Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 11. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
i think no, we have to learn it and oc that needs long time to be rich
furthermore, if you have no basic before. it can be take longer

Sometimes some coins can really give us good profit and is the fastest way to make us rich, I have seen some people becoming rich from cryptos and I am hoping that soon I can be one of them.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
It is as quick to become rich as a beggar. When the market is bullish and everything is growing, then we are in euphoria and think that we are very smart ... But this is a big mistake. We must constantly analyze the situation for a success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
i think no, we have to learn it and oc that needs long time to be rich
furthermore, if you have no basic before. it can be take longer
Activity: 616
Cryptocurrencies are really something very beneficial in order to truly become rich because there is a chance to always become truly successful, because cryptocurrencies this chance is really a chance to really try.
Merit: 250
oh of course it will be able to get rich with crypto as long as there is intention and patience, of course, the patient will surely reap satisfying results, I started in 2017 and how much I got but I am sure that I will succeed. spirit
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
There's no quick way to get rich, nor does cryptocurrency. However, crypto supports everyone in everywhere to have something of value in future. I knew crypto around about 2 years and manage it for trade. Its growth is quite good compared than keep it in bank.
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Those who enter the crypto market at the right time can be very lucky, they can quickly become rich. Those who enter at the wrong time may also experience rapid impoverishment. It is not an easy market.
we need to either come to the market on time or if you came at the wrong time, be strong and wait for the market to grow. And, of course, you need to do the necessary actions  to fast  rich  become in crypto.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
It depends if cryptocurrency is the best way to get you rich but if you gonna pick bitcoin or ethereum for your future it will worth to earn a big money.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
Those who enter the crypto market at the right time can be very lucky, they can quickly become rich. Those who enter at the wrong time may also experience rapid impoverishment. It is not an easy market.
Activity: 70
For me, Crypto Currency is an additional income to the main work in the office. I think that not every person can earn in a crypto currency. Crypto will not give everyone quick money. For quick money you need to have money, patience and a bit of luck.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
It was probable to make a solid profit on the cryptocurrency market two-three years ago. Up to now the situation has changed wholly. Today for earning money it is necessary to delve into the cryptocurrency theme at least.
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I do not agree that. Because i believe crypto is not the fastest way to get rich. yeah i accept you can find too many opportunities in crypto
to be rich fastly but also you can lose your money easily. so that means that is really risky. So i dont believe that is not the fastest way to be rich.
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
This is the biggest misconception people bring with themselves while investing in cryptos. I agree that cryptos are volatile and hence, could give higher returns in shorter span unlike other investment assets. But it is an easy an a fast way to lose money as well. Market is so volatile that taking a proper action everytime isn't really easy. So trade wisely.
Yeah, thinking like this will always make people lose their money instead of getting rich. They will think everything would be fine and will always earning profit while scammer ready to cacth their money. people who are fooled by the talk, will no longer pay attention in how big the risk is.

Its possible if you're in the right timing. But I know a few people joining cryptocurrency in just a matter of 3 years they really get rich. This is a matter of right strategy and good timing when to buy and when to sell it.
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
That's right. However, it is also easy to lose all the money you have. you do not know when it's falling and rising again.
Activity: 208
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I think yes, cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich because once you invest in crypto and the token gets a big pump for sure you will get a huge profit. Ive been here for 1 year and i reach some of my goals.  I am so very happy that i can earn extra money here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Although the cryptocurrency market has many ways to make money, investing in the market also requires a lot of risk, because all cryptocurrencies may have zero price!

I think very little coin can be worthless, it's mostly unpopular altcoin projects. And you see the altcoin in the top 10 or 20, it is always worth. However, the level of price fluctuation is very large
Activity: 476
I do not agree because is not all that has been in crypto with a huge amount of money that were successful and rich now. Infact many people have taken their lives based on the experience the had while hoping to get super rich dealing in cryptocurrency. I have been long in crypto currency trading, bounty hunting and investing (HODL) to sell off when the price is good. Sometimes profits are made and the other time it has been loss and sorrow. I will say there is atom of luck in cryppto dealing for you to make money out of it.
Activity: 789
Do not think right.To become rich, you need to have a clear plan and an idea of ​​how to do it.If you have correctly built a business plan then the business will bring you money if not  correctly you will spend money for nothing.Just as if you know in cryptos, you know how to trade, or in what cryptos coins to invest money you you will most likely make money but there is always a risk.There is no guarantee that the money invested is either in cryptos business or in cryptos make you rich.So my answer cryptos is not always a quick way to become rich. this is my own experience

Activity: 350
Although the cryptocurrency market has many ways to make money, investing in the market also requires a lot of risk, because all cryptocurrencies may have zero price!
Pages:
Jump to: