to the bat file in windows startup.

Wow i didn't know neither thanks bro
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
Hey everybody !

I need to go away, so I setup team viewer in order to remotely manage my rigs from afar. I want to make it even simpler, and automatically start the miner and GPUz softwares. Thing is, I need this all to start exactly 1 minute after the OS finished booting.

I already looked into the windoze task scheduler, but it doesn't offer that precise option, or I couldn't find it.

Any idea on how to delay the miner's start process, and start it all in one click ?
Add "ping 127.0.0.1 -n 61 > nul" to your .bat file. 61 are the seconds you need +1. Then just add shortcut to the bat file in windows startup.
Why Decred, Siacoin, Lbry, and Pascal?

I am guessing that Claymore has a large client that wants to mine those coins, but are there other requirements for a coin's hashing algo or miner so that it can be dual mined (easily) by Claymore?

Thats pretty low for Sia. I've got a 7970 and it gets 12.5MH/s ETH plus 620MH/s Sia. You probably want to add the -dcri xx argument I have mine set at -dcri 49 and it gives me double the Sia while only lowing ETH by like 0.5 MH. You can tweak the -dcri value in the runtime using the +/- keys. Then hit "S" for stats and you can find your best ratio. Then put that in the start bat.

Try UBQ, MUSIC or EXP you'll get 25 MH/s due to the smaller DAG, I'd also go easy on the SC with these older cards. I underclock mine and run the fan at 100% BTW.

Are you saying that one can mine these coins as option in the dual-mining mode? If so, how can I tell which coins I can mine in dual in addition to the official ones?

There are plenty pages talking and showing how to mine dual coins bro... just read some page behind and you will find response
Hey everybody !

Idk, i use windows 10 and i put bat file in startup folder it start when windows boot and all goes well
Why you need to wait 10 seconds?
Activity: 55
Why Decred, Siacoin, Lbry, and Pascal?

I am guessing that Claymore has a large client that wants to mine those coins, but are there other requirements for a coin's hashing algo or miner so that it can be dual mined (easily) by Claymore?

Thats pretty low for Sia. I've got a 7970 and it gets 12.5MH/s ETH plus 620MH/s Sia. You probably want to add the -dcri xx argument I have mine set at -dcri 49 and it gives me double the Sia while only lowing ETH by like 0.5 MH. You can tweak the -dcri value in the runtime using the +/- keys. Then hit "S" for stats and you can find your best ratio. Then put that in the start bat.

Try UBQ, MUSIC or EXP you'll get 25 MH/s due to the smaller DAG, I'd also go easy on the SC with these older cards. I underclock mine and run the fan at 100% BTW.

Are you saying that one can mine these coins as option in the dual-mining mode? If so, how can I tell which coins I can mine in dual in addition to the official ones?

Activity: 41
Hey everybody !

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Is somebody using the new Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8GB on Linux for mining? Any issues? Is Claymore even ready for this cards?

yes, i have 12pcs of them on ethOS, no problem 2 weeks online 24/7, ETH only 29,300
BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is it possible to set specific GPU´s to dual mine and some to solo mine on the same rig? Say in a 6x gpu rig 3 would dual mine and 3 would solo mine. If this is possible, help with the config would be appreciated, thx!
First post......RTFM.

What first post? can´t find any information in claymores first post that shows how you would do what i ask for?......

Maybe you did not read my question? RTFQ

Create 2 separate bat files, in one target only 3 adapter by using "-di" key, in the other bat file target the other 3 adapters. 2 bat files may have separate config parameters. "-di" key is clearly described on the first page.
Activity: 9
can or did claymore make a pure decred miner? im having major problems with sgminer and support for it i dont think exists..

is there a way claymore can release a decred miner and just take his eth mining fee programmed in himself into the exe or something? or some kinda flag or option for 9.4 to mine decred only, even with the intel 4600 gpu?

i have an amd rx580, rx480, and rx460, (8gb, 8gb, 4gb)

i need a suprnova or decredpool.org decred miner, bfg miner doesnt work on them, only sgminer and claymore.. does anyone have a solution? or can claymore respond?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Sure this has been asked before, but can't read 570 pages, so quick questions:

Does the Claymore miner accept AMD and NVIDIA cards in one rig without haspower loss?
Anyone with some info on that?
Jump to: