Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 881. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Well, I'm not having any issues because I'm running Nvidia cards on Xubuntu BUT what if you Windows 10 AMD guys disabled automatic driver updates?

https://www.itechtics.com/disable-automatic-driver-updates-windows/
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi, can someone tell me, how many MHz of a "R9 280x", without overclocking? thanks.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Guys, Claymore miner has nothing to do with this issue, it was a win10 update that did this... just look into the Device Manager and see if the cards are ok, not with the yellow triangle (code 43).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/windows-eth-miner-all-cards-disabled-error-43-1921225

It must be because after updating all my machines with the windows patch, I came home last night to 8 of my miners down and the video drivers uninstalled.  Today I came home to 8 more with the same problem and I was beginning to wonder if I have a virus.  This windows update is a trainwreck if it is the culprit.
Activity: 72
Got his new problem with my rig, this morning is showing attempted execute of noexecute memory, any particular reason for that? wonder what changed?

MSI 7 x R9 390
MSI Z97 Gaming 5
Dual 1300 PSU
4 Gb Ram
i5 Processor

Wonder what´s going on
Activity: 76
Merit: 3
Yes it's the upgrade of microsoft c++ for me
I restore to a  previous restore point and it's ok now
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Guys, Claymore miner has nothing to do with this issue, it was a win10 update that did this... just look into the Device Manager and see if the cards are ok, not with the yellow triangle (code 43).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/windows-eth-miner-all-cards-disabled-error-43-1921225

Activity: 76
Merit: 3
Hello everyone,

I am facing a problem with my miner as the AMD card are not recognized anymore (by the software, the system does).

As I start Claymore miner it shows the following message:"no amd opencl or nvidia cuda gpus found, exit"

I know other people have already had this problem, but as far as I know it has only happened with Linux or iOS, at least in all the previous cases that I have found, while I am using Win10.

Also the all system has been working for months without any issues, so I really do know what this can depend on.

My configuration is Win10 Anniversary with 6x XFX RX480 8 GB.

If someone can help that would be highly appreciated, thanks

same problem
Activity: 63
hi guys,

I have a strange issue with claymore's dual miner (ETH +DCR).
Everything worked fine for over 90hours in a row but today i got very strange hashrate drops.

It's really random each of my cards got it once I guess or at least 3 of them.
Don't know what to do ... after some restarts claymores miner got problems to detect one of my cards aswell.

By downloading the miner one more time... it seems that the drops are not that often as before and all my cards could be detected.

But the drops are still there and are starting after 5-10min after I've started the miner.

I'm using the  RX580 Sapphire Nitro+ 8GB (x7).
GPU clock: 1050
Memory clock: 2100
GPU Voltage: -96mV
Temperature: 55°C - 60°C
Memory Errors: 0

Normal Hashrate (~ 28MH/s ETH + ~830 MH/s DCR)

With the drops I get only 13-20 MH/s with ETH.

Hope you can help me out.

Hello everyone,

I am facing a problem with my miner as the AMD card are not recognized anymore (by the software, the system does).

As I start Claymore miner it shows the following message:"no amd opencl or nvidia cuda gpus found, exit"

I know other people have already had this problem, but as far as I know it has only happened with Linux or iOS, at least in all the previous cases that I have found, while I am using Win10.

Also the all system has been working for months without any issues, so I really do know what this can depend on.

Same issue. 9.2 worked fine for me. 9.3 causing big problems.

SO far I have tried 2 different Claymore ETH miner versions and even the ZCASH miner, still same problem, hope someone knows how to solve it...
Activity: 3
Hello everyone,

Same issue. 9.2 worked fine for me. 9.3 causing big problems.
Hello everyone,

Activity: 3
When I run Claymore 9.3 I get a few hours of mining and then rig crashes. Log file show crashes always after dev fee mining create dag files. I use rx480 bios mod.

Another problem is hashrate sometimes drop after few hours.

Thanks for great work Claymore.

v9.2 was running fine for a month. I thought oh v9.3 is out I'll try it. That seems to be a mistake.

After only a few hours of v9.3 running 3 machines that ran fine on 9.2 have crashed. Furthermore now they just boot to a black screen. Even when booting to safe mode, after showing the little windows loading thing the screen just stays black. The result is the same with monitor connected to GPU or onboard graphics. Even more so a 4th computer has crashed and the video driver has seemed to magically uninstall itself! I've also got a 5th computer reporting an atiadlxx.dll error.

Any ideas? I'm using teamviewer 12 to manage the computers remotely, could it be causing a problem?

All cards are modded bios
win10 x64
AMD 16.9.2

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Don't bother using the clock settings in this car crash of a software. It is buggy as hell and will only succeed in crashing your system. Trust me I'm speaking from experience. I've been reinstalling Windows for the 4th time now, all due to Claymore messing up clocks on the GPUs and not being able to revert.

Clearing bad clock settings in the card is neither a windows issue nor a claymore issue...

Claymore is the fastest and most stable miner available and the clock settings I posted won't mess up an R9 390. They will however help the VRAM run cool and allow him to hash a full speed without the clock dropping to 300 to prevent damage.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Don't bother using the clock settings in this car crash of a software. It is buggy as hell and will only succeed in crashing your system. Trust me I'm speaking from experience. I've been reinstalling Windows for the 4th time now, all due to Claymore messing up clocks on the GPUs and not being able to revert.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Hello guys, i'm facing some performance issues with one of my card. It's a Powercolor Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390. One card is performing well while the main card is dropping from 300 to 1100 Mh/s all the time. Even the temperature is a lot cooler then normally.

Someone else had the same issues? Last night i played a bit with the bios settings, but with the original bios in place i got this performance.

Thanks alot.

My guess is your VRAM is overheating, try this:

-tt 30 -mclock 1245,1245 -cclock 1024,1024 -asm 0
Activity: 29
Hello guys, i'm facing some performance issues with one of my card. It's a Powercolor Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390. One card is performing well while the main card is dropping from 300 to 1100 Mh/s all the time. Even the temperature is a lot cooler then normally.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/30hm2bq.jpg

Someone else had the same issues? Last night i played a bit with the bios settings, but with the original bios in place i got this performance.

Thanks alot.
Activity: 129
hello all, i have a problem with dual mining Eth+Dcr, here my command:

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x4078013ed033bF686102C7f77398xxxxx -dpool dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal xxxx.1 -dpsw xxx -allpools 1

Eth Mine is ok bur for Decred i have all reject, what can i do?

Add the:
-mode 0 -dcoin dcr

should be   -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal worker name etc

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Have you setup a worker at the Suprnova pool?
Activity: 90

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x4078013ed033bF686102C7f77398xxxxx -dpool dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal xxxx.1 -dpsw xxx -allpools 1

Add the:
-mode 0 -dcoin dcr
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

Code:

Jump to: