Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY][IND] Indorse - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 251
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indorse-token/#markets
$0.097398 (-0.75%)
0.00002023 BTC (-0.87%)
0.00032521 ETH (-0.57%)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
reason after the token division of the project
prices that are in the market are very down See the section follow bounty informatics service 25 tokens
and it does not fit our work

Activity: 450
The number of tokens that have been paid leaves much to be desired.
I think many will agree that the bounty program was not the most successful. Disappointed
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
I received the tokens. I thank the developers for paying for my work. I wish the whole team further prosperity and embodiment of all plans. Thank you
Activity: 630
I received the reward of my facebook bounty campaign but I'm very disappointed, because I've only received 25 tokens worth a couple of dollars. Which exchange can you check their performance?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hey guys,

We never announced the reward in terms of $ value, but only in IND i.e. 25 IND per account. The market price of it is something I can't talk about, but as you must be aware it's beyond anyone's control.

Also, we allocated 30,000 IND for this program, but we still paid around 60,000 IND in the end.
Thanks for you kind information about social bounties, I seen some participate got 25 ind tokens at social bounties.
1000*25=2500

30000-2500=27500

where is 27500 IND ico tell us dev if you can answer  you know you used us 
Thanks for 25IND, but here was a good question about 27500IND!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
You all crybabies must be treated as troll, because you didn't read what you'll get for doing social media works and start crying even after getting paid for a little effort.

Social networks campaign (10% of the Bounty Pool – 30,000 IND)

You saying just $2 bcoz you sold yours, hold it and see if your $2 turned into $20 within weeks or months.

Just move on into another campaign and stop crying.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
25 tokens is not a lot of dev ,, it is very rude in giving a gift,
I just experienced a very minimal payment from bounty social media,
this could be the worst thing of a social media bounty for all time,
indorse leave very bad footprints for bounty social media participants
Activity: 420
Bounty Twitter was the distribution?

if you already have received 25 IND on your MEW, you have been paid dude. Grin
followed twitter = 10, liked facebook page = 10 and join slack = 5. cmiiw  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
Bounty Twitter was the distribution?
Activity: 210
$2 so cheap received,its joking and ridiculus Sad
Activity: 420
2$ is quite enough to buy some "gorengan+cendol" in traditional market near from my house  Grin
thanks dev for the tokens  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Since i got my 25 tokens i think i will use it to buy a bottle of coke.this is very ridiculous.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I have received my bounty reward no matter how small. Thanks Dev I appreciate.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
$2 really? This is the most ridiculous bounty program I ever attain, The project raised millions of dollars but you just compensate $2 for every social media participants what a shame but its true! I could've raised good amount in claiming on faucets than this, very disappointing how about those hardworkers that keeps pushing your updates thru social media have you considered that? For sure you will not gain popularity because of your social media participants.

This company is just starting to build good reputation and loyal community but how can you create a loyal community with $2? Well thank you and goodluck!
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Hope this will be a lesson to all bounty hunter, avoid all campaign that already have 1000 participant.
Let this be your code for more profit. I was in early but I still get $2. Grin

According to the bounty members, they didn't even seen any spreadsheets of this ico since the start of the campaign, so how will they know about the total number of the participants?
Can be recognized by certain signs, for example, the number of reposts on Facebook.
Activity: 231
Has everyone already got a social campaign? I did not receive the tokens Sad
You have not lost anything  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hello. Has everyone already got a social campaign? I did not receive the tokens Sad
Is there information when finished with bounty payments?
Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hey guys,

We never announced the reward in terms of $ value, but only in IND i.e. 25 IND per account. The market price of it is something I can't talk about, but as you must be aware it's beyond anyone's control.

Also, we allocated 30,000 IND for this program, but we still paid around 60,000 IND in the end.
Thanks for you kind information about social bounties, I seen some participate got 25 ind tokens at social bounties.
1000*25=2500

30000-2500=27500

where is 27500 IND ico tell us dev if you can answer  you know you used us 

25*1000 = 25000 not 2500
Use that 25 indorse token you got to buy a calculator.
It's stated from the start in the bounty portal, retweet 25 to get 25 indorse token.
Activity: 434

1000*25=2500
1000*25=25000
Pages:
Jump to: