Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 933. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Decred has made stake version 3 active, all blocks have to have stake version 3 included in the header.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
From Suprnova's Decred Pool
There is a MANDATORY UPDATE to use new miners with Stake Version 3 from now on - old miners won't work and the shares will be rejected. Please update your miners to the latest ccminer version (released today!) and only use port 3252 for mining !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18708724

We need a new version, as I understand it?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
coinmine.pl [7:18 PM]
hi - I work with DCR OK, it's probably a network issue
Activity: 30
yeah and if we are lucky then they will compensate us for the shares we are doing right now!
Activity: 30
it is not a server problem. every pool is stuck they don't find any blocks. last block is 127071. Or the whole network is down or there is a DDOS attack going on. we will have to wait it out I guess!
Activity: 1
Yeah same here, coinmine.pl is prob down from server. Any good alternative from this pool? BTW i have try to contact them, so will see what hapen with them.
Activity: 54
OK Thanks all, I have changed over to http://www.decredpool.org seems to be ok for now, ping time a bit high but it mines that's all...
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
Same here. I'm on coinmine.pl eu server.

same here
Activity: 54
Hi All, maybe not for this thread but does anyone having issues mininng DCR on coinmine.pl, since a short while ago ( about hour and half ) I started to get every share found rejected. I have restarted claymore and I even rebooted but does not fix so it should be the pool..

anyone..
Activity: 70
Anyone mining with 480/580 can recommend what to mine with eth ?

ETH is best for 480/580.
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
ok - just fitting 6th card on Asrock 61 BTC and MS Windows is not happy! - Any tips ?

I removed the AMD driver and I am still get a driver error and then a blue screen :-

ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Claymore, would it be possible to have a -dcri detect option for eth-only mode?  Something like -di detect that mines while adjusting dcri and tries to find an optimal value for each card?
Anyone mining with 480/580 can recommend what to mine with eth ?

i have a 38000 btu air conditioning in a tiny room Wink

Damn. I am only at 12000 BTU.
12000 only support two rig and trying too hard..

How far apart are your cards - I went for 100mm and this seems so stop the radiant heat?

I might install some heat shields as the 580 seem to radiate hear both ways due to the heat plates I have(MSI Gaming 580)
Has anyone bios modded a 580? Do the new drivers check signature?

I love to know +
Honest question here: do you guys think that your GPU's cause indoor pollution? I stay a lot in my room where my rig is setup and I feel that the air i am inhaling aint to good, any thoughts on this ?

The constant heat might make the air slightly less humid and a brand new rig may off gas some chemicals the first few hours/days of operation, but other than that I do not think running a miner is any worse than running any of the many other appliances we have in our homes. If anything, the air quality is probably cleaner for me, especially in the winter time, as I can now leave windows cracked open for fresh air pretty much year round. There are a couple of months in the peak summer I need to close up and run the A/C, but I usually shutdown most of my in-house rigs then and/or move them out to the garage. The garage is another story however, summer time it is a virtual oven and I need constant air-flow or bad things will happen. Wink

I just started mining so have not yet to deal with the summer heat- how do you guys deal with this issue? I feel like my  room is going to get hot even though im in the basement. I have two fans but thats barely enough right now, how does everyone deal with cooling their gear?

Good airflow and lots of it. Does your basement have any windows, even those small ones by the ceiling? If so, you might want to try and setup a fan in the window to try and exhaust some of that hot air outside.

If you only have one rig, a larger basement might be able to dissipate the heat to some extent. It may get warm but not excessively hot. With multiple rigs and/or a more confined space, you will definitely need to look into getting some airflow into and out of the space.

I have 21 rigs in my basement and they generate a lot of heat.  The key is the 20 fans that I use to direct lots of air flow through my rigs and out the 4 basement windows.  When my fans trip out, my house rises to 90+ degrees fast.  I also run all my cards at 50% fanmin to keep the air flow higher.  I don't care if the fans wear out as long as they still protect my cards.  Fans are way cheaper than the cards.  The prior post said it right, good airflow and lots of it.  You will not win the battle with air-conditioning.  Its all about moving the heat away from the units in a organized manner.

I have  40 rigs in mybasement lol with only one window fan , right now its still brininging in cooler air from outside, around may/june when it warms up i'll flip it to exhaust mode

Can we trade basements?  I like your results alot better.  Mine makes me sweat 5 lbs for every hour I spend down here......

I just built a new with 5 x 580, going to add one more once another riser arrives today,  and I was going to move into the basement.

What is the best approach to arrange them - floor, on units, on the wall ?
Activity: 51

12000 only support two rig and trying too hard..
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Has anyone bios modded a 580? Do the new drivers check signature?
Activity: 51
Honest question here: do you guys think that your GPU's cause indoor pollution? I stay a lot in my room where my rig is setup and I feel that the air i am inhaling aint to good, any thoughts on this ?

The constant heat might make the air slightly less humid and a brand new rig may off gas some chemicals the first few hours/days of operation, but other than that I do not think running a miner is any worse than running any of the many other appliances we have in our homes. If anything, the air quality is probably cleaner for me, especially in the winter time, as I can now leave windows cracked open for fresh air pretty much year round. There are a couple of months in the peak summer I need to close up and run the A/C, but I usually shutdown most of my in-house rigs then and/or move them out to the garage. The garage is another story however, summer time it is a virtual oven and I need constant air-flow or bad things will happen. Wink

I just started mining so have not yet to deal with the summer heat- how do you guys deal with this issue? I feel like my  room is going to get hot even though im in the basement. I have two fans but thats barely enough right now, how does everyone deal with cooling their gear?

Jump to: