Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 13. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I am in the crypto market since 2017, my investments are not very big, a little more than 1000 dollars, I do not believe that cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich. But I still came to the market, because the blockchain technology is very interesting to me and I believe in the future of cryptocurrency. I want to quit my job in a few years and work on myself in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 

I think we should disabuse our minds about using crypto to get rich fast because crypto business is not a get rich scheme as many think, crypto business takes time and energy to succeed just like any other good business,if you plan your time very well you could make money.
Activity: 244
I've heard a lot of stories about someone who became rich because of crypto. I think it depends in what you are doing with crypto. If you invest or join ICO. If you will have it as full timw job and focus in it from time to time, no doubt that you might get rich.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I think the fastest way to get rich is to pick the winning numbers in one of the lotteries around the world, investing in crypto can pay off for you but it would certainly not be recommended by anyone who started investing in the market in November or December last year. Timing is key with crypto and also setting and sticking with your price targets to avoid being left holding a falling value coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

It is one of the fastest way to get rich and also get poor. Investing Cryptocurrencies is quite risky as compared to other investment options.
Activity: 546
Yes this is right that the cryptocurrency is the only and the fastest way to get rich without investment and without risk and without any competition and without any tension from work from home and if you trust in this work you will get definate success from this work.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
If a person has the necessary knowledge, he can really get rich with the help of cryptocurrency. Of course, you need to have a certain amount of money, you need to invest in order to get the desired profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
As soon as you can, tell me. For me personally, in the life of a couple such examples, and that those people worked very hard for this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Crypto currencies market offers a lot of opportunities. You can get reach or you can lose everything. The idea of crypto currencies is outstanding and I hope one day everyone will go crypto and it will be mass adopted. And then it will be completely another world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes, it was the fastest way to get rich but in 2017. now there is no opportunity that last year was easy to invest in the market and do nothing more
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
It would be quite interesting to see the guys who are now investing in altcoins in ten years. After all, it will show whether it is easy to become rich here.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It is true that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich and get poor at the same time. You know what? Crypto market is not stable, price of crypto currency always move. No one can predict the price so you must be willing to take risk at any time
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 
the risks and benefits of investing in cryptocurrencies are huge if it is indeed profitable that you will certainly get rich in the blink of an eye and if the losses obtained will run out and experience a drastic decline because of that we must be able to anticipate all possibilities and take advantage of opportunities to benefit
Activity: 464
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
I think it is quite right. easy but rich. Because this is a new trend, people who make use of it soon will easily become richer. I have a friend, he just spent more than $ 600 in 2017 to buy more altano nano. He is now a millionaire. it is a typical example shows the following trends will benefit a lot sooner.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
In the future, if cash becomes obsolete, the cryptocurrency payment will dominate the market and there will be more people buying from you by crypto. That will get you rich quick if you hoard it now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13