Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 30. (Read 274781 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Scam Alert!!!!

Friends,
   Some unscrupulous individuals have cloned our website and are most likely using it to distribute malware; please stay away from this site: http://www (dot) avalon-bot (dot) com

Pablo.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
hey pablo,

thanks for the update.

great new BTC-e graph on the beta. i say great, i mean improved and working.

stop loss added to all the trading engines. how would we go about using that and why?

I can't see anything else cosmetic, have you changed anything "under the hood"?

Hi Chatnoir Smiley,
  Glad you like it, we aim to release it tomorrow night Smiley.

I would stay away from Stop Loss in general, it's a complex feature to set and when set improperly can cause losses. It's mostly available as a test feature for advanced traders. If you are dead set on using it, drop me an email, I will be happy to help you develop it.

There have been several "under the hood improvements" among them a solution to email trigger flooding on Bitstamp and BTC-E.

The main changes have to do with the graphing engine and how data is presented and can manipulated Smiley.

Please let me know if you have any more feedback Smiley.

Pablo.

P.S. the next release (after this one) should be a welcome surprise for everyone, stay tuned Smiley.

think its awesome you guys are listening to the ppl on the forum and implementing changes this fast.

keep up the good work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Is anyone using settings that get greater than 16,000% when backtesting on BTC-e for 1 year, who would care to share such settings?

16,665% is the best I've been able to come up with thus far after running the bot for 3 months, and I'm just wondering what other high-yield settings might exist to beat this little record of mine here.

Once I saw someone in the thread talk about how they were getting 18,000% somehow, but they didn't share what settings were able to pull that off.

Thank you in advance.
42,000 % over 1 year if I recall correctly.

Some settings as high as 53,000% though I don't recall ever talking about it publicly. You can probably do better if you employ multiple trading strategies with separate accounts.

You should aim for 21~23% per week in your back testing.
legendary
Looking forward to the next release! Need beta testing?

Hi Ahn:),
 Thanks Smiley. I will be sure to let you know about the next Beta Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the next release! Need beta testing?
legendary
hey pablo,

thanks for the update.

stop loss added to all the trading engines. how would we go about using that and why?

Hi Chatnoir Smiley,
  Glad you like it, we aim to release it tomorrow night Smiley.

I would stay away from Stop Loss in general, it's a complex feature to set and when set improperly can cause losses. It's mostly available as a test feature for advanced traders. If you are dead set on using it, drop me an email, I will be happy to help you develop it.

There have been several "under the hood improvements" among them a solution to email trigger flooding on Bitstamp and BTC-E.

The main changes have to do with the graphing engine and how data is presented and can manipulated Smiley.

Please let me know if you have any more feedback Smiley.

Pablo.

P.S. the next release (after this one) should be a welcome surprise for everyone, stay tuned Smiley.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hey pablo,

thanks for the update.

legendary
are there any plans of integrating Ichimoku in v3? Would really love to see that!

I bet that would be one of the possible engine modules for V4. That indicator is way too complex to just "bolt in".

Hey Smiley,
  I'll be sure to bring this up with the dev team Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
I've gone through the past 30+ pages in this thread and can't find anything relating to a question I have, which seems like it should be pretty common:

Can I use Butter Bot on multiple exchanges simultaneously from the same machine with the same license? I only have one desktop PC that I trust to run Butter Bot, but quickly I discovered that if I open two Chrome windows, the bot settings will duplicate between the two, which makes it seem like I can only trade on one exchange.

Would there be any way to set up separate instances without resorting to the installation of a virtual machine? I'd like to be able to trade a few exchanges (ie. BTC-E, Gox, Bitstamp) at the same time to decrease my risk in the form of one of these places rolling up overnight or being "hacked".

Hi Smiley,
  Yes, you can have multiple profiles running on the same machine simultaneously and run one bot per profile. It's pretty easy, here's a description on how to set it up: http://cybernetnews.com/chrome-multiple-profiles/

Pablo.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I've gone through the past 30+ pages in this thread and can't find anything relating to a question I have, which seems like it should be pretty common:

Can I use Butter Bot on multiple exchanges simultaneously from the same machine with the same license? I only have one desktop PC that I trust to run Butter Bot, but quickly I discovered that if I open two Chrome windows, the bot settings will duplicate between the two, which makes it seem like I can only trade on one exchange.

Would there be any way to set up separate instances without resorting to the installation of a virtual machine? I'd like to be able to trade a few exchanges (ie. BTC-E, Gox, Bitstamp) at the same time to decrease my risk in the form of one of these places rolling up overnight or being "hacked".

The answer is yes, I use it on btc-e with one setting and have a separate one for MtGox.  It trades both at the same time.

And I believe I asked this very question in the thread and had it answered...

Naelr.
Activity: 210
Awesome, thanks for the response. I had noticed the "override global settings" box, but didn't select it because I had no idea what kind of effect it would have. But once I tried just now, it brought up another unique engine configuration, so all looks good.

Just so you know, all of this is covered in the USER GUIDE you got with the bot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 253

I don't do so myself, but I believe you can do what you're aiming to do. There's even a new feature of the bot to allow you to override the global settings and set per exchange settings for the bot now. I haven't seen much talk about doing multiple exchanges at once on the forums, but I assume it's been done.

Awesome, thanks for the response. I had noticed the "override global settings" box, but didn't select it because I had no idea what kind of effect it would have. But once I tried just now, it brought up another unique engine configuration, so all looks good.
Activity: 190

I don't do so myself, but I believe you can do what you're aiming to do. There's even a new feature of the bot to allow you to override the global settings and set per exchange settings for the bot now. I haven't seen much talk about doing multiple exchanges at once on the forums, but I assume it's been done.
Activity: 350
Merit: 253

Activity: 126
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
Hey Pablo,

are there any plans of integrating Ichimoku in v3? Would really love to see that!

What is a butter bot, im interested.
Activity: 238
I run Linux on my abacus.

I bet that would be one of the possible engine modules for V4. That indicator is way too complex to just "bolt in".
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Hey Pablo,

legendary
Beta Announcement

Hey guys Smiley,
  We have a beta ready for testing as detailed below, please drop me an email at [email protected] if you would like to be one of the testers:

* New Charting engine which offers more features and increases availability (also fixes BTC-E issue)
* Fix for buy-order-triggered flood
* Several smaller bug fixes and improvements

Pablo.
legendary
I wanted to try this, but when i got to their website and saw the "Testimonials" section, copied from a teleshop cheap comercial for mindles sheeps I changed my mind...

Hi Jonsi Smiley,
  The testimonials are real, you can see check with the people named in them; I think all of them area actually on this thread. We did use stock photos because it's not easy to get people to show their real faces on the web Smiley.

If you decide to give us a try, just let me know how I can help :=).

Pablo.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
I wanted to try this, but when i got to their website and saw the "Testimonials" section, copied from a teleshop cheap comercial for mindles sheeps I changed my mind...
Pages:
Jump to: