Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 2. (Read 127698 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The coin has no activity at all. Although it wants to support projects that contribute to society, CoExistCoin's performance is far from satisfactory.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Is there any other social media platform for coexistcoin that is more active than this bitcointalk thread? Links to social media from the website are broken
Activity: 196
In today's world, many people still need help, so we need to commit coins for humanitarian action. Such projects deserve more support.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

What is the minimal pay to invest?

There is no minimum. Just get on the Waves dex and buy CoExistCoin
Asset ID     7tZxVdAWc8QvsMrXBoicMgU2bSJsaEpFJnPYn1H31B8B
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

What is the minimal pay to invest?

what is the maximum reserve for this coin?

am not sure, the ICO was undersold though, so I expect the team to hold a large amount of coins still. Wouldn't be too worried about that though, the team is not after profits but trying to make the world a better place.
https://www.coexistcoin.foundation/
is where I am seeing something. Maybe Phil needs to update ?
Thanks a lot Stein, it sure looks good, I take it this is the final version of the updated website?
Merit: 41
Good ideal concept, the project symbolizes the kindness of the spirit of humanitarianism, everyone support it!
Activity: 672
https://www.coexistcoin.foundation/
is where I am seeing something. Maybe Phil needs to update ?
The website url from coinmarketcap has not been working for a number of days now.
I think that CoExistCoin is worthy of charity, but it is not easy to carry out it. Just wish you could do better.
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
There is no restrictions on collecting cryptocurrency for donations at the moment. I deactivated the credit card donations acceptance because you have to pay a fee to collect donations online state by state. Again more legalities.
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
I do not come on here often. My sole focus is on charity. There are legalities with a non profit organizations and cryptocurrency in the U.S.

All funding for this project has been out of my personal pocket. I am schedualed to speak to a lawyer at the end of the month pending I can cover the fees. Trying to figure out what can be done with out me paying huge penalties and possible jail time. Since he SEC views crypto as a security I have to figure out exactly what I can do with the non profit organization tied to coxst.

Replying about being added to an exchange. Most every exchange requires a payment to be listed. I’ve applied to many with no success. If there’s no volume right on our dex for $coxst even smaller exchanges are not interested. They are in business for the fees.  More volume on our dex would help.

Keep in mind my focus is using blockchain to document non profit orginizatikns financial gains and spending so that everyone can keep track on it. We have charity campaigns finalized and now working on legit channels to collect donations. What I am attempting has not been done before. I am treading carefully so that I do not get personally screwed and it effects my family.

I hope there is an understanding. I know everyone is unhappy with the snail pace that I am on. Again I do not ask for funding so CoExistCoin is at the mercy of what can be afforded.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104

Bittrex will removals any coin if have not the enough trading volume in the period, you can found that they have the remove schedule in every month.  Undecided

anyway, they will happy to see CoExistCoin listing in the new exchange.
Activity: 197
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Whats up Phil? Just checking in to see whats going on with CoExist??? Anything the community can do to help. We see that a new website is coming out, any revenue generating partnerships to talk about? Can we help bring opportunities to you? Would like to learn more about CoExist and how we can bring it some real attention?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Due to the higher listing fees, I don't think CoExisCoin can listing in the new exchange in the future, is that any free listing service can be consider?
whats going on with coexistcoin? watching snippets of the new website on twitter. Any definite release date?
Activity: 896
Pages:
Jump to: