Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 31. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
are stale shares paid for?

I seem to be getting alot of stales but they are reported and seems all are accounted for on the stats
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Is this normal for "pool began":

Yes. There have been stability problems with MtRed since the beginning over a year ago. Chill out. It's a 0 Fee PPS pool, If you want more stability, switch to a pool that charges fees.
Activity: 756
Again the pool is offline, this happens very often last 10 days.

switch to a fee charging established pool if you want more stability
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Is this normal for "pool began":

It has happened often since the pool began, it's just a fact of using MtRed, IMO. Just make sure you have some decent backup pools in your miner, and you'll be fine.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
go to mtred.com and it is listed there. It's usually reward divided by difficulty, with block fees added on top once it's solved.
10X
I am little bit new to all the stuff and i am not noticing obvious things:)

Best

No problem! Glad to have another miner on board!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
10X
I am little bit new to all the stuff and i am not noticing obvious things:)

Best
Merged mining has been disabled for over a month now, because Rex couldn't get it to mine stable. Once he gets that figured out, he'll re-enable it.

Look at the top bar: https://mtred.com/ it's been 44d since we had a NMC block found, so there's no way you could have your NMC wallet update Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Any news about pa.mtred.com. NMC mining is available only there right?

nmap -sS pa.mtred.com -p 8000-9000 -vv

PORT     STATE    SERVICE
8333/tcp open     unknown
8337/tcp filtered unknown

port 8337 can not be used for mining at least for me. even telnet does not work

port 8333 accepts connections, but unfortunately it is not meant to be used for mining

Is NMC avalable at mtred.com - My NMC wallet

NameCoin    0.00000000    0.00000000    0    0   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Stays always empty:(

form the other hand

nmap -sS mtred.com -p 8000-9000 -vv
PORT     STATE SERVICE
8333/tcp open  unknown
8334/tcp open  unknown
8337/tcp open  unknown
8837/tcp open  unknown

If you notice pa.mtred.com 8337/tcp filtered unknown which probably means that there is some misconfigured firewall limiting the connections. Actually i did more testing and i am able to connect to pa.mtred.com 1 times of 50 attempts

How to mine NMC?

Thank you in advance to all of you
Seems great pool:)

Rejects are massively out of control.  >5%

And longpoll doesn't seem to be working.

What server are you using? Since I've been using the mtred.com:8837 server, I've had WAY less rejects, less than 0.01%
Activity: 280
Nom Nom Nom
It is down for the most of as... Give some solution please....
mtred.com
mtred.com:8837
pa.mtred.com
All Of them not working ....

Ok, mining should be up.

I'm still unsure as to why mining on the main server went down. I was seeing symptoms of a DDOS, mainly the mining process wasn't getting enough file handlers for sockets.  This was strange because other proc's could still get FHs, and the system was reporting less than 1k. After a few reboot it has behaving like it should.  I'm still looking into it.

Thanks,
RR
Activity: 412
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
It is down for the most of as... Give some solution please....
mtred.com
mtred.com:8837
pa.mtred.com
All Of them not working ....
Activity: 686
Entire box is down, but pa.mtred.com is still up. I will report back when I hear from the host.

pa.mtred.com has had some major problems for me the past few weeks, very slow work and stuff. And I should have a good connection to it, I'm in PA. 22ms latency, I just wish it was working. Smiley
Yeah, I just noticed that. Oh well, bitparking gets my Mhash while it's down Smiley

(Edit: you say pa.mtred.com is up, but it hasn't worked for me for about 3 weeks now.)
Activity: 280
Nom Nom Nom
If you're having issues connecting to a mining node, try mtred.com:8837 (The beta node) There's currently about 100 of us connected to it.

Entire box is down, but pa.mtred.com is still up. I will report back when I hear from the host.
If you're having issues connecting to a mining node, try mtred.com:8837 (The beta node) There's currently about 100 of us connected to it.
Activity: 686
Its a happy happy day today at MtRed, two blocks in a row less then 30 seconds apart.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
I don't think anyone has had sufficient hashrate to attempt it successfully. Not only do you need to be able to solve a block quickly, you need more than 50% of the network hashrate in order to prevent your block (that includes the double-spend transaction) being orphaned.
Pages:
Jump to: