Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 30. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Miners: 420 have gone offline!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I just got disconnected from the pool (5:13:30 PM EST) and site seems to have failed. Is our progress on the 5+ hour block still there?

EDIT (5:48 PM EST): Miner continues to disconnect.

EDIT (5:49:50 PM EST): Server reconnected!

What happened?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
My payment is a lot lower on short rounds. It seems that the short ones have a lot more shares/min incoming.
PPS means you are paid a set amount per share.  If a round is short, you submit less shares.  Why would you expect anything else?  If you think you are getting paid more or less per share in some scenario, then you have an issue, otherwise, that should clear up your confusion.
Oh. I missed the PPS part. It's been a while since I last mined here, and it wasn't PPS back then. Sorry about that.

The fact that it still has the setup ('my rewards' page, focus on found blocks, etc.) from the old days didn't help my confusion Tongue

Thank for clearing this up.
Activity: 807
My payment is a lot lower on short rounds. It seems that the short ones have a lot more shares/min incoming.
PPS means you are paid a set amount per share.  If a round is short, you submit less shares.  Why would you expect anything else?  If you think you are getting paid more or less per share in some scenario, then you have an issue, otherwise, that should clear up your confusion.
Activity: 15
My payment is a lot lower on short rounds. It seems that the short ones have a lot more shares/min incoming. The recent  1m37s one has almost 50k. Mtred doesn't have THAT many hoppers, does it?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
I have credited all accounts that were missing a payment. Downtime is still being caused by some unknown.  Its reporting out of file handlers, yet it should have plenty. I've noticed something strange with the timing of launching mining services after a boot, and think I have it worked out.  We will be moving the webfront end to another box soon.  Thanks again for understanding.
RR

Confirmed - I am sorted...

Thanks!
Activity: 36
I tried to do a manual payout yesterday night, clicked on the button on the Payouts screen, an error message was displayed with something like '...Cannot Connect To The Bitcoin Network...' and there is no longer a balance.  The last payout it shows in the list is from 8/16.  The amount was somewhere around .05~ BTC, but just wanted to post in case other users are missing a manual payout from sometime on 8/19.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why is it so damn hot in here?
I have credited all accounts that were missing a payment. (Snip)  Thanks again for understanding.
RR

Confirmed. Any idea what caused this and if/when it will be fixed so we can switch the auto payments back on without fear?

Also, can you murder this 16 hour dry spell we are on?  Wink

Activity: 280
Nom Nom Nom
 I have credited all accounts that were missing a payment. Downtime is still being caused by some unknown.  Its reporting out of file handlers, yet it should have plenty. I've noticed something strange with the timing of launching mining services after a boot, and think I have it worked out.  We will be moving the webfront end to another box soon.  Thanks again for understanding.
RR
Activity: 756
my miner keep disconnecting, lowering hash, getting "lost miners' email
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
as i figured, rex. no worries. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Nom Nom Nom
* ckolivas increases autopayout to not get paid into the void

+1 auto payment bug.  21.59506607BTC didn't arrive

Hey guys, Sorry, I've been flying (and well missing flights, sitting in an airport tethering from my phone right now)

No worries, I will get this fixed as soon as I land.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
* ckolivas increases autopayout to not get paid into the void
Activity: 446
+1 auto payment bug.  21.59506607BTC didn't arrive
Activity: 66
+1 auto payemtnt is bug. Shows as "auto1345320313..." and nothing received on my wallet. Lost - 1.70406008 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
+4 "auto1345320313..." bug. PM sent to redditorrex
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
+1 auto payemtn bug. shows as "auto1345320313..." and nothing received on my end. Sad only a little over .18 btc though (why yes, i DO have crap mhash! Cheesy )
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
+2 on the auto payout - It is borked.  I have it set now to 99 BTC so this won't happen again.

Manual payouts work fine so not sure why I actually set this up  Roll Eyes

Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?
Something is wrong with the auto-payouts.   Undecided

Sowing one sent to me earlier today, but it hasn't been received, 4 hours have elapsed.  Also, every other payout lists the transaction ID, the missing one doesn't, it shows, "auto1345320313" instead of the TxID.  So something is definitely out of whack currently.
Activity: 113
Do automatic payouts usually have a lag associated with them?

I show an auto payout to an address, but blockchain.info and my wallet would care to disagree.

Manual payment went through instantly.
Pages:
Jump to: