Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 52. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I sort of agree.
1. If you are going to risk hard earned FIAT, use only what you can afford to lose. AND PLAN your EXIT Strategy.
2. Check all possible sources of earning crypto without exposing more FIAT - bounties, airdrops, mining, etc.

I have not reached my goal yet but even with the 80% loss ATH last Dec and January 2018,  I'm still 1,000% better when I started last year.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I started a year back and I am happy with the returns so far. I have other income sources as well and thus do not reply completely on it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I agree with crypto currency is the fast way to get rich. I'm still away to my goal but I'm starting a step already. Already earned some to help me reach it. Crypto really the fast way to richness if you get and choose the right project to invest.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
It is one of the fastest ways to make money, there are other options as well. I had been investing for few years now.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
no, bank robbery is faster
selling coke is also faster
crypto now is pretty much like gambling.

around 10 years

I'm not the president so no.
however, I have my mining facility and investments so kinda yes.

feels like spam.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
crypto is not that easy you need to have patience and wait for the right time to sell your coins. you need time and investment to make it happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
If you good enough to handle daily trading with cryptocurrency somehow it could be the fastest way to get rich. just buy at low & sell it at high level on this volatiles chart, but let me tell you something this is not easiest part to do. I dont set any goal at this field, just follow the technology behind it & get some profit ( sometimes loose too ) by doing cryptocurrency trade.
copper member
Activity: 336
Yes no doubt in it but not for everyone only for those who have good knowledge of market and having positive thinking, choose their investment after taking all preliminary steps like project details, marketing team their background. Then plan their investment not for a single coin but diversify them a d also make planning which one is for long term and which one is for short term . So you can be rich in fastest way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Indeed. You can become a succesful person someday just because of the crypto. There more possibilities that you can achieve your futures goal someday. It all depends on you on how you will manage everything from this cryptocurency technology the stragtegies you will be doing to make you rich and successful. In my side i am still working hard for my coins to take it into millions. Lol.  Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 51
Yes but it needs patience. For example accumulating tokens could be easy through airdrops and the likes but waiting for it to yield is hard and a long journey sometines except of course you got lucky.

And if you get lucky in crypto, man you are rich!
Activity: 112
Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme but if you know jow to handle and analyze the market you can gain profit from it. Hodl and choose the crypto that has good prospective, development updates and are in for long term goal not pump and dumps.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
For me it depends on how well you know cryptocurrency, how far your knowledge in dealing with it and how well you make your decisions like when to buy or when to sell. Yes cryptocurrency offers you countless possibilities right at your door but in the end it all depends on how well your grab those opportunities. To me cryptocurrency is like gambling, one moment your winning it all and the next you can lose it all

Your knowledge about your investment is important so that you can grab the opportunities. Information is vital because if you know beforehand of a coin that has good news then most likely that coin would have a good price later on but make sure that you always have risk management so that you will know when it's time to get out. Most people who get rich in crypto knows when to buy and when to sell and for some who got lucky being rich maybe overnight, it's just a random case because you still have to work hard to get there.
Activity: 78

there is no quick way to get rich, all need smart processes and work.
for almost a year I joined the world of Crypto and will continue to be here.
the goals of each individual must be different and I have very many goals and have gradually achieved them.
this topic is a discussion where we can exchange opinions and experiences in order to help other members and I think this can be very good
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

all of yourself how to manage money from bounty results, Even though members of the gift don't invest their money in the project and don't buy tokens, there is a risk for them. They are only related to the fact that you can spend your time and effort, but in the end income is not earned. That can happen for several reasons. First, the ICO organizers themselves may not be clean and will only leave the nose of investors and users who help develop the project. In addition, honest organizers cannot even collect the amount of investment needed, which means that the project will not be implemented. Second, even if you get a few tokens, it's not a fact that they will reach the Exchange - At some point, there's something wrong and the coin becomes a simple virtual candy wrapper.
Activity: 290
For me it depends on how well you know cryptocurrency, how far your knowledge in dealing with it and how well you make your decisions like when to buy or when to sell. Yes cryptocurrency offers you countless possibilities right at your door but in the end it all depends on how well your grab those opportunities. To me cryptocurrency is like gambling, one moment your winning it all and the next you can lose it all
Activity: 294
Cryptocurrency gives you a chance to get a rich, but not so fast ,every work, every money is not easy to get. you need to be patient and hardworking in cryptocurrency. There are many step to get rich in crypto , you need to sacrifice your time, you need to study many idea to earn money.

If we had the desires of being rich, we cannot just rely it all on crypto. But your hard work always paid with good results in many ways and particularly with cryptocurrency the chances were 50/50 %. Have a determination and courage with crypto then you'll acquire a future riches that you ever wanted in life.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
It is true that at present, cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich compared to gold and real-estate. It is also a lot riskier than the other two. Many people have earned a lot of money in this sector over the past two years.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
I also agree that crypto is the fastest way to get rich because their are many stories around the world that people get instantly rich because of crypto especially to thus who are early investors.
Activity: 80
It seems to be, however you need to have a lot of luck and of course some experience in trading, the market fluctuates too much and you can take that to your advantage, is not like other market where you just get like 2 or 3 percent of profits at a year or something.
copper member
Activity: 234
Yes, Cryptocurrency can actually make one get rich as quick as possible and sometimes patience could be required if profits aren't coming on time.
Pages:
Jump to: