Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 47. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
September 07, 2018, 02:05:57 AM
Looking at how crypto has grown over the years, with many peoples testimony, crypto has therefore proven itself as one of the venture anyone can bank on to get rich at a fast expense. With this said, as easy as it is to get rich with, same goes for getting bankrupt if necessary care ain't taken cos we have to understand crypto as being volatile.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
September 06, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
If you plan to get rich to fast in crypto w/o any skill in can be a quick way to get poor. Those who go slow go far, its not a get rich quick scheme 
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
I believe that crypto is the other way and the alternative way on how to become rich someday, because I saw some people who are engage in the crypto world and they are now one of the rich people in the crypto community.

Ilove crypto  that is why I am trusting the crypto world that someday I  become one of the rich people because of crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
I think its depend in the situation or should i say about the price in the market but if you are already holding a coins and its a lot already i think you got a jackpot already.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
My own comment on this is that whether crypto is the fastest way to get rich or not depends on the experience of the crypto investor. Its true that a lot of people have become rich through their investment in crypto but at the same time a lot of people have become poor through their investment in crypto because they have lose a lot of money. Therefore the answer is relative, while it makes some rich, some became homeless with crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Well. You can not easily get rich in cryptocurrency you still need a hardwork for it. Lets just say you can earn easily a profit but it can decrease fast as well. I have been in a year in cryptoworld and I am just say it really helps me a lot in financial needs I can support myself. As of now, I did not yet reach my goals I still need to work for it so it will came true.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
Cryptocurrency cannot be said as the fast way of making money. It involves time, commitment and taking risks so you have to put in a lot of effort before you can make money.
Activity: 344
September 06, 2018, 08:01:00 AM
Dealing with Cryptocurrency is not a bad idea when you want to hit your fortune. Though it's not the only way to get rich quickly, there are several other ways of getting ricj fast. Just like gambling, when you trade with your money don't forget that you can also loose. I see most people referring to trading as the get rich quick  tactics. If you really want to make it from trading you need to do a whole lot of research and findings and get adequate knowledge about crypto and trading, know how it works and how it is being affected when prices refuse to be stable. Lots of things are involved and must be studied and applied carefully in order not to loose...
Activity: 109
September 06, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
Absolutely it is crypto is not just the way of getting rich it is also the ways of funding knowledge of digital currencies, maybe others joining this by the intentions to making rich as fastest as what others done..
Activity: 114
September 06, 2018, 07:52:20 AM
The fastest way to get rich is winning a lottery ha. But yes cryptocurrencies is one of the fastest ways to get money. But it has a high risk too.
Activity: 18
September 06, 2018, 07:50:42 AM
The fastest way to get rich is not to say, but it is a very legal and promising way to get rich, I am very much recognized.
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 07:46:53 AM
I would not say that fast. You can lose money quickly. To earn money on crypto, you need to competently enter the position. The only plus in this market, this is what you can start with small amounts. And risk them
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
Yes i agree with that, crypto is one of the way to get rich when we have investment plan and not greedy, last year many crypto going up to 10 to 100 times in short times , and no ine others kind of investment given that profit. If you have risk management and trading plan , in 2 years possible to get rich from crypto trading.
Activity: 153
September 05, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
the opportunity is not bad for earnings. I've been here about six months. but I don't have enough knowledge. and, accordingly, the results I have are minimal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 02, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
yes crypto currency is the one of the best way to get rich basis on experience and saying of some.but for me it is a good upportunitie to gain money.
Activity: 237
September 02, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
I have been with crypto for eight years, and yes I can say this is one of best opportunities how to make money in these days. The only better option you can have is finding oil in your garden.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 01, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich as you are saying but it all depends on luck and the market that will determine your willingness or not. It's actually making people rich though.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
September 01, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
to work on decision as expending use of limit on customs as occupying use with selection on technical strategics as referring numbers on returns to collects on finest with compliance.
Activity: 574
September 01, 2018, 09:52:05 AM
Winning the lottery is the fastest way to get rich. Grin And for this in the cryptocurrency world you need time and patience. I think it takes at least 2-3 years to achieve significant results. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 01, 2018, 09:49:26 AM
Crypto is not just a way to get rich but also a very fast way to lose everything, greed is the main enemy of crypto!
Pages:
Jump to: