Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 35. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi RedditorRex,

Thanks for your server! I like it the best out of the 5 or so pools I've tried.

I've been mining for weeks now and always had my Namecoin address (N9ftvK6bwJp79uvniQ38B3ZinMLpkbukrJ) in my account and have never received any Namecoins. Help!?

Thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why is it so damn hot in here?
Ok, We are running 0.6.3rc1 on the main server. Let me know how it looks.

Rejects were running at 2% when I last complained. I restarted after this change.

(5s):2795.4 (avg):2646.7 Mh/s | Q:5024  A:13307  R:76  HW:0  E:265%  U:36.3/m

That's <.6% where .4% is about as good as it gets elsewhere at my distance from USA servers, so that's a significant improvement. I'm actually guessing based on the change that went into 0.6.3rc1 that as more of the network adopts 0.6.3rc1+ the block transmission rate will get faster across the whole network so if anything, it should get even better. Great stuff. Now I can mine here again.

I wondered where you had run off to ckolivas.  You used to sit just underneath me in the "top" list, and then you disappeared.  I felt lonely.  Wink
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/

Rejects were running at 2% when I last complained. I restarted after this change.

(5s):2795.4 (avg):2646.7 Mh/s | Q:5024  A:13307  R:76  HW:0  E:265%  U:36.3/m

That's <.6% where .4% is about as good as it gets elsewhere at my distance from USA servers, so that's a significant improvement. I'm actually guessing based on the change that went into 0.6.3rc1 that as more of the network adopts 0.6.3rc1+ the block transmission rate will get faster across the whole network so if anything, it should get even better. Great stuff. Now I can mine here again.
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
forget it...lol

Difficulty change.
Activity: 280
Nom Nom Nom
Nom Nom Nom
Are you guys to add the missing shares while site was down? I seem to notice a ton of missing shares as if pa.mtred.com shares never got added.

Just checking.

EDIT: Seems to be fixed, thanks.

Yes, that's the 4.8Th/s spike. I was running some integrity test before I synced pa.

All systems are looking good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Are you guys to add the missing shares while site was down? I seem to notice a ton of missing shares as if pa.mtred.com shares never got added.

Just checking.

EDIT: Seems to be fixed, thanks.
Nom Nom Nom
Working on the issue with our ISP. Mining on PA.mtred.com is still available.
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
Down for me as well.
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
This may be relevant and it may even be worth considering updating the pool's bitcoind to use
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.974237
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Just change the memorypool code to require massive fees from 1dice addresses. Wink
Activity: 1078
That sucks... Don't be so cheap you mofo's ...... Smiley Paying .001BTC per tx is pretty damn reasonable if you ask me.. Unless your doing hundreds of TINY little txes....
Everyone should set their client to pay .001btc per tx...... i do.. things seem to go faster... I am one impatient mofo.....

So many miners/users are far too greedy to even spend that little per tx, these are the same people who hate the banks for being greedy and wont even dish out 0.001btc per tx.
Activity: 1078
Everyone should set their client to pay .001btc per tx...... i do.. things seem to go faster... I am one impatient mofo.....
Yup also think that could be it.

Now to fix it everyone must limit their TX's and then the network is going to be slow as shit :/

Need a longterm fix for this, it will only get worse.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
I'm quite sure the longpoll delays are affecting not only mtred but other pools as well, and the delay seems to correlate with the number of transactions on the network. The fact that deepbit, which limits the number of transactions, is not getting delayed LPs supports this theory. Blame satoshidice.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
What timezone are you, and what port ip is pool0 and 1?
I'm in UTC+10. Pool 0 is a port 8332 pool with a ping time of 350ms, pool 1 is port 8337 mtred with a ping time of 250ms.

Note my rejects are in the order of 2% now with mtred.

edit: Those rejects are so high I had to drop my donation to make it worth mining here...
Pages:
Jump to: