Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 44. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:21:12 AM
It can't be the fastest way, but can be one of the way to be rich, meanwhile let's not over emphasis the riches, because if the kind of wealth am thinking is what we are taking about than I don't think cryptocurrency is the way, but trust me on this with patient and perseverance you can live an average comfortable life on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 12:56:33 AM
No, I don't think that it is the fastest way. But this way legal and pretty promising, and I like crypto and believe in it. & If we talk about ICO Then I will go with SciDex protocol to get smart contracts, The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:53:16 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
Many today claim excellent opportunities to get rich quickly thanks to their work in the crypto market. But you must remember about the risks that exist here, given the high volatility of the market and the large number of fraudulent projects.
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
If we want to earn in cryto , we have to learn about it and how the market works. There are big wins and losses
in short time even in 1 day but this is a long run to become rich in crypto. It is not so easy as it looks.
Activity: 439
September 07, 2018, 06:55:43 PM
I am relatively new in crypt for the entire time of participating in bounty campaigns, I have so far earned about a hundred dollars, but now I have started to participate more actively and I hope for a bigger profit...
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
This year, I think cryptocurrency is the best way for you or someone poor to go fast  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
It is one way also as others investing product amd trading but you must be fully aware that crypto are volatile and unpredictable. Today you might double or triple your investment and tomorrow might be a different story for you can lose all your earnings with just a single FUD.
Activity: 866
September 07, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
I agree that crypto can make people rich but I don't agree if crypto makes rich people quickly. all need processes and research, I don't think it's easy to get rich with crypto because we have to work harder in conducting research
Activity: 10
September 07, 2018, 06:20:59 PM
"fastest way to riches' .. that's sounds overboard, crypto can make you rich when you take on good investments , and many if not all good things takes time ,and patience is very important in Crypto .
Activity: 616
September 07, 2018, 05:38:42 PM
The quickest way to get rich is to get an unexpected inheritance. While doing cryptography, you can count on luck, but still, you have to work hard.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 05:34:57 PM
Its very very volatile, so you can increase your capital thousands of times with crypto, unlike shares thanks to which you can increase the capital max by a couple of tens of percent
But, it is also a double edged weapon, you can earn a lot of money, more than 100% profit in a couple of days, or loose it all it just a couple of days too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 05:32:35 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
I think not, in my opinion, now cryptocurrency is only another way to make some money and all

How long have you been with crypto?
A little bit more than a half of a year

Have you reach your goals yet?
No, I still didn't reach any of my goals

what do you think about this topic?
Simple topic but interesting to read another opinions
Activity: 116
September 07, 2018, 05:24:57 PM
after i voted i thought i would see less vote on the disagree option. people need to understand the concept behind crypto. we all are one of it's first adopters and it will surely payoff. believe me in few years to come, crypto assets will become a lil bit costly to purchase.
September 07, 2018, 05:15:18 PM
To avoid the fastest way to get rekt is to avoid thinking crypto as the fastest to get rich. Some are lucky they found the golden coin so they become rich, but this is not the case for everybody.
Activity: 185
September 07, 2018, 05:14:32 PM
agreed. It is one of the fastest way to make money. and also to go back to zero
Activity: 574
September 07, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
I think that already it is not the fastest way to get rich, sad to admit. It used to be so during autumn-winter 2017 but no longer it is so...
Well, nothing, everything once ends. In this already years so with 4-5 and all this market like, everything moves as it should. The results bring always, and not bad.
Activity: 319
September 07, 2018, 05:06:54 PM
I think that already it is not the fastest way to get rich, sad to admit. It used to be so during autumn-winter 2017 but no longer it is so...
Activity: 728
September 07, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
I don't think it's a quick way to get rich. It takes a long time to learn everything well and then try to act. Although it's a lottery game too.
Activity: 49
September 07, 2018, 04:57:32 PM
to my mind, crypto currency can be used as fast way to get rich. I'm still away to my goal but I'm starting a step already. Already earned some to help me reach it. Crypto really the fast way to richness if you get and choose the right project to invest.
Activity: 798
September 07, 2018, 04:53:24 PM
Well, there are many ways to earn money in cryptocurrency. But still you will not get rich quickly. Still some time you have to learn and not to build big plans.
Pages:
Jump to: