Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 45. (Read 632672 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost

- -

Syksy II has been promoted to L9 Great Wizard
Sini Syyskuu has been promoted to L9 Great Wizard

- -

Congratulations to all promoted!
Naturally the two promotions of Great Wizards in the family Syyskuu, first to follow the footsteps of the most esteemed great wizards Zenon and the (previous GW) Wizard Developer PJ, are news acknowledged with great excitement by the HE Prince Syksy of Petrichor.

Delighted and expecting for this to happen, his son's celebration to becoming of age and promotion to a Great Wizard, Prince Syksy Syyskuu had ordered the crafting of the second level 12 sword das Flammenschwert 'Kanteletar' for Syksy II ( https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/PWS-39 ) in the whole kingdom, preceded only by His Majesty's 'Vengeance'. Furthermore, after discussions with his son, Syksy sents out his son on a pilgrimage to the Northlands, beyond the newly discovered Karelia, to the fabled lands of Wäinölä. Syksy II is no longer to be just considered his heir, but to become truly a man of his own; for this, he is to seek out a worth bride from the Northlands, and to return baptized with a name of his own. Equipped with the newly forged 'Kanteletar', golden jubilee suit from 1450, most good horse (H5) and his father's fur clothing (hat, boots, mantel coat), Syksy II sets out for a journey to the North as his rite of becoming a man of his own at the ripe age of 44.

https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/224

Simultaneously, the Family Manor at Versailles (Borough 7) now hosts a rather recently crafted level 10 artwork 'The Prince of Petrichor', painted in 1650 upon Prince Syksy's promotion. ( https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/ART-58 ).

Similarly, Prince Syksy embraces his sister Sini Syyskuu's promotion happily, whom will continue as the established guardian of Petrichor along with her sword 'Sisu'.

Code:
das Flammenschwert 'Kanteletar'

SyksyII:
CONSUME IC 1000 [PWS-39 crafting for SyksyII; sword import from HRE]
CONSUME S1000 1 [PWS-39 crafting for SyksyII; decoration]
CONSUME CP1300E 1 [PWS-39 crafting for SyksyII; imbued magic]
CONSUME CR1620A 1 [PWS-39 crafting for SyksyII; gilded crest]

Syksy:
NEW PWS-39[name=das_Flammenschwert_'Kanteletar', year=1652, level=12, cks=1000, ckg=1, blessed=1, powerful=3, elaborate=3, imported=1, repair=100]
CREATE PWS-39 1 SyksyII
GIVE FBO 1 SyksyII [Pilgrimage]
GIVE FHA 1 SyksyII [Pilgrimage]
GIVE FMC 1 SyksyII [Pilgrimage]

Description:
This special type of a Zweihänder has a wavy edge and poses unknown magical powers through the CP1300E imbued in its hilt. Albeit literally translated to the 'flaming sword',
the two-hander glimmers with extensive silvery decoration but does not burn magically. It does however pose very special characteristics upon contact, as the waved blade
causes strange vibrations and may break the lesser blade of an opposing sword upon contact. Some of the magical properties may affect the sword so that it is lighter to carry
than suggested by its extensively decorations, suggesting that the noble metals do not make it heavier and only the hardened steel requires the wielder to use force for a
two-hander. The hilt contains the signet of the Syyskuu family, a gilded Maple Leaf, and the silver decoration covering the whole length of the sword is curling with twirls and
ornamental shapes intended to highlight the uniqueness of the sword and its bearer. The son of Prince Syksy first bore this sword on a pilgrimage to the Northlands in search
of a worthy bride, and it has since been a prized heirloom for the Syyskuu family.

Note:
Crafted by hired master swordsmiths from a brotherhood of the Landsknecht within the Holy Roman Empire, this sword comes with a wavy edge and belongs to the category
of long swords. It was crafted for the son of Prince Syksy at the celebration of his son's promotion to a Great Wizard in 1652, and was intended for his coming pilgrimate to
the Northlands to the fabled Wäinölä. The following ingredients were consumed in its crafting: 1000xIC, 1xS1000, 1xCP1300E, 1xCR1620A.

Let the IC flow in celebration!

PS.
Sword-crafting rules still available at: http://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Sword
General IC-cost table (i.e. ART-##): http://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/IC_Conversion_Table
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Top of the World
Earn Happiness, Health Points, Wisdom, Promotions and Quartermillenial Great Council points from the new module 'Top of the World'

The importance of Wisdom is indeed rising in the Kingdom as the many promotions this week prove. Commoners may rise levels by appearing in the top of the wisdom score daily during evaluation. Nobles may earn Titles by improving their wisdom and collecting Quartermillenial Great Council points.

Commoner promotions of 1652

Syksy II has been promoted to L9 Great Wizard
Sini Syyskuu has been promoted to L9 Great Wizard

Madam Stoka has been promoted to L8 Doctor
Eleanor Syyskuu has been promoted to L8 Doctor
Gerardo Geraldes has been promoted to L8 Doctor

Evergreen has been promoted to L6 Master

Veronica Albertina has been promoted to L5 Expert
Drummerboy has been promoted to L5 Expert

Erzsebet has been promoted to L4 Novice
Milo has been promoted to L4 Novice
Venny has been promoted to L4 Novice

Gary Keith has been promoted to L3 Beginner
Trestein Jordklatt von Barkebein to L3 Beginner
Abby Scarlet to L3 Beginner

Congratulations to all the promoted!
Special welcome to the new Great Wizards, may your wisdom bring good fortune to us all.
The promoted can start using their new titles immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Just an FYI to newer players, and I'll be pushing this until Clans is implemented, there is gambling. I made 7mil today in about 45mins, so it's not a bad hobby to have Smiley

http://palazzo.cryptokingdom.me/login.php

A Lingering Ghost

A Unified Solemn Decree in the Name of the Glorious Senate* Regarding the County of Karelia
* Original title was 18 lines long, and has been shortened for oratory purposes.

Introduction

papa_lazzarou presented before the Senate the issue of defining and ratifying the boundaries of the county of Karelia, following the decree given as follows: "Sir Angus Greenthumb, Earl of Karelia, Lord of Haljala, RM, TB, CCB (80 y) is promoted Marquess. His peerage is unrecognised by the Archives of Crypto Kingdom, however, so an outcry in the Senate may be needed to define the boundaries and ratify the holding."

Text

Based on the CK map courtesy of Sir Mooo, Prince Syksy annotated the following draft of where i) uncharted unknown land was located; ii) where the name 'Karelia' may suggest the location to be; iii) taking into account wishes of the newly promoted Marquess. The ratified location was in close proximity North-East of the existing county of Petrichor and far to the East from the county of North Face:

Discussions regarding the placement were in favor, albeit the Senate had to leave room for possible GM decisions that had been conducted prior to the Senate meeting.

Enactment

The Unified Solemn Decree etc etc for the County of Karelia was passed unanimously in real time 2016-12-14 @ ~4:40 PM UTC with in favor votes from (alphabetic order): hmc_, moneromooo, papa_lazzarou, sphericon, Syksy

A copy of this decree has also been placed in the CK central archives: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-kingdom-central-archive-1616976
Top of the World
Earn Happiness, Health Points, Wisdom, Promotions and Quartermillenial Great Council points from the new module 'Top of the World'

The importance of Wisdom is indeed rising in the Kingdom as the many promotions this week prove. Commoners may rise levels by appearing in the top of the wisdom score daily during evaluation. Nobles may earn Titles by improving their wisdom and collecting Quartermillenial Great Council points.

Commoner promotions of 1651

Syksy II has been promoted to L8 Doctor
Sini Syyskuu has been promoted to L8 Doctor
Eleanor Syyskuu has been promoted to L7 Wizard
Madam Stoka has been promoted to L7 Wizard
Goldbug has been promoted to L7 Wizard
Evergreen has been promoted to L5 Expert
Veronica Albertina has been promoted to L4 Novice
Drummerboy has been promoted to L4 Novice
Kiro has been promoted to L4 Novice
Angelfly Salomé has been promoted to L3 Beginner
Jibble has been promoted to L3 Beginner
Milo has been promoted to L3 Beginner
Venny has been promoted to L3 Beginner

A Lingering Ghost
Cheers, glad I could be of assistance! It's the best reward, to know the work's of use to somebody.

I do appreciate the cigars too though *puff*  Cool thanks!
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
Dear all,

as we're transitioning towards Clans and NPCCs have made available majority of their stock (including huge amounts of clothing), it's good to take a second look at the clothing situation.
GM has previously posted NPC-based needs of clothing items at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tgIzgMza7NQsTpMO9pHke1ZVXYH7l5Sj5bHdZHItivo/edit#gid=1909954615

I am collecting automated matrices of "item #" x "char" and thought I'd give some insight into what is our current situation in regards to NPCs and clothing. Please find this at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tgIzgMza7NQsTpMO9pHke1ZVXYH7l5Sj5bHdZHItivo/edit#gid=796701972

As you will find, majority of chars either have a lot of NPCs, or then none. Nevertheless, I multiplied this ownership matrix with that of the suit need matrix, and below the yellowish NPC ownership matrix you will find the corresponding ownership of clothing, required clothing (when taking into account amount of NPCs), as well as possible surplus. The direst needs and most surplus characters are also sorted there for your convenience.

As these are known to be incorporated in clans, it's essential to prepare well. WOS-G is still abundant, while WOS-F and the finer clothing are lacking, which can be to some degree compensated with IC duty free shop purchases (Note to IC owners, maybe it's good time to put up some sales offers). Notice that this NPC and clothing ownership database was extracted Dec 8 around 2 PM GMT, so any changes after that are not incorporated.

EDIT: Please also note that this is a "snap-shot", not a dynamically updating chart. So any changes done to the table will probably result in inaccuracies.

In any case I hope you find the above data useful!

Best regards,
Prince Syksy Syyskuu of Petrichor

This is priceless, thank you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Dear all,

as we're transitioning towards Clans and NPCCs have made available majority of their stock (including huge amounts of clothing), it's good to take a second look at the clothing situation.
GM has previously posted NPC-based needs of clothing items at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tgIzgMza7NQsTpMO9pHke1ZVXYH7l5Sj5bHdZHItivo/edit#gid=1909954615

I am collecting automated matrices of "item #" x "char" and thought I'd give some insight into what is our current situation in regards to NPCs and clothing. Please find this at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tgIzgMza7NQsTpMO9pHke1ZVXYH7l5Sj5bHdZHItivo/edit#gid=796701972

As you will find, majority of chars either have a lot of NPCs, or then none. Nevertheless, I multiplied this ownership matrix with that of the suit need matrix, and below the yellowish NPC ownership matrix you will find the corresponding ownership of clothing, required clothing (when taking into account amount of NPCs), as well as possible surpluss. The direst needs and most surplus characters are also sorted there for your convenience.

As these are known to be incorporated in clans, it's essential to prepare well. WOS-G is still abundant, while WOS-F and the finer clothing have a lacking, which can be to some degree compensated with IC duty free shop purchases (Note to IC owners, maybe it's good time to put up some sales offers). Notice that this NPC and clothing ownership database was extracted Dec 8 around 2 PM GMT, so any changes after that are not incorporated.

In any case I hope you find the above data useful!

Best regards,
Prince Syksy Syyskuu of Petrichor

Nice work on this.  I think this information is very helpful to understand the clothing needs for Clans/NPCs.

Thank you!
Top of the World

Full specification and instructions of the game module is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-kingdom-game-design-1207367

The current top list can be viewed here:
https://cryptokingdom.me/world-top
The scoring is based on your character level, so new players on lower levels get benefit and can reach the top scores too.

The Top of the World Character Bonus -Stats here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peOkmuO7fY29xVjYDnCS7JsFTXRo2OZAmvULG-OQxiY/edit?usp=sharing
The list is updated daily, but is currently still missing data from the first day of the competition when there were some bugs in the top scores, they are coming soon and will be added to the Top List.

Seven highest point totals in Quartermillennial Great Council points will be nominated titles at the end of the competition. Current Top 7 is:
1. Baron Tombot (14p)
2. HE Prince Syksy Syyskuu of Petrichor (12p)
3. HH of North Face (9p)
4. Goldbug (8p)
5. Angus Greenthumb (6p)
6.-7. Tie with 4p each: HE The Prince of Forte Spagnolo, Sir Mooo of Stonehaven, Sir Dr. C and Madam Stoka.

Top tip: It has been fairly easy to score extra happiness points, most days during evaluation there are not even 10 players with a positive score, so everyone with a score of at least 1, has received happiness points as a bonus. To score here, consume items with a CUL (culture) value of 1 or more.
A Lingering Ghost

Please also note that DIS is illegal to own in larger quantities than 5 with the exception of system accounts such as NPCCs. I don't think the original intention was to DIS to be sold from NPCCs; those who bought large quantities of DIS may breach the current legal limit of 5 per (non-noble) character, so please take this into account. We can revert such trades if it was an accidental "bargain purchase" in my humble opinion, as NPCCs are an exception being system accounts.

I asked GM about this on IRC and he said there would be no fine for owning more than the previous listed limit.

Please note the above, that DIS (that produce yearly 100*MEAD, at least previously) are also up for grabs and previous restrictions on DIS, PIG, etc do not apply in the Clans era.

The following DUMP-actions were now conducted on NPCC6, where I used the same parameters as for NPCC5, where available:

Code:
DUMP ABS 4 250000 100000 25000
DUMP DIS 135 100000 10000 10000
DUMP H1 5 500000 50000 25000
DUMP MUM 200 170000 50000 5000
DUMP RME 1 400000 200000 20000
DUMP S-H1 1 10000000 500000 500000
DUMP TS165 1 25000 10000 1000
DUMP W1602F 8 250000 50000 25000
DUMP W1603 16 120000 10000 10000
DUMP WOS-B1 3 3000000 200000 100000
DUMP WOS-C1 9 1000000 150000 50000
DUMP WOS-D1 10 10 800000 200000 50000
DUMP WOS-E1 40 80000 15000 5000
DUMP WOS-F 75 80000 15000 5000
DUMP WOS-G 140 35000 3000 1000

EDIT: It appears to me that NPCC7 is still inactive (*poke goin2mars*), so after NPCC6 I'll deal with NPCC7 similarly.

EDIT of EDIT: Nevermind, seems all NPCC are active in the markets now Smiley
legendary

Please also note that DIS is illegal to own in larger quantities than 5 with the exception of system accounts such as NPCCs. I don't think the original intention was to DIS to be sold from NPCCs; those who bought large quantities of DIS may breach the current legal limit of 5 per (non-noble) character, so please take this into account. We can revert such trades if it was an accidental "bargain purchase" in my humble opinion, as NPCCs are an exception being system accounts.

I asked GM about this on IRC and he said there would be no fine for owning more than the previous listed limit.
A Lingering Ghost
The following NPCC-characters have not yet activated in liquidating their tradable assets (0 outstanding sell offers and an inventory with goods):

- -
NPCC6 (controller: kronicblazer)
- -

- -

It's now been approximately 48 hours since this post. This means that approximately in 6 hours from this post, I will proceed to liquidating the assets of the next seemingly inactive NPCC.

Please notice that now that Rakshasa's NPCC5 has been liquidated (with the exception of some overflow of MEAD), and others have seem to activated (thanks guys and gals!), I will proceed to set similar DUMP-actions for this NPCC6 unless kronicblazer *poke* activates with his NPCC-character. I will announce the full DUMP-list here similarly as before so everybody has an equal chance of obtaining bargains.

A Lingering Ghost
- -

I will obtain control of Rakshasa's NPCC as he is known to be no longer active and place his inventory for sale in approx. 6 hours from this post.

- -

I have now performed NPCC5 dumps:

Code:
DUMP CAN 14500 600 300 10
DUMP FOIE 81 18000 5000 500
DUMP H1 5 500000 50000 25000
DUMP H2 3 1500000 100000 100000
DUMP MEAD 35141 1000 100 25
DUMP MEAT 3500 3000 800 100
DUMP MUS 49 150000 20000 5000
DUMP MUM 200 170000 50000 5000
DUMP TS165 1 90000 15000 5000
DUMP VEG 2900 1100 50 50
DUMP VOD 13 50000 20000 1000
DUMP W1615P 28 85000 15000 2000
DUMP W1628 80 16000 5000 1000
DUMP WOS-B1 6 3000000 200000 100000
DUMP WOS-C1 10 1000000 150000 50000
DUMP WOS-D1 10 800000 200000 50000
DUMP WOS-E1 36 500000 100000 50000
DUMP WOS-F 28 80000 15000 5000
DUMP WOS-G 150 35000 3000 1000

The current inventory is visible at:
https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/290
A Lingering Ghost
Dear all NPCC participants,

The following NPCC-characters have not yet activated in liquidating their tradable assets (0 outstanding sell offers and an inventory with goods):
NPCC2 (controller: Crichton)
NPCC5 (controller: Rakshasa)
NPCC6 (controller: kronicblazer)
NPCC7 (controller: goin2mars)

I will obtain control of Rakshasa's NPCC as he is known to be no longer active and place his inventory for sale in approx. 6 hours from this post.
For others (hmc_, kronicblazer, goin2mars), you have 48 hours from this post to activate and put your own sales offers (if no sales offers are outstanding by then, I will similarly obtain control of the assets and start selling them on your behalf on the NPCC account - alternatively please send me a message that you are holding on to your inventory and will sell later). Notice that the final balance of your NPCC will affect your scoring in the end of NPCC competition #4, so you have a chance to fine-tune performance. It is unknown to me how much this balance will affect your scoring, but it's in your interest to sell for as good prices as possible naturally Smiley

The selling of assets will be done approximately using the following agnostic DUMP-command at the time of setting the DUMPs:
- Maximum sell price (MAX): current largest sell bid for the good
- Minimum sell price (MIN): current largest buy bid for the good
- Price decline hourly set so that approximately after 48 hours the price has gone from MAX to MIN. If the goods have not sold from 96 hours from this post, I may further lower the prices while trying to avoid excessive dumps. Small steps most likely.
Top of the World

After another week in the competition I am happy to announce more promotions for outstanding commoners participating by developing their Wisdom.

Commoner promotions of 1650

Syksy II has been promoted to L7 Wizard
Geraldo has been promoted to L7 Wizard
Sini Syyskuu has been promoted to L7 Wizard
Oyvind has been promoted to L6 Master
Eleanor Syyskuu has been promoted to L6 Master
Cookiemonster has been promoted to L5 Expert
Evergreen has been promoted to L4 Novice
Drummerboy has been promoted to L3 Beginner
Erzsebet has been promoted to L3 Beginner
Kiro has been promoted to L3 Beginner
Sijie123 has been promoted to L3 Beginner

The actual promotions on the game site are visible estimated tomorrow morning. / Update: All promotions are visible in the game now.
Top of the World

Full specification and instructions of the game module is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-kingdom-game-design-1207367

The current top list can be viewed here:
https://cryptokingdom.me/world-top
The scoring is based on your character level, so new players on lower levels get benefit and can reach the top scores too.

The Top of the World Character Bonus -Stats here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peOkmuO7fY29xVjYDnCS7JsFTXRo2OZAmvULG-OQxiY/edit?usp=sharing
The list is updated daily, but is currently still missing data from the first day of the competition when there were some bugs in the top scores, they are coming soon and will be added to the Top List.

The current Top of the World bonuses leaderboard here:
More points and chances to get promoted every day at the evaluation round. Promotions (commoners) for 1650 are coming tomorrow. 7 highest scores of QGC points (nobles) receive titles at the end of the competition.

Top tip: It has been fairly easy to score points in the happiness -section, most days during evaluation there are not even 10 players with a positive score, so everyone with a score of at least 1, has received happiness points as a bonus. Just remember the points spoil slowly, so it is worthwhile to consume throughout the week if you want to stay near the top here.
legendary
I just had the 6 days of my life.

So, you leave the teaser and then don't follow? What happened?

And on the 7th day...(just a guess)
RAQ has dividended its shareholders (owners of S-RAQ)

5000m dividend per share was paid for 1648 and 1649, totaling 10,000m per share.
In these times when few investments give any weekly dividends at all, RAQ finds it important to reward owners and encourage sharehodling.
RAQ makes markets for the S-RAQ share in the marketplace, you can buy or sell shares there: https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/S-RAQ
Also, please note that since the existing level has an exceedingly dramatic impact on the formula of who is the first, second, etc., the level promotions must be first made, and only hen the next one can be evaluated.

So the SyksyII and all other so-called "pending" promotions are taken back. Sorry about that.

Roopatra, use PROMOTECHAR char_id level year to promote the guys before new evaluation round.

So nobody has been promoted to L9 unless he is first promoted to every previous level.

Also, the promotions need to be restricted to 1 promotion per year. Otherwise you'd only need to consume once to get several promotions. (This way you can get promoted twice with the same consumes, timing them to the end-of-year, which certainly is enough).

The previously announced promotions are rolled back due to my misunderstanding: The maximum promotion per character is one level per game-year (which is one real-week), this promotion can be had by appearing in the top according to the rules:
1. IF you are in top-5, one level promotion up to L6: Master
2. IF you are in top-3, one level promotion up to L8: Doctor
3. IF you are the top-1, one level promotion up to L9: Great Wizard (the only extant great wizard is Zenon)
The High Scores are evaluated every day at a random time. Promotions are only given once a week at the end of the year.

The actual Commoner Promotions from year 1649 are the following:

Syksy II, Son of HE Prince Syksy of Petrichor has been promoted to L6 Master
Geraldo Geraldes has been promoted to L6 Master
Oyvind has been promoted to L5 Expert

A new batch of promotions (those for year 1650) will come at the end of the week.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
4:30 PM SirJacket visits the SPI cellar cracks open some crates to list in the market!
4:32 PM Spirits are a great way to boost health, happiness and wisdom all at the same time! Smiley

For those participating in the current Health/Happiness/Wise challenge, I have listed some Spirits and Wine in the marketplace since the stock there seemed to be pretty bare in many areas.  Most of the old, ancient stocks have not been open for a while it looks like.

If you are interested in Wine or Spirits take a look a the offers and place some bids as well.  I may fill some of the offers if they seem fair  Wink  Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: