Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 15. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Yes it is one of the fastest and surest way to get rich.

I think, am 9 months old into crypto.

No not yet, thou I have been albe to reach some milestones, I still press in for more.

You have done well in raising such an insightful topic. Kudos!
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
The way to get rich was a year ago. Now it is a way to make money on trade. I do not invest in long-term investments. I earn while the cost of coins is low and affordable.
Activity: 154
in 2107, this was the case, but this year, on the contrary, this is most likely the fastest way to lose your money Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
Eventually, it's not the fastest way to get rich. In the world nothing which surely makes us rich in just a short time. Need to do smart work and also need luck. It's true many early BTC holders become rich but they wait around eight to nine years.  Wink
Activity: 294
In 2017-it was possible to get rich on cryptocurrency. This year-there is no such luck. Investing in cryptocurrency-you put your savings at risk.You can earn on cryptocurrency, but you can lose everything .So if you're willing to take risks, it's your business.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Yes, it will be one of best way to earn money. But you must manage your profit well. You have to select some of best projects and should find good crypto related works.
Activity: 370
In as much as it's a very easy way to get rich, it's a more easier way to get broke. If care is not taken, one can lose out all their funds in a split second.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Of course, yes, but not quite look at the cryptocurrency market does not really differ from similar securities markets. There are always favorites and dark horses by investing in which you can really get rich in your hands, but remember to invest wisely
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Crypto is not a quick enrichment. It all depends on you and how you manage everything, on this cryptographic technology, on the strategies you will take to become rich and successful.
Activity: 127
Yes, cryptocurrency does offer many advantages to get profit with a relatively short time, but you also have to know, and the risk is too significant. Active control, knowledge, and experience are needed if you want to achieve success
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I dont think crypto is fastest way to get rich. Cryptocurrency is one of many investment instrument and every investment have risk. In crypto, the risk is very high because it still unregulated market. I am believe every people hoping their investment growing and they become rich from the profits but i dont think crypto is fastest way to be rich
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
The fastest way to get rich is to buy a lottery ticket and get the jackpot. There are a few people, that are gaining big profits in short term, but the biggest incomes are coming with the long term investment. Just buy some coins and forget about them for a year or so.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
It's might be, it's a 50:50 chance and it depends on the kind of campaign you participate in. If they are good enough, then you are good as rich.
Activity: 462
I don't think cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich, because not everyone can make money easily here. By contrast, whales are the protagonists here!
Activity: 224
Personally, I think that to some extent, yes. You need to carefully analyze the market and be able to manage your wallet Grin
Activity: 168
Personally, I think that Crypto currency is a good opportunity, you can both earn and lose everything. Because you need to learn to analyze the market, than to invest
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Indeed, cryptocurrencies are the fastest way to get rich today, just because we understood the prospect and entered this market faster than large investors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Perhaps I was convinced from my experience that crypto is a very profitable activity now. If you spend enough time studying the market and earning opportunities on it, you can earn very well. The most important thing is not to waste time and not to listen to other people's advice.
Activity: 572
Well, you could say that. Crypto is very volatile and if you find yourself at the right time in the right place, you can quickly get rich. But this is rare. In crypto, you also need to work hard to achieve some results. So quickly get rich will not work.
Activity: 336
I am engaged in cryptocurrencies relatively long, to be more precise, in November will be a year. I think that cryptocurrencies are really the best and fastest way to make money, but if you do not think first, then nothing will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: