Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY][IND] Indorse - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
The bounty portal does not allow me to check for any scoring updates. I hope to receive the right reward considering the fact that I liked and shared all your official posts on facebook...
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
SIR, Where is your social media spreadsheets,please info..

thanks
There's no spreadsheet from social bounty campaign, you have to check at bounty portal site I think.
Activity: 168
SIR, Where is your social media spreadsheets,please info..

thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As I said earlier, we had problems with the social media bounty portal. That's why we processed the payments of signature, media & translations participants first.

Anyways, our team has worked hard and we've now checked most of the accounts. The payment will start in batches from tomorrow. We need to do in batches because there are a lot of participants & if we do in bulk, it'll take long time to process.

I'm really sorry that it took longer than expected, but other than portal problems, there were a lot of spammers & farm accounts that we had to ban.

I thank everyone of you for your patience.

If your ethereum address got hacked, please PM me before tomorrow 3 PM UTC so I can take it out of the payment batches. Please make sure you let me know before 3 PM UTC. No complaints shall be entertained after that.

Thanks!
Thank's for information, will wait payments.
Problems with portal was from the beginning bounty program, why it's still do not fixed??
Well of course to wait.. What else do we have to do?
Activity: 364
As I said earlier, we had problems with the social media bounty portal. That's why we processed the payments of signature, media & translations participants first.

Anyways, our team has worked hard and we've now checked most of the accounts. The payment will start in batches from tomorrow. We need to do in batches because there are a lot of participants & if we do in bulk, it'll take long time to process.

I'm really sorry that it took longer than expected, but other than portal problems, there were a lot of spammers & farm accounts that we had to ban.

If your ethereum address got hacked, please PM me before tomorrow 3 PM UTC so I can take it out of the payment batches. Please make sure you let me know before 3 PM UTC. No complaints shall be entertained after that.

Thanks!
Thank's for information, will wait payments.
Problems with portal was from the beginning bounty program, why it's still do not fixed??
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
BAD PR. Indorse will suffer they do not work to improve the Public relation. And nothing is actually needed to destroy the impression, if any project fails to maintain good PR. Hope they will work on it and will try to improve PR. they will honour our time and efforts without making unusual delay

I do not know whats happening but seems you are correct, I am an IND indorse holder too but I did not here from them after the distribution. It seems they are on vacation lol They should still maintain their presence and make some updates on twitter, emails,facebook or in social media as we are  always wants to hear from their development.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Can you share the google sheet containing the name and all other stats of participants? It was hard but it took unusual time. Bad or fake participants are removedand we will get more stakes. I am not sure if you have selected me or not. But I was legit , alltime
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
My twitter and facebook bounty on pending ,why is that something wrong?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
How they have counted twitter work now? as old retweets got deleted automatically, i think it is a bit unfair now, i hope they will pay all the participants now.
Activity: 225
Is there still hope for social media campaign participants?
No recent notifications from dev or manager to complete distribution.

We're working on it. We couldn't provide the spreadsheet because we used a portal from a vendor & the system does not have that ability. If I had known earlier that it would give us & the participants so many problems, I'd have definitely given a second thought.

Anyways, it's taking us really longer because there are a lot of participants & the portal is causing a lot of problems even for us. I'm really sorry that I had to keep you hanging in there. We're working on it & will update the community as soon as there is a concrete update.

Thank you for your patience. And sorry about the inconvenience caused. We like to make things work smooth, we're doing whatever we can, but making this portal work, unfortunately, is beyond our control. 

That's bad. Just like I predicted that in the beginning

I joined social media campaign. I think, this is not right choice make bounty on wings platform. It has glitches and don't updates twitter results (it was with coindash and adex bounties).
Activity: 630

Thanks!
Good news Sir!
Thank you for all your hard work. I can imagine how many farming accounts..
Activity: 234

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
BAD PR. Indorse will suffer they do not work to improve the Public relation. And nothing is actually needed to destroy the impression, if any project fails to maintain good PR. Hope they will work on it and will try to improve PR. they will honour our time and efforts without making unusual delay
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Meanwhile, the token price goes down rapidly.
Activity: 350
Again, delays with payments on the company's bounty from the very beginning it was necessary to organize the work of the cabinet, many participants said this but the admins of the project did not solve this issue and now the bounty participants have to wait until they pay tokens.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
they will pay and when you have a token for a social media campaign, the price is very small and not as busy as other altcoins. it's been so long they promise to the distribution of tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Already over two weeks but still not get any news about social bounty campaign. I think the team of indorse going hard work to resolve the API issue with bounty portal. Maybe it's will going resolve soon and all bounties hunters will get good news about social bounty distribution.
Activity: 910
Guys! Why the hell price is so ridiculous cheap???  $0.115295 (-37.43%)
When will be exchanges like bittrex or poloniex?  Without it we can't rise up  Embarrassed
I think the price does not depend on the exchange, the price depends on the project, its potential and its PR
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service

Another scammers with bounty , so many of them recently ((((

Avadhoot said they are working on social media bounties and they will announce soon about social media bounty, you will all get your reward for performing task so be patient and wait for next announcement from Indorse team.
Activity: 1064
Guys! Why the hell price is so ridiculous cheap???  $0.115295 (-37.43%)
When will be exchanges like bittrex or poloniex?  Without it we can't rise up  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: