Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 51. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think it can be one of the  fastest ways but not the fastest ways and it even depends on the individual as he or she invest as much as they can and earn more when their coin hits the moon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is not really a fast way to get rich. You need allot of time to study how it works and how it should be done. And you need to  to be lucky. So that you trade efficiently and profitable.

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
A year ago the cryptocurrency was the fastest way for enrichment. But now, many are losing their investment. Now it has become much more difficult to make money on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
It is good imagining aspirations for tomorrow a long as people realize that reasearching may be fundamental to become wealthy.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Cryptocurrency can be a fast way to get rich (maybe not fastest) if you are a lucky dude and it can also be a fast way to get rekt or poor if you fall on the other side. I've been in cryptos for close to 2 years now. I have not even reach half of my goals yet but still have hope that I will reach there one day
Activity: 112
Yes no doubt crypto currency is fastest way to become rich.But without hard work you can 't earn anything.In this you be can earn  without investment  give through different campaign.May be we will have to wait long term beacause long term investment always give us good reward .
Activity: 101
Yes, it can be said that investing in cryptocurrency is profitable and can get rich quickly. But it also makes it possible for you to lose all your assets overnight. We must make a reasonable investment. Make a clear judgment.
Activity: 22
Crypto can be a fast way to get rich if you have good knowledge in the crypto world. but don't forget, that joining crypto also has risks. I'm new to the crypto world so I haven't reached my goal. but optimistic I can achieve the goal.
Activity: 252
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
Well first i will say that cryptocurrency is right as a place to make big money very quick but i think if we suppose to use that sentence as our goal, finally we will be loss. Dont blame anyone if you loss because of your greedy. Only the best lucky people who make much money in short day from crypto and the other should think crypto as a job then we can get something here slowly but safer than.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
Yeah, i think cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich. I've got my profit very fast from trading some crypto since 2014, maybe i will rich if i hold my bitcoin when its prices reach $15000.
Activity: 126

yes crypto can be a way to get rich quickly but crypto can also be a way for you to fall quickly and poor. in crypto you cannot play around, because the market is volatile, you are required to be an intelligent person in reading the market.
Activity: 38
Yes, I think cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich, because it turns out that many people who participate in cryptocurrencies are very rich, but anything has advantages and disadvantages, and many people are poor because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 28
personally, I recently joined the cryptocurrency world, so I haven't been able to reach the target that I want. but I believe that cryptocurrency will bring the success if we try our best. because nothing can be obtained without effort. therefore we must be smart to take opportunities so that we can make a profit.
That would be a very tough task to obtain.
Activity: 252
personally, I recently joined the cryptocurrency world, so I haven't been able to reach the target that I want. but I believe that cryptocurrency will bring the success if we try our best. because nothing can be obtained without effort. therefore we must be smart to take opportunities so that we can make a profit.
Activity: 283
in my opinion, there is no shortcut in achieving success in any world, even in cryptocurrency, always requires time and process to achieve that success. like my friend who invested in crypto and took several months or about a year to return the first capital in the investment. so in the crypto world, it requires perseverance and patience to achieve success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

Plunging on the cryptocurrency exchange, can be an alternative that is easier to get rich. So, the best option's by how to buy coins on the exchange. Indeed, this method doesn't give you access to the latest crypto currencies quickly like how to mine yourself. However, this method's also very proven to be able to make money and make you rich. This thing has also been proven by several investors, who have succeeded in achieving profits by buying and selling them on the exchange. However if you really will jump into the exchange, it's good you choose exchanges very carefully. In addition, make sure you also do research first. Choose a market that has a good reputation and is safe, and use various ways to track the price of the currency that you are following.

About two years ago, especially bitcoin.

Literally already. But not as optimal as I expected.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
it depends on how you find the right project to invest. if you are already in a good project, investing or joining a bounty campaign can make you get rich quick. but if you are not careful and choose the wrong project, you will also be bankrupt quickly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

Well, I would say that it can be a good way to get rich easy; however, that still depends on the types of investments and deals one would follow through. It's not a foolproof and easy path to success because it's not for sure that all investments made would lead to profit. That's where one who is serious about investing differs from those who just wants to "try" because of the fact that a person who is serious would make sure that all the things he does is well-studied and well-thought of. At least, that gives an investment a better chance of making it big.
Activity: 210
Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies.  

That's it.

Fastest way to make money, but also quickest way to lose all of your money too. What goes up, eventually comes down.

As for becoming rich, it depends on how much one defines as 'rich' and starting amount. If someone has 1K to invest, it may take a bit of time to become rich.

yeah youre rich it depend on there Defines!! and your right starting investing 1k its like risky!! and the fastest way to make money, theres a reflect that youre ready too lose of your invest!! youre right sir!!!
Activity: 266
I don't think so. It's only when the bull market comes along that the money effect becomes more obvious.
At the moment, the whole market is not making money and most people are losing money. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: