Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 45. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
For me, it's the fastest and easiest way of getting rich as long as you understand fully how this cryptocurrency works, what are the basic technique as when to sell and buy coins and be able to identify the right ICO that pays off after the campaign.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:39:56 PM
obviously, this get rich quick mentality that most people have on crypto is what causes them most unfortunate things that befall them, most people easily get scammed all because of trying to get rich quick, easy does it, rome was not built in a day
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:35:13 PM
I think the fastest way to get rich could be with cryptocurrencies but only if you invest big amounts of money in them, after all, the risk is higher so I would personally prefer to invest on stocks or something more stable if I had a lot of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:32:35 PM
Yes, it's become a term for those who benefit. for those who suffer a defeat I guess it will be overturned, because to get a profit on our own crypto must understand the workings of the market itself and the crypto that I think is not easy.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 07, 2018, 04:30:23 PM
I agree with you cryptocurrency can make one rich,  I'm talking from experience it's just that you have to invest in the right coin so that you  won't rekt  because it's easier to get rekt and to get more money from cryptocurrency world
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 04:28:53 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
Crypto is not in any way a fastest way to get rich. I think it's rather a fastest way to make some money. Getting very rich on crypto comes with some risks and so it wouldn't be easy to get-rich-quick. By the way, those who made very large amounts put of crypto were mostly those who were early adopters of the technology in its initial days.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 04:27:33 PM
I believe cryptocurrency can give money but as well, the way it gives money, that is also the way it takes money off your pocket as well. Its a volatile space and utmost care is needed. I do not see crypto as the fastest way to get rich
Activity: 110
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 07, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
Cryptocurrency trading is never a get rich quick scheme. That's the notion most newbies that are joining crypto has. It's quite unfortunate that a lot of them are the worse for it. It's putting the cart before the horse. Knowledge comes first, then money will follow after.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
I agree with the notion that cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich, but this does not occur at all times. Crypto is not a one way thing, it is either it rises or it falls. Most of those who are now out of crypto felt disappointed because thought and have fixed their mind to crypto being the fastest way to get rich, they forgot the fact that it is volatile. If anyone wants to invest into crypto, he or she needs to first read about it before investing.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
September 07, 2018, 03:53:33 PM
1.I think that this is not the fastest way to get rich.(in the crypto world, in any case, you should always wait for something)2.Since 2012.3.I have not achieved my goal yet.(my goal is to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency)4.Crypto is a very cool topic that is gaining momentum every day
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 03:21:34 PM
Cryptocurrency is the most risky way to become rich. Your investments can grow 10 times, and can decrease 10-fold in just a few days)) I'm in the crypt for about a year, but I already experienced it on my own skin. But I like the idea of cryptocurrency in general and I want this direction to develop actively around the world.
I have not yet achieved my goals.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 
I support your opinion sir it's an easy and fastest access of getting rich and broke in a jiffy due to the fluctuations of market prices  but I believe for every smart minders cryptocurrency idealist  we must know how to trade perfectly at the right time and invest in a better crypto that has a future, with this qualities there is a great opportunity of getting rich through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 286
September 07, 2018, 03:12:00 PM
Yes crypto can be the fastest way to be rich but before you earned that you need to wait for a long time and specially you have a lot of knowledge about crypto. And also be wise because the value of it in the market is very volatile. You can be rich in crypto but you can be poor if you cannot learned everthing in crypto.
I don't know of anyone that gotten rich from crypto. I think that it wouldn't be too hard to invest in it but I wouldn't consider richness coming from that.
Activity: 518
September 07, 2018, 03:07:08 PM
Yes crypto can be the fastest way to be rich but before you earned that you need to wait for a long time and specially you have a lot of knowledge about crypto. And also be wise because the value of it in the market is very volatile. You can be rich in crypto but you can be poor if you cannot learned everthing in crypto.
Activity: 504
September 07, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
if you can determine and predict crypto, then you will get rich quickly, in the crypto world, analytical ability is the most important thing, because not many people can do it, crypto is very difficult to guess, but that doesn't mean it's impossible
I think that based on the poor state of the crypto-currency market, there are very bad opportunities for Bounty participants, as well as investors in ico companies. today even the most promising projects are developing very poorly .
Activity: 756
September 07, 2018, 02:41:03 PM
if you can determine and predict crypto, then you will get rich quickly, in the crypto world, analytical ability is the most important thing, because not many people can do it, crypto is very difficult to guess, but that doesn't mean it's impossible
Activity: 257
September 07, 2018, 02:39:03 PM
Crypto Currency is a good way to earn a big amount of money,  but this will only happen  if you have a lot of knowledge about  the market and you know what you are doing.
And it is also the fastest way to lose a large amount of money to those who lack knowledge. These people are the most crowded in the cryptocurrency market, they often do not keep calm.

Also do not discount the presence of a huge number of scammers. The fooling of personal funds under any pretext is very common among crypto
Activity: 81
September 07, 2018, 02:37:53 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
Yes, the crypto market provides many such opportunities, if you have sufficient knowledge and skills. But after all, the downside of the coin is possible - there is a risk of becoming a beggar, losing his assets. Therefore, you need to work on improving your experience in the crypto market, and not just think about wealth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 07, 2018, 02:36:59 PM
cryptocurrency is a good way to invest your money. It won't make you rich over night but with patience it might happen one day
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
September 07, 2018, 02:34:37 PM
The knowledge about cryptocurrencies is very important and the right choice of coins in your portfolio. Also how the handle and analyze the market to gain profit from it. But it is already too difficult to get fast rich.
Pages:
Jump to: