Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 46. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
I do not think that cryptocurrency is a quick way to get rich. Because the market is unpredictable and if you do not have time to fix the profit, then you automatically lose it. Therefore, you must constantly monitor and control this process to be constantly on the wave. At first, I also thought that you can earn here quickly and easily, but without the proper knowledge and skills is impossible. Although, it is possible, but difficult. At least to me.
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:25:44 PM
Crypto Currency is a good way to earn a big amount of money,  but this will only happen  if you have a lot of knowledge about  the market and you know what you are doing.
And it is also the fastest way to lose a large amount of money to those who lack knowledge. These people are the most crowded in the cryptocurrency market, they often do not keep calm.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
Crypto Currency is a good way to earn a big amount of money,  but this will only happen  if you have a lot of knowledge about  the market and you know what you are doing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
Everyone is constantly talking about the opportunity to get rich quickly. But it was possible to make it to the few. Some lack sufficient knowledge, others do not have the necessary experience. The market of crypto is a complex and lengthy job, and not some kind of lottery. Do not just think about quick wealth, you need to look for and help develop a useful society and a promising project.
copper member
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 09:36:08 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Getting rich in crypto should be accompanied with hard work and dedication. Learning on how to deal with it's ups and down in order to manage your investments very well. This can make you rich.
Activity: 68
September 07, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
Of course it is but it's not as easy as it sounds. It's a lot more difficult to buy low sell high. You can get rich but you still gotta work just like any other profession. Now you might be able to earn more money really quickly due to the nature of coins, but also vice versa.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 09:12:52 AM
I agree, it's a really good way to get rich..But not everyone will succeed... It is necessary to have certain knowledge and constantly develop... Then everything will turn out!
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 07, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
I may not agree with this the reason being that one need to have a good knowledge on how it works before taking part. some people come into Crypto with the mindset of getting rich quick but at the end it did not happen that way and they get disappointed.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
I do not think that the crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich, because it takes a long time to achieve good results!
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 07, 2018, 08:53:17 AM
Earlier it was just that, because the Crypto currency could very quickly rise in price, now very much has changed and the Crypto currency has become very much falling in price, dumyuya that prices today are still normal, but with the condition that very soon they will be 100 times higher
Activity: 115
September 07, 2018, 08:50:54 AM
Yes, crypto is fastest way to get rich and fastest way to poor. Risk always balance with profit, if you can control risk then you can get rich.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 08:47:33 AM
I think, though, people think that Bitcoin is not going to make money, but for tech savvy people, they can shorten their BTC bid to earn a lot of money on BitTorrent. Also, with such a large margin, you can earn tens of percent of your profits every day or lose money  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
crypt was the fastest  way to get rich  in 2017, when most of the top coins were hyping  and constantly grew. Now it's harder to get rich with  crypt, but it's still possible.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 07, 2018, 03:32:33 AM
it's the fastest way to become poor, that's for sure.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 03:32:18 AM
I don't think crypto is the fastest way to get rich, it's all up to us, and it's useless to go into the cryptocurrency world if we're not professional ourselves, to our work.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 03:32:03 AM
if I think now to become rich in the world of cryiptocurrency it's very difficult, bro. because the price always falls. but I'm sure someday the price of cryiptocurrency will definitely rise. and make us able to become millionaires in a short time .
Activity: 644
September 07, 2018, 03:29:02 AM
Yes, there is a quick way to make a lot of money. But I believe that to get much money certainly will not be easy and have to go through a very long process. There are some investors who come in with a very large capital and that in my opinion, it will not be easy to trade. As the market, this crypto can not stable so you should have a good experience and good ability.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:26:01 AM
I think that crypt currency is not the fastest way to get rich, it's the fastest way to lose all your money! The market earns only 5% of players, the rest lose their money. And these 5% are usually professional traders.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 03:15:19 AM
Yes, indeed it can be a very quick and profitable way to get rich. Already there are examples of people who could earn a valuable fortune in the crypto market. But this requires sufficient knowledge, experience and the ability to make the right choice. Otherwise, there is a high probability of failing and losing your investment.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 02:15:11 AM
You re right with asking this,crypto is one  of the fastest way to get rich, I just been introduced to it by a Friend this year April, from that time till now I have been participating in some bounty and airdrop, though I just started and I have been getting some money, so I believe till the end of the years something bigger is coming on KY way, a huge money!
Pages:
Jump to: