Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 43. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
This is quite possible, but probably not now, after a while this will again be possible, because now is definitely not a good time to wait for such as before, now the most important thing is not to lose the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
YES, Crypto currency is fastest way to get rich but follow some steps are :-- Lot of efforts, Lot of time, full focus on product with full attention and knowledge. Patience is also a main part to earn more profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 08:06:21 AM
I can not say with certainty that Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to make money. This requires a lot of time, concentration and attention, commitment and risk, so you need to make a lot of effort, and despite this I have not yet become rich.
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 07:49:10 AM
Not necessarily, he may make you bankrupt. The market is risky. To be profitable, you must take risks.
Activity: 350
September 08, 2018, 06:37:42 AM
for those who now about crypto currency, it depends on what strategy or how they use your income in cryptos. Participating in different kind of ICO's and investing in every projects.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
September 08, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
Right now thats probably right, if you know what you're doing. The same applied back in 2000 when the internet bubble was unfolding. Invest in todays Amazons and Windows, and you'll be rich in a year or 5
Activity: 72
September 08, 2018, 06:27:56 AM
Cryptocurrencies are one of the ways to get rich quick, and the more you put in, the greater the chance of getting more profit, but you have to choose correctly because some COINS are scams.
Activity: 29
September 08, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
You can be rich very shortly in this sector but you have to follow some rules and maintain some movement as example, you have to know the right time to invest or buy or sell coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 06:22:47 AM
Well, cryptocurrency is definitely the fastest way to get rich, if we compare it to other sectors like real-estate and gold, we can safely say that cryptocurrency has done well over the past a year or so. People have made a lot of money by investing in it during this period.
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 06:04:21 AM
yes you can be rich very fast but you need to be cautious and learn how and when to to the right thing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 08, 2018, 05:35:35 AM
What makes runs so fast will gone so fast , if you think that cryptocurrency will make you get-rich-quick then it might end up of losing everything and even the early adopter of crypto like bitcoin does not get rich so quick, they are struggling to endure the market trend of bitcoin until they earn a sustainable gain for a long period of time like 5 years to wait before they reap all the fruits they sow.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:56:07 AM
This question has been asked over and over again by many people for millenia. Why cannot control such redundancy in questions or maybe the forum admins can at least remove the ones already been asked over and over again and  then use only the old posts that we first asked? Anyway in my opinion this is not the fastest way to get rich and will never be unless you are a guru or something that can make miracles out of crypto.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:50:57 AM
ye is right in crypto how to quickly make money by investing in altcoins and following other branches such as a bounty project or airdrop. I have been using Crypto for a long time and it is still very far from my journey for the future because it is not as easy as it actually is on the other hand there are many losses that we can get if the market price goes down.
Activity: 30
September 08, 2018, 04:50:49 AM
Not at the moment, if you let Bitcoin take off then the cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich. But now cryptocurrencies have been falling.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 04:47:57 AM

It depends on which kind of investor we belong to. I think whales/sharks in the cryptocurrency market are very profitable, and their short-term gains surpass any investment market!

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:46:12 AM
Right. Electronic money is a place where you can get rich. Especially when you invest in bitcoin. Bitcoins and other coins are always high. You will make a lot of money when investing in digital money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:59:49 AM
Crypto can make quickly get results but can also be for losing in quick time. This will depend on what is done in crypto and the strategies took in it. When can invest in a good and familiar with all the circumstances that happened then surely this will go well. But if it's not too knowledgeable and imposing entrance in crypto then already a lot going on that go with do not bring results even loss.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
September 08, 2018, 01:41:50 AM
I think those who got rich with bitcoin due to bubbles and volatility last year. I myself started crypto in 2015 and got a lot of profits at the end of 2017. The possibility of big bubbles happening again like the previous year
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 08, 2018, 01:31:26 AM
I don't think so. Crypto requires patience and knowledge. Those two can't be acquired in a short period because it requires experience.You can't learn crypto in a day and there's always something new.Most people who settle for a quick buck and wants to get rich fast are the ones who fail on crypto.
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 01:24:17 AM
Well it is not the fastest way to be rich if you are greedy enough it can lead you to the bad end or you might be scam or not get the one that you want and also it is better to have patience so you can gain profits
Pages:
Jump to: