Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 88. (Read 274784 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
when version 3 released, can't wait to use altcoins  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
hi dose this bot work with something other then mtgox i dont like them dose it work with btc-e and other coins or just btc/usd

Hi Elvis Smiley,
  The bot works with BTC-E, Bitstamp, and Mt. Gox; we currently do not support altcoins but that will be a part of the next version which will be a free upgrade to current subscribers.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything Smiley.

Pablo.
thanks for your answer as this bot been making money for people so far i only see people paying with there settings but might give it a try next week see how it goes 

Whatever you need, just let me know Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hi dose this bot work with something other then mtgox i dont like them dose it work with btc-e and other coins or just btc/usd

Hi Elvis Smiley,
  The bot works with BTC-E, Bitstamp, and Mt. Gox; we currently do not support altcoins but that will be a part of the next version which will be a free upgrade to current subscribers.

Pablo.
thanks for your answer as this bot been making money for people so far i only see people paying with there settings but might give it a try next week see how it goes 
legendary

Hi Elvis Smiley,

Pablo.
Activity: 252
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I agree, don't click the link. I also don't support any pirating of BB, I was just making the observation.
legendary
SCAM ALERT Angry
Received this personal message today from user hantinh.

This is obviously a virus. Heads up to Pablo.

SCAM ALERT Angry

6 months subscription package only for 0.1 BTC
« Sent to: (Undisclosed recipients) on: Today at 06:18:29 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Hi,
Sorry for this PM. Actually I'm new in this community. I don't have enough money to buy bitcoin. Yesterday, I purchased Butter Bot (6 months subscription) from this site http://www.butter-bot.com/ and 2 BTC to make profit from trading business. I'm making only 0.2 BTC per day with this bot. I thought there are many people not investing their coins. So, I'm suggesting them to use this bot and make profit everyday.

You don't need to buy this bot I'm giving it to you only for 0.1 BTC.

I already uploaded it for everyone. Here is the link
https://sourceforge.net/projects/butterbot/files/ButterBot.rar/download

Please send 0.1 BTC here:
13NcqMnvXurK55tuu8o1Ev2Hccfs6Neuie

Thanks

I haven't clicked the link, but he may have simply decompiled the CRX file to expose the javascript. May not be a scam, could more likely be his version of trying to pirate software.

Hi,
  Thanks for the heads up; it's definitely a scam because the bot will not work without the back end, even if you decompile the code (which is obfuscated) there is really nothing you can do with the source. I encourage everyone to not click on this link.

I will approach Theymos about this, it is very troubling to me.

Pablo.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I haven't clicked the link, but he may have simply decompiled the CRX file to expose the javascript. May not be a scam, could more likely be his version of trying to pirate software.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
SCAM ALERT Angry
Received this personal message today from user hantinh.

This is obviously a virus. Heads up to Pablo.

SCAM ALERT Angry

6 months subscription package only for 0.1 BTC
« Sent to: (Undisclosed recipients) on: Today at 06:18:29 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Hi,
Sorry for this PM. Actually I'm new in this community. I don't have enough money to buy bitcoin. Yesterday, I purchased Butter Bot (6 months subscription) from this site http://www.butter-bot.com/ and 2 BTC to make profit from trading business. I'm making only 0.2 BTC per day with this bot. I thought there are many people not investing their coins. So, I'm suggesting them to use this bot and make profit everyday.

You don't need to buy this bot I'm giving it to you only for 0.1 BTC.

I already uploaded it for everyone. Here is the link
https://sourceforge.net/projects/butterbot/files/ButterBot.rar/download

Please send 0.1 BTC here:
13NcqMnvXurK55tuu8o1Ev2Hccfs6Neuie

Thanks
legendary
I received a "buy order imminent" email on Sunday night, when the EMA was about to cross into green territory. No buy order was executed, however, and I see the short EMA has been above the long for a few days, indicating that it should have bought.

I trade on Bitstamp and have had no connectivity issues that I know of. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hey Smiley,
  I got your email, I will drop you an info request in a bit so we can debug this Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 168
BuyAnythingWithBitcoin.com
Yep, should be long... if it did not buy in on Sunday, may want to drop Pablo a trouble ticket... something must not be setup right.
Activity: 390
Hey, brand new user here!  Excited to get this up and running.

I have one suggestion though, it would be nice if the default view would end up going to whatever exchange you had it on last.  Having it on Gox and then having to click on the exchange just seems like an extra click that could easily be remedied.  #firstworldproblems

Welcome Smiley
You can change your "Main Exchange" in the Options, so the Interface will open up the tab you defined there..
Activity: 198
Hey, brand new user here!  Excited to get this up and running.

I have one suggestion though, it would be nice if the default view would end up going to whatever exchange you had it on last.  Having it on Gox and then having to click on the exchange just seems like an extra click that could easily be remedied.  #firstworldproblems
Activity: 924
I received a "buy order imminent" email on Sunday night, when the EMA was about to cross into green territory. No buy order was executed, however, and I see the short EMA has been above the long for a few days, indicating that it should have bought.

I trade on Bitstamp and have had no connectivity issues that I know of. Has this happened to anyone else?

Has the EMA crossed the threshold you have set?  If so, it should have traded.

Yes, it looks like it has. My settings are similar to the defaults, and according to mine (and the default 10/21) we should be long, correct?

Has the EMA crossed the threshold you have set?  If so, it should have traded.
Activity: 924

Hi Guys! Anyone keen to share their BBot setting for these flaccid times? From a very brief testing with the last week data it look like lengthening the trade frequency period minimises the loss. I understand that it's useless to judge EMA trading efficiency through so short periods but I was wondering if any of you experiment with these... who knows how long this trendlessness may last...

B

The defaults are pretty good (2hrs)... seem to be keeping the trading to a minimum while we wait for movement.  Gunna bleed a little when it is this flat, that is just how it is.

Interspersed with this flatness I have been watching a lot of manipulation that is likely meant to get bots to jump.  For those interested, this article makes some good observations:

http://falkvinge.net/2013/09/13/bitcoins-vast-overvaluation-seems-to-be-caused-by-usually-illegal-price-fixing/

I am quite pleased at how resistant to this type of manipulation & "fooling" EMA & Butter are.  Butter actually made me a little money off the tampering mentioned in the article, because he did not jump when the sharks wanted, just took what was available off the shallow trend they created.  The 2hr sample settings really helped with this... thanks guys!

Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi Guys! Anyone keen to share their BBot setting for these flaccid times? From a very brief testing with the last week data it look like lengthening the trade frequency period minimises the loss. I understand that it's useless to judge EMA trading efficiency through so short periods but I was wondering if any of you experiment with these... who knows how long this trendlessness may last...

B
legendary
how much do you recommend to start out with?? i have 27.98$ and 0.20BTC on my mtgox, is the enoughf to make a trade?

Hi Blo8i Smiley,
     We recommend starting out with 250-300 USD to make it easier to cover trading fees and then adding to that as you get a feel and gain understanding as to how the bot operates. Please keep in mind that the more money you have, the lower the swing has to be for you to make a profit.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
how much do you recommend to start out with?? i have 27.98$ and 0.20BTC on my mtgox, is the enoughf to make a trade?
Pages:
Jump to: