Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 12. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Previously,even those who did not even understand the topic earned on the crypto currency.Now it is not so easy to earn, the market has shown it.Stupid money has left the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Sure. If you have a head on your shoulders, then there is a huge scope for earning. A little more than a year I earned an apartment. And now I am tightly settled in the field of cryptocurrency, it is not only profitable, but also interesting for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
There is no way one can tell that cryptocurrency is a sure way to get rich faster ,also getting rich faster in itself  also do not give the individual the opportunity to actually learn well about money.Cryptocurrency can make you rich but it is not certain that all people that get into cryptocurrency get rich.Working smart is one of the good tools to get profits in cryptocurrency by the way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
If you invest wisely and have money you don't afraid to lose you will be luck and get rich fast) And even if you ill choose long term strategy - coins bring to you money)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I believe that with cryptocurrency you can get rich very quickly and easily. I plan to continue to work with cryptocurrency and earn more. I am in cryptocurrency recently so I will gain experience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
At this moment yes. Market has a lot of options for making people rich but only with main rule - learn and study before you will invest
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
This is the biggest misconception people bring with themselves while investing in cryptos. I agree that cryptos are volatile and hence, could give higher returns in shorter span unlike other investment assets. But it is an easy an a fast way to lose money as well. Market is so volatile that taking a proper action everytime isn't really easy. So trade wisely.
Yeah, thinking like this will always make people lose their money instead of getting rich. They will think everything would be fine and will always earning profit while scammer ready to cacth their money. people who are fooled by the talk, will no longer pay attention in how big the risk is.
Activity: 462
No, I don't think that it is the fastest way. But this way legal and pretty promising, and I like crypto and believe in it.

Agree with you . At the moment, not such a fast way. Of course, if you engage in trade and have a large amount, then it is possible. But a large amount is not the key to success if you do not have the knowledge and experience in trading
Activity: 252
create a beautiful story and add crypto in its name, sell those coin and get money. you can potentially make millions out of each single project.

well, we have a name for this SOP, its call shitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
There's no quick way to get rich. All money earned quickly also quickly melt. I think cryptography makes good money now, but fast money doesn't.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
This is the biggest misconception people bring with themselves while investing in cryptos. I agree that cryptos are volatile and hence, could give higher returns in shorter span unlike other investment assets. But it is an easy an a fast way to lose money as well. Market is so volatile that taking a proper action everytime isn't really easy. So trade wisely.
Activity: 294
I totally agree with you. But only 3 out of 10 people succeed. It can give you marvelous profits but it can also give you blank hands. Please consider investing!
Activity: 168
Yes I think cryptocurrency make me fastest to get money.
I know about cryptocurrency was 2 years.
And I think, I will reach my goals sir  Smiley
Activity: 381
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
I think the same as you because it is the best way to get rich. And thanks to crypto Currency you can change our destiny. It makes people have many purposes too ambitious and ambitious in this life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
Just not today. Holding is a long process, which will not bring immediate benefits. Trading without experience in such unstable market is suicide. Therefore, heh, you have only two options. And in none of them will you instantly become rich.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

This is a quick way to not only get rich, but also to lose all your assets. We must develop our vision and constantly monitor the processes in the crypto market. This is the only way to succeed.
Activity: 336
In what I agree, but in what is not, because with the cryptocurrency you can really get rich, but the fact is that not always it can be done quickly!
Activity: 616
Cryptocurrencies can really bring very serious opportunities, especially if you know how to correctly understand what they say and understand the language of numbers, which today is very actively promoted to the masses.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
About the fastest way to get rich is not accurate, here as in other areas you need a lot of patience and work.
Activity: 420
I am in the crypto market since 2017, my investments are not very big, a little more than 1000 dollars, I do not believe that cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich. But I still came to the market, because the blockchain technology is very interesting to me and I believe in the future of cryptocurrency. I want to quit my job in a few years and work on myself in the field of cryptocurrency.
I think you're being disingenuous. Most investors are not interested in blockchain technology and they came to this market to earn money.But as time has shown-to get rich on the currency is not easy.
Pages:
Jump to: