Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R7: Bitmine Rig, 1TH/s+, At-cost+Host, $70= 10-15GH/s +UPS. Mahalo! - page 11. (Read 21993 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Im in for 2 shares, Thomas will have to pm me to remind me because im running around with my head cut off... DZ did you get my email?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'll add a few shares to that, as long as *I* don't have to do the spreadsheets for it....

This was Thomas's idea, so he gets to be spreadsheet master for R7. Moohahah.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
2 at least, when is the delivery date?

is it at redacted home already?

No.  I don't have anything to do with this one. Not my hardware....   I'm having a hard enough time keeping track of the last 2.5 group buys....

EDIT:
One Jupiter hashing, the other on the way.  It will be here either Friday or Tuesday (Monday is a holiday)...

Nice! I have you down for 2 soft reservations. Welcome back! Delivery is expected late December/early January.

Edit: 1 of the 2 DZ MC Jupiters are at -R-'s for testing, but should be heading to Missouri soon. Hashrate is being split to R5/R6 for both machines.

92 shares available.
Here's a screencap of the order: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMinersCooperative-Bitmine800GHs-Round7.png

BM was updated as to what's going on with our payment. You'll be able to check the wallet address to see our 6 shares paid for the down payment.
Activity: 252

I'll add a few shares to that, as long as *I* don't have to do the spreadsheets for it....
-Redacted-: Co-GBC and remote admin for DZ MC. Also: DZ Miners Cooperative Boxed Set owner in R1-R6!

And R7.  It was hard enough collecting all of the first 6 that I'm not going to let a fresh new R7 get away from me....

Thanks -R-. Fixed, just like my 2 cats.
Round 7 Miner status: Down payment already sent, entered official Bitmine Reservation Queue last night (10/8).

PAID

2, thomas_s
3, -Redacted-
1, DZ
-Redacted-: Co-GBC and remote admin for DZ MC. Also: DZ Miners Cooperative Boxed Set owner in R1-R6!

And R7.  It was hard enough collecting all of the first 6 that I'm not going to let a fresh new R7 get away from me....
Round 7 Payment Details (Similar to R5/R6 sans PayPal, for the most part)

You can also state your soft reservations below if you need some time to get Bitcoin together. Soft reservations usually have a 48 hour window of payment but I won't be strict about that on this GB, as this isn't a Flash Sale.

========================================================================

BTC Payments will be directed to thomas_s for R7 but I will have co-admin to this wallet for auditing or for payments if we're in a rush. We've worked together on 4 different Group Buys with great success including 2 of the fastest GB sellouts in the forum's history for Industrial class Rigs.

After your payment, please follow up with a PM to Thomas:

Subject: DZ HF GB R7, x shares, x BTC
Details: Please include Tx ID and your wallet address for payout

thomas_s - Co-GBC during R3-R6. R2 member. Primary GBC for Rounds 5-7. Send BTC payments and questions for R7 to thomas_s . Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op! Thank you! PM CC -Redacted- and thomas_s please.

DZ - Need escrowed Group Buy shares? For a 2% extra fee you get 3rd party fund holding, dispute resolution, and $500 insurance per transaction at BTCrow. [DISCLAIMER: I, DyslexicZombei, am an approved Escrow Affiliate at BTCrow.] Please PM Carbon Copy thomas_s please prior to escrow payment.

Thomas is handling questions and collecting payments for R7 via our site (unless you require Escrow, in which case you can PM me). He set up the automated reservation site and the GB with my input. Great work Thomas, and it's definitely an improvement over me trying to keep up w/ an avalanche of PMs and payments.  Tongue

I will still handle:

- Ordering
- Shipping details
- (Optional) Escrowed GB shares for those that insist on Escrow Protection from a 3rd party for: holding BTC funds, post-sales dispute resolution, $500 insurance per transaction at 2% extra cost to share price. Semi-automated Escrow is done thru BTCrow.
- Remote miner setup
- Remote troubleshooting/
- Incremental overclocking
- Payouts or assist in payouts
- Auditing hashrate vis-a-vis payouts
- Dispute resolution and arbitration, if necessary. [Should be rare as we're all adults that don't need to yell. Tongue]

Refunds: If we can't raise the funds to buy this Bitmine Rig, you will be refunded or offered shares in Rounds 1-6 which can be found on this GB Forum under my user name. There's no restock fee during this fundraising period.

Ah, who am I kidding, we're buying this already reserved Bitmine Rig whether it gets sold out completely or not.  Cheesy
======================================================================================================

To reserve shares automatically and for easiest spreadsheet export,
please visit the new DZ Miners Cooperative website.

=====================================================================================================

Back by popular demand! How am I supposed to keep the shelves stocked if you guys/girls keep buying everything?  Cheesy  Wink

Re-introducing Bitmine to the DZ MC! We almost bought a BM Rig for R2 until we received a Day 1 HF buyout offer we couldn't refuse.

100 92 85 70 64 57 39 27 ZERO shares available!*

* Additional orders still being accepted on our site:
paid orders will be moved up to R7 for unpaid reserved shares from R7.

Oversales will be shifted to R8 shortly. Round 8 will be an identical GB to R7, to be hosted on the same Bitmine Rig as R7.

Target machine is a Bitmine Rig: https://bitmine.ch/?product=coincraft-rig

Target hashrate for Round 7 is 800GH/s 1,000GH/s with 100 shares issued. If there's additional demand for at-cost Bitmine shares, all we need to do is issue additional shares as the Rig maxes out at 2.5TH/s. This is the *nominal* hashrate. We're running this in Turbo mode and possibly Super.Turbo mode since we'll have our Cooperative's miners in an extra cold, enclosed A/C cooled cabinet built by bobsag3 and other engineers at his pro colo facility.

At-cost Share price is: $70 for 8-12 GH/s 10-15GH/s, est. delivery late December/early January.
Hosting/Management fees are applied during payouts every 2 weeks, and are the world's lowest professional hosting/management fees at only 2.75%

Your share includes an estimated 20 minutes of power protection built into the at-cost share price. Power protection from outages, sags, and spikes come from an APC UPS with Battery Bank to keep the BTC flowing during short power outages.

This R7 Bitmine Rig is in the Bitmine reservation queue with a downpayment already sent: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMinersCooperative-Bitmine800GHs-Round7.png

10/15 Update: Bitmine has upped their HashRate estimate 25%! OP HashRate numbers have been revised from 800GH/s to 1,000GH/s: https://bitmine.ch/?p=2226

===============================================================================================================

DZ Miners Cooperative Roles for this R7 GB:

thomas_s : Primary GBC for Rounds 5-7. Vetted Co-GBC during R3/R4. R2 member.  Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op! Thank you! Send BTC payments to our website and questions for R7 to thomas_s .  PM CC -Redacted- and thomas_s please for anything related to reservations or payment details.

DZ : Co-op Founder / overall coordinator of the Cooperative, background role for R7. Overseeing payouts and Primary admin for Co-op miners. John K. Escrow vetted.

-Redacted- : Vetted Co-GBC and remote admin for DZ MC. Also: DZ Miners Cooperative Boxed Set owner in R1-R7!

jungle_dave : Vetted Co-op member and Former Electrical Engineer / Network Engineer. Backup Admin for co-op miners.

bobsag3 : Vetted Co-op member. 2.75% hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri! Lowest fees around.

unknown.usr, mootinator, thomas_s, -Redacted- : Software programming and software support.

==

If you have questions as to how this whole darn at-cost, Democratic Miners Cooperative that's also a mesh network works, please send me a PM or state your concerns publicly as there's nothing to hide in this co-op.  Smiley

Only hurtful or trolling posts will be deleted as we welcome all valued opinions, insights, concerns, and improvement ideas to improve our at-cost (or even below cost) cooperative of about 50 members (so far).

=========================================================================================================================================

Image Credit:   Original Image  

_.====.._
                                    ,:._             ~-_
                                        `\              ~- _
                                           |   _    __.       `.
                                         ,/   /  \    /           ~ - _
                     ..__..-..__...-      /__/  /__                `_ ~~--..__...
DZ's Miners Cooperative, Round 7 ..."The little Co-op that could"----......~~--.._

An At-Cost Democratic Miner Co-operative with the world's lowest fees
for vetted miner hosting/management services: 2.75%

~50 members: 1 Scientist, 6 admitted IT Pros, 3 Network Engineers, 3 Electrical Engineers, 2 Finance Employees, 5 GB Coordinators, multiple vetted host sites.*

*Note: A listing above does not necessarily indicate that this person runs or contributes to the running of the co-operative, but many of the pros listed have made their services available to the co-operative.

========================================================================================================================================

This Co-operative is led by a John K. vetted Network Engineer based in Hawaii, DyslexicZombei or DZ, who gets to design prototype IT hardware and lab/field networks in support of cutting edge research projects, and has been in the line of work of T&E and R&D for nearly 10 years, with 50-60 Hawaii/US Aerospace/IT/R&D/Civ. Engineering Endorsements on LinkedIn. The other remote administrators are jungle_dave who is a former Electrical Engineer and Network Engineer and -Redacted- a UNIX guru and veteran miner. There are 5 leaders in the DZ MC, with thomas_s and I doing the actual running of the Cooperative. Mining Equipment will be operated by vetted IT pros or a vetted IT college student, with backup host sites available. Payouts are every 2 weeks minus a 2.75% Hosting/Management fee, the lowest around. Once sales begin, Refunds available up until unit ships at 1.5% restock fee. We vote on all buying, shipping, and resale decisions as well as vote on the month to attempt equipment resales after 5-7 months of operations. Vetted GB Coordinators are encouraged to team up to increase buying power and close out Group Buys quicker. All suggestions are welcome to help improve our Co-operative.

- Approx. total value of GBEC / GBC ASIC pre-order sales or pre-sales of shares on this forum by DZ MC in last 6 weeks: $49K
- Approx. value of DZ ebay ASIC sales (including 4 HF Baby Jet shares listed on ebay/BTC Talk GB forum & purchased on ebay worth $620) since Aug.1 : $3.7K

- Several new GBCs and Bitcoin Miner Hosts vetted for free, and several scams pointed out on two BTC related forums.
- Number of HashFast miners ordered and paid for, so far: 2 Baby Jets, 2 Sierras, 3.6TH/s+ Total
- Number of KnC miners: 2 Jupiters, 800-1200GH/s.
- Total Ordered HashRate: 5.2TH/s+ Total

- New! Online Auto reservation system tailored for Group Buys thanks to vetted GBC thomas_s!

-Data current as of 10/10/2013, PM

=========================================================================================================================================
Pages:
Jump to: