Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 14. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 250
Fastest way to get rich he thinks! If that's what you think let me also shock you that it's the quickest way to get burned!  You don't enter the space by buying into just any coin! A lot of the coins in the space are scams, waiting to dump on unsuspecting investors then run! You have to get your research right to survive/make it big in this space. Plus you have to have a patient heart, an alternative source of income so you don't become one who plays with his portfolio slot hence you might sell at the slightest FUD. You also have to stick to only what you believe in avoid news from anyone u can't trust

Its true, crypto is just like other investment. Every investment have a risk. Many investor get rich from cryptomarket but many investor losing their money because the price drop. I think we should not think crypto can make us rich instantly
at Cryptocurrency many of our opportunities for profit in several ways. one of them is trading. with this trading is the fastest way to generate more profits and make us rich quick compared to other activities. investment was also able to make us rich. However, trading is much faster.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
Fastest way to get rich he thinks! If that's what you think let me also shock you that it's the quickest way to get burned!  You don't enter the space by buying into just any coin! A lot of the coins in the space are scams, waiting to dump on unsuspecting investors then run! You have to get your research right to survive/make it big in this space. Plus you have to have a patient heart, an alternative source of income so you don't become one who plays with his portfolio slot hence you might sell at the slightest FUD. You also have to stick to only what you believe in avoid news from anyone u can't trust

Its true, crypto is just like other investment. Every investment have a risk. Many investor get rich from cryptomarket but many investor losing their money because the price drop. I think we should not think crypto can make us rich instantly
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

It is very hard to compare if it is the fastest way or not, all depends on what means rich for you..
However, if you invest in the right crypto project and hold it until that company will get huge, you surely can get good returns. Do not forget to diversify the portfolio with different decent projects and have some patience.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Yes, you can become a rich tomorrow! But without the knowledge and skills needed to survive in this market you can also lose EVERYTHING.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Its just like the two sided coin, you could get rich easily within the shortest possible time, so can it turn the other way round if care is not taking and the right choices and decisions are not taken. Crypto really pays never doubt that.
Activity: 255
In the last few months, the market has lost ground very much. Easy money is not in the advantage and it is not available to everyone. I think that in the world of cryptocurrencies now it is better to buy cryptocurrency for the future and only in this case you can earn with a minimum of effort
Activity: 320
Of course it's not like that. Cryptocurrency is really a way to earn, but now the market is not at the level to earn a lot at once. Long-term investment in the advantage and I think that now it is better to deal with this way of earning
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
First you need to find out which coin will give a strong growth, how do you do it? A crypto is a lottery, albeit with a little less risk. Therefore, you can both win and lose, unfortunately more losers.
Here in my country cryptocurrency is really one of the fsstest way to get rich, i have known a lot of people who invest a lot of money last yesr in bitcoin and after they invest the price  of btc is rise up to $19k that's why they can able to buy a new house and lot.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Moreover, cryptocurrency is one among the best ways to get rich, although you have to consider major challenges including, investing in the wrong hands. One of the biggest challenge Crypto faces is the high volatility of price. It's means that a unit price could go low as zero. In essesnce, thinkingabout investing in crypto? Has to do with higher risk
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
First you need to find out which coin will give a strong growth, how do you do it? A crypto is a lottery, albeit with a little less risk. Therefore, you can both win and lose, unfortunately more losers.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Addict
The fastest way to get rich is to buy a lottery ticket and get the jackpot. There are a few people, that are gaining big profits in short term, but the biggest incomes are coming with the long term investment. Just buy some coins and forget about them for a year or so.

you are right
Grin
Activity: 434
The fastest way to get rich is to buy a lottery ticket and get the jackpot. There are a few people, that are gaining big profits in short term, but the biggest incomes are coming with the long term investment. Just buy some coins and forget about them for a year or so.

I would not dwell only on the purchase of various coins for a long time. You can combine everything with daily trading and participation in bounty campaigns. All these activities will surely give you the opportunity to earn.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
For some people it is fastest way te get rich and for other people it is fastest way to lose capital, another part is gaining money and then loosing them at once!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
Yes, you can become rich with cryptocurrency but you need education about the crypto world to succeed. "Knowledge is the key"
  • I have a year with crypto in the month of November.
  • I have reached my first purpose but to have a life that revolves around crypto one must have patience and perseverance and it is what I have done so far.
  • Crypto is already my present and the future looks brilliant.
  • Crypto is here to stay and those who adopt it need to be truly involved.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
yes, it's the fastest way to get rich, but it's the fastest way to lose all your money too. you should be very careful in crypto sphere
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I agree with you it's the fastest way to get rich,  just invest in good coin and be rest assured that you are good to go all you have to do is to just invest relax and watch your money make millions
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Addict
To me, I just keep BTC and LTC for long-term use and investment. For if anyone thinks a crypto shortcut to rich ... my answer YES if you have involved into this field in 2010 to 2016, after that years .... you are at risk for loss and greater risk if you keep ERC20 Token haha
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Whoever expects that a crypto is an easy way to get rich is the first to lose all the money in a crypto.

Grow in crypto smoothly, study the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
In the capable hands of my answer clearly - YES! If you are a beginner, do not expect quick results. For it will take time. First of all, the study of the market, its features, laws and trends. And also competently learn to make predictions and see the future where it is not yet seen by anyone. This is the key to a successful strategy to quick money.
Pages:
Jump to: