Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 49. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes you can be rich here but not fast because you need to learn or to know what kind of altcoin are you holding it you can holding a scam token or not and also if you anticipate the price any time you can be rich in no time
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
That what so many people were told and that is the singular reason why many people will panic and sell below price they bought their coin and ran into losses!  Cryptocurrency is just like any economic endeavour.  You have to plan,  work hard and seize the moment before you can make money!
Activity: 238
I don't necessarily think that it's the fastest but it might seem easyer to get the hackpot through crypto. You control your own actions when trading.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
It is also the fastest to get poor. Most of the coins are 90-95% down from their all time high value. Crypto didn't come into existence to make people rich. It came to give them an alternate option to trade without boundaries and government control. If you are not able to comprehend that, then there is not point in telling.
Activity: 279
It is not the fastest way but the most actual and reliable in accordance to the crypto's development in the world at all. So I am sure that you can be rich here but not so fast.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I believe that in my country this is the only way to become independent and rich, crypto gives all the chances to do it, the main thing is to treat crypto as a job, and the result will be.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Nope, cryptos are not the fastest way to get rich, you have to go through the processes just like getting rich with other investments, there is a lot of time and effort that you have to put into it. If you are not careful cryptos are the fastest way for you to lose all of your money, you will lose your money faster than the market will make you a rich man if you are careless.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Or maybe it's also the fastest way to make you become a homeless guy Smiley. To become a rich guy or homeless guy in this world depend on the way you choose to join Smiley. There are so many ways to earn money in crypto world like trading, investing, gambling,....but if you only wanna earn from gambling or investing in ponzi scheme so congratulation, you're going to become a homeless guy Smiley)
No one gives a recommendation to the OP to do gambling or even investing in the ponzi scheme and you are only the one who do that right now.
Trading is the best way to get the money and you can see that how there are so many people become a rich person just in short time and there was a lot og ways to trade.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I agree that investing in cryptocurrency is a very good tool for earning money.
But this isn`t an easy way. As in any sphere, in the sphere of cryptocurrency you need to work hard and give it a lot of time!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
Usually those who think this way always lose a lot. Here everything depends on many conditions and any wrong actions do not spare. So there is no such thing, where knowledge and strength are not applied.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
It is not the fastes way to become rich but it is among of them. crypto is very universal and promising system which has a lot of advantages and chances for people.
Activity: 171
Yes it is. I have seen people that have become millionaires through cryptocurrency all of a sudden,although I haven't got to their level but  I'm getting closer to them. Cryptocurrency is helping people especially in the less developed world to quickly make it on time. Even in my country, it has helped many people to be better off.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
I just started in the market but I can definitely see that the volatility of it could get you a lot of money in short time, but if done right it could also turn your investment into something useless. I could be proferable for most people to invest only on other market where they don't feel obligated to take those risks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Yes, investing in electronic money is the fastest way to get rich. Do not invest in any high interest rates such as investing in electronic money including depositing money into a bank. But high profits always come with great risk. Need to find out before buying any coin, how they price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Maybe yes, maybe not. Cryptocurrency does offer many advantages to get profit with a relatively short time. But you also have to know, the risk is also great. Strong control, knowledge and experience are needed if you want to achieve success. Remember, everything is processed, nothing is instant.
Activity: 57
definately crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich and on the other hand it is also the quikest way to get poor but not wretched ofcourse because as an investor/bounty hunter you will always have many chances of parcipating on ICOs that will make you bounce back gradually so you see you can never be wretched even when you are poor but the question is how do you know the best ICO that will reward you hadsomely i advice you make some inquiries and research about them before investing, there are tons of icos that are in existence now and many are still emerging so offcource you can get rich quickly and being broke quicly is a choice. crypto investment is a thing of luck it favours you today tommorrow if not careful can make you loose futune.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
At the moment, it is very difficult to become rich quickly in cryptocurrencies. I have been in this field for about eight months and so far my investments are at a loss. But I believe that in the future we will have another wave of pump.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
I think mabye we can say cryptocurrency is the fastest ways to become rich however it is very risky because of volatility of the market. Like this few months almost all cryptos are in down and the market slowly becoming reddish but for all investors and traders it is probably the best time to buy cryptos since the price is low they can buy more and hodl a long time to earn big profits.
Activity: 140

Or it's the fastest way to lose money instantly. For example, half of their funds in less than a week, not bad? But there are two ways: to deduce the necessary amount, or to understand that your money is blocked until the course returns to its place. It's terrible, the nerves just burn. Now the crypto currency is the fastest way to go crazy.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
We cant deny that but isn't just easy to fill your buckets with money. Even we have a huge chances of getting more but we can't just make in a just a single day, a week, a month or just a year. People who are engage in crypto for a long time definitely they've got more and they do also hard works to achieve such ambitious life.
Pages:
Jump to: