Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 48. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
I believe that with a competent approach to investing, cryptocurrency is a highly profitable industry in a short time. If you compare with the real estate market or the securities market - there is not such a sharp volatility, therefore, it will take a long time to wait for the achievement of big profit.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
Also crypto is a fastest way to lose all your money if you are out of control of your emotions. I can agree that the crypto is a good way to get rich. Because I have seen some of my friends here have made huge profits from crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 01, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
And also the fastest way to lose everything. The one who wants to do this must understand one thing, emotions aside, and investments only those who do not miserably losing. Well, for everything else, the other participants help you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
Once, I would say it is true, but times have changed. Try to get rich when the market falling all the year. Today, for inexperienced investor crypto can be the fastest way to lose all of your assets.
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 09:30:48 AM
comment on a certain aspect, this may be true. By electronic fund investment channel is large and quick profits. Practice has proved there was a lot richer from this market, typically the BTC. I know, no investment channels that such super profits. Sometimes there are also great risks and squandered if wrong investment
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
September 01, 2018, 09:24:53 AM
One way to get rich fast is cryptocurreny.
But this may lead you in losing your assets too.
Crypto is easy money but you need to be careful and study every corner of coins...
This is not guessing which to.invest but to know where to go to.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
Earlier in 2017, it was really very likely, but in 2018 it seems to me not entirely probable, because now crypto-currencies no longer have much volatility as before. Therefore, I think that very soon all the same will begin to grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
I would change the statement that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich. Rather, it is the most affordable way for all to get rich. Today, any person in the world, regardless of age, position in society, education and religion can invest in the crypto-currency industry. Another question is that it will not be easy to get rich quickly, since investments in the crypto currency are beginning to yield income only in a few years. I do not mean scammers.
Activity: 20
September 01, 2018, 05:16:42 AM
yes maybe this is the fastest way and I also just started plunging into the crypto world so I have not earned income.
Activity: 854
September 01, 2018, 05:10:45 AM
I would say that the crypto market gives much more opportunities for earning an average person than ordinary activities. It depends on you how you use it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
September 01, 2018, 05:10:19 AM
Cryptocurrency is not the fastest way to get rich ,getting rich in crypto world takes hardworking and a very long patience to endure ,and moreover it takes luck to hit big in a year investing in crypto ,the only way I know is to HODL for years ,that's the only way out and get rich.
Activity: 604
September 01, 2018, 05:04:26 AM
Yes, crypto could be a very fast way to make profit as long as you are patient and also take your time to do a very good research of projects or coin to invest in. It could also be the other way round if you are panic sell or you do not do research to know the potential of a coin or project before you invest.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 04:58:56 AM
crypto currency allows you to earn quick money, it all depends on the patience or knowledge of the crypto market, which allows you to trade. I'm more focused on long-term investments, because I think that in the future it will bring me a big money
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
The encryption market is a great way to get rich for some people. Many people get good returns here. Of course, there are also some people who lose money.
Activity: 37
Cryptocurrencies can bring a good income, but this does not always work. In any case, it is necessary to devote time to any business that you do. It is necessary to strive for something. Without this, you will not be able to earn anything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I think crypto can be really the fastest way to increase your capital because this market is in early stages of development. But it is very risky too.
Activity: 140
this is not a way to get rich quick everything needs a process and struggle to get rich in crypto currency
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

It is contrary from my opinion because i think cryptocurrency is a long time to get rich. For example if you participate on the ICO, you will need to wait for some time to give your ico company release their product to be adopted. So, it is not the fastest way to get rich at all.
Activity: 274
Disagree because CryptoCurrency does not get rich fast unless you try very hard.Hold is not enough to make a person rich in a short time.
Activity: 96
Yeah  at some point. When you buy the crypto at low price then suddenly goes up in price then you can really get rich really quick. But with what is happenning now it's not really that fast since there is decline in price.
Pages:
Jump to: