Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City) - page 65. (Read 632672 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

No, the reason was, that im consuming more an more, but become weaker!
So I consumed 100 meat - Powerful first
I consumed 100 mead - effective after first consumshion
I consumed 2 musrooms - effective next
I consumed 2 W1620 - Satisfying next

So, if i eat more and better food, i become more healthy, but i became weaker!((

I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding the issue at hand, but I think you may be missing some of the more advanced mechanics that are explained in Roopatra's guide, so I would advice to read it with a deep thought. http://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Health_Guide

For example;
- When you first time consume a particular health-related good (for example, the first consume for MEAT this year), you will gain a bonus for up to 50 units. So the first 50 MEAT you consume in a particular year is stronger than if you consume 50 MEAT again that year.
- You get a time bonus while not consuming, up to 20 hours I believe. So there's a clock ticking that will give your next consume a raw bonus +health, which reaches its cap in 20 hours. So if you keep a break and consume "evenly" during the week, you will gain this bonus to the max. It will also distort the fact that your first consume after a break will be a bit more effective than if you consume something else right after, as your bonus counter has gone to zero.
- There's a variety bonus, encouraging one to consume different types rather than large quantities of a single type.

I hope these will help explain why it works how it does. The subgame is not revealed in full by the designer, but instead above and many strategies have been found out by experimenting, so there is no correct answer. Instead one should try find their optimal strategy that also incorporates factors such as (i) do you wanto reach None-challenge every year or can you afford to take a hit; (ii) what goods can you afford yearly, of course you cannot overspend and everybody eventually dies; (iii) older characters get harder challenges so at some point it just becomes overwhelmingly hard and you might want to consider moving on to a heir, and so forth.

TY!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Crypto Kingdom Summer Games

It is summertime in the Northern Hemisphere and many are enjoying their summer holidays in the next months. Crypto Kingdom also has some cool new Summer Games; participate and win medals! Summer Games start right now, and last until midnight on the 15th of August. You can participate in any of the games with any type of account (PC/Corp/FOC). After the deadline has passed I will ask all participants to show how they did in the quests and the winners of each Quest will receive Town Medals.

Storytelling Quest
Participate by writing about your character or role-play in this thread, you can also organize a live-role play in the chatroom, or something else. Be creative, this one should be fun! Three best storytellers (by popular vote) will win medals.

New Player Quest
Participate by recruiting 3 new players (only new controllers, no alt accounts). Anyone who completes this quest wins Town Medal.

Big Builder Quest
Participate by building as many sqm of New Buildings as you can! Keep track of your score, and to quality you should be able to show the build year as 1646 or newer. (repairs are not calculated in the sqm, only new buildings) Three biggest builders win a medal.

Daddy Deposit Quest
Participate by Depositing XMR during the competition (only deposits from 1646 and newer are calculated, only deposits through Saddam's depository are calculated, OTC deals do not qualify for this quest). Three biggest Depositors win a medal.

CK will pause instead
Activity: 260
Merit: 105
A Lingering Ghost

So, if i eat more and better food, i become more healthy, but i became weaker!((

I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding the issue at hand, but I think you may be missing some of the more advanced mechanics that are explained in Roopatra's guide, so I would advice to read it with a deep thought. http://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Health_Guide

For example;
- When you first time consume a particular health-related good (for example, the first consume for MEAT this year), you will gain a bonus for up to 50 units. So the first 50 MEAT you consume in a particular year is stronger than if you consume 50 MEAT again that year.
- You get a time bonus while not consuming, up to 20 hours I believe. So there's a clock ticking that will give your next consume a raw bonus +health, which reaches its cap in 20 hours. So if you keep a break and consume "evenly" during the week, you will gain this bonus to the max. It will also distort the fact that your first consume after a break will be a bit more effective than if you consume something else right after, as your bonus counter has gone to zero.
- There's a variety bonus, encouraging one to consume different types rather than large quantities of a single type.

I hope these will help explain why it works how it does. The subgame is not revealed in full by the designer, but instead above and many strategies have been found out by experimenting, so there is no correct answer. Instead one should try find their optimal strategy that also incorporates factors such as (i) do you wanto reach None-challenge every year or can you afford to take a hit; (ii) what goods can you afford yearly, of course you cannot overspend and everybody eventually dies; (iii) older characters get harder challenges so at some point it just becomes overwhelmingly hard and you might want to consider moving on to a heir, and so forth.
So, what the real pluses after eating it? What the difference btwn eating the cheapest food?

What i've to consume after 100 CAN for getting pluses?

All item healthiness' are listed in numeral values in the item title and description. For example health of MEAD is 1, BEER is 2, WINEs higher depending on maturity. Cheapest CAN is health 1 and other wisdom products (CIG, SHI, MUS etc) have higher health benefit.

Additional health points can be obtained from consuming something for the first time (variety bonus) and consuming something every day (time bonus loads by 2 health points each real-hour)

Ok! TY!
So, how mush HP Ive to consume to change health from Brutal to Powerful? 4 exmpl

Powerful is better then Satisfying?
I consumed 100 meat - Powerful
I consumed 100 mead - effective
I consumed 2 musrooms - effective
I consumed 2 W1620 - Satisfying

Sad

Roopatra has written the excellent Health Guide that is best accessed through our Gamepedia-based Wiki, and here's a direct link:
http://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Health_Guide#Effectiveness_of_food_and_drinks

In the items you can also see a number like "(H:5)", this is for example much better than "(H:2)" if you're trying to decide between two alternatives as this is the health "raw value" before any bonuses per each consumed unit.

As you can see yes, Powerful is better than Satisfying Smiley
For others, feel free to contribute to the Wiki and also please try to note if and when there's urgent needs! There's already quite a lot of content there that can be easily accessed instead of having to do archeological excavations in this thread.

A Lingering Ghost
So, what the real pluses after eating it? What the difference btwn eating the cheapest food?

All item healthiness' are listed in numeral values in the item title and description. For example health of MEAD is 1, BEER is 2, WINEs higher depending on maturity. Cheapest CAN is health 1 and other wisdom products (CIG, SHI, MUS etc) have higher health benefit.

Additional health points can be obtained from consuming something for the first time (variety bonus) and consuming something every day (time bonus loads by 2 health points each real-hour)

Ok! TY!
So, how mush HP Ive to consume to change health from Brutal to Powerful? 4 exmpl

Sad

Roopatra has written the excellent Health Guide that is best accessed through our Gamepedia-based Wiki, and here's a direct link:
http://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Health_Guide#Effectiveness_of_food_and_drinks

In the items you can also see a number like "(H:5)", this is for example much better than "(H:2)" if you're trying to decide between two alternatives as this is the health "raw value" before any bonuses per each consumed unit.

As you can see yes, Powerful is better than Satisfying Smiley
For others, feel free to contribute to the Wiki and also please try to note if and when there's urgent needs! There's already quite a lot of content there that can be easily accessed instead of having to do archeological excavations in this thread.

RAQ Reorganization News

A New Era is dawning for the historical Roopatra Asenath Quarry company, as it will be going through major reorganization and modernization to be able to compete in the market with other actively managed corporations. Below are listed the main changes and company aims for the coming years.

Company Stock
RAQ seeks to make markets for its S-RAQ share, by always offering stock on both buy- and sell sides with reasonable spread, here:
https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/S-RAQ

Share Dividend
RAQ seeks to dividend owners of S-RAQ shares, minimum of 5,000m /share/week. Company's mid-long term aim is to double the dividend, into 10,000 per share. First regular dividend will be given in this year 1646, towards the end of the year.

Raising of Capital
RAQ seeks to raise operational capital by selling the land of the RAQ HeadQuarters where the original Quarry building stood in 1400s-1500s, 2-SE-D1 https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/363 listed for sale at 150mil (or contact Roopatra with a serious offer). As well as selling Quarry Era Collectible Gold coins https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/CR1543E at just 3mil each.

Share Rating
RAQ is aiming to better its Bitch -rating. S-RAQ has not yet been rated by Bitch at all, but with this reorganization should be able to reach a rating of: B-B-B, and the CEO will be working actively towards achieving a higher rating in the future.

CEO
RAQ finances and share trading will be actively managed by the CEO, therefore RAQ will start to pay its CEO salary of 1mil /week. Mid-long term aim is to raise the salary into 2mil /week, (hand in hand with raising the S-RAQ share dividend).

Signed by,
CEO of RAQ corp
Princess Roopatra of Neverland

Ok! TY!

Sad

Ok! TY!

Activity: 649
Merit: 500
Where can I see the price of pair XMR/Moneritos 4 today?

That is fixed at 1/1000000.
Where can I see the price of pair XMR/Moneritos 4 today?
Hello!
Here is heath chlng:
Commoner character, level 1-9

4 FOIE
100 MEAT
96 VEG
Total 200 items of food

100 BEER
83 MEAD
15 WINE
2 spirits
Total 200 items of drinks

100 CAN
Other wisdom in moderation, for example SHI or CIG.
Total 200 items of wisdom

"100 CAN
Other wisdom in moderation, for example SHI or CIG.
Total 200 items of wisdom"
A Lingering Ghost
Around the time we had the grand coronation celebration, I finally whipped my lazy ass and made a new update to my CKJester-tool; it's now fully automated and the offer info is always up to a date (possibly with a 24h delay) and one can also check his or her currently active offers for buy or sale through it - a handy feature for many I'd presume.

Right now I'm thinking I could add the lot/building buy/sell data to it as well, but those markets are so slow that I only recently started collecting them and there's not much to look at yet.

As before, my tool is freely available at ckjester.shinyapps.io/Shiny.
It's a bit slow to fire off as it contains a database of half a year of buy and sell offers extracted 4 times a day and processed into quantiles.

In any case, I thought I'd share some interesting figures as a celebration for the return of HM from a well deserved holiday!
6 months of Crypto Kingdom item buy/sell offer charts!

I won't go into any speculation, but I lol'd at the Thursday effect on VEG.

BEER

CAN

CIG

CON

DOM

HM02B100

IC

MEAT

SCI

STO1

VEG

WOS-F

WOS-G

Land Sales reminder from TownSwipe; Very competitive prices, buy what you want:

All land prices slashed by another -10%
Old Town
1-E-E32 @ 90mil 81mil 73mil
1-N-C5 @ 260mil  234mil 210mil (includes building)
1-N-C6 @ 260mil 234mil 210mil
1-NW-P11 @ 120mil 108mil 97mil
1-SW-L26 @ 50mil 45mil 40mil

New Town:
2-C-C5 @ 70mil 63mil 56mil
2-NW-H4 @ 400mil 360mil Includes the item/BFO-1 The Maximos Labyrinth made out of living plants 324mil
2-W-V1 @ 240mil 216mil 194mil
2-W-V6 @ 396mil 356mil 320mil

Culture&Science

3-W-C12 @ 120mil 108mil 97mil

People's Borough (B.22) land 20mil /q 18mil /q
22-N-D12 now 54mil 48mil SOLD!
22-N-D14 now 108mil 97mil
22-N-D29 now 18mil 16mil SOLD!
22-S-F15 now 67mil 60mil

Borough 4 9mil /q now at 8mil /q
4-C-A15 now 12.8mil 11.5mil
4-NW-E5 now 8mil 7.2mil
4-NW-F2 now 8mil 7.2mil
4-NW-G1 now 8mil 7.2mil
4-NW-G6 now 8mil 7.2mil
4-NW-H2 now 8mil 7.2mil
4-NW-H3 now 8mil 7.2mil
4-NW-H5 now 8mil 7.2mil
4-NW-H6 now 8mil 7.2mil
4-NW-H8 now 8mil 7.2mil
4-NW-H9 now 8mil 7.2mil
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I am still not able to login to my account  Undecided

Sent you a PM - your Junior passed on and possessions were passed on to a Foreign Owned Corporation.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I am still not able to login to my account  Undecided
A Lingering Ghost
Gold collecting contest due in 1650

We had collecting crazes in 1600 and 1625, so why not in 1650 as well! Therefore, the stock market competition is cancelled in lack of interest, and gold collecting contest opened instead. Rules:

- No participation fee, in fact everybody participates automatically
- Everybody gets a prize based on the modified formula from the stock market competition
- Prize pool is seeded by Coinshop donating 100 mil; oldtimers are very much encouraged to donate as well, because it is very paramount for us to get the gold investing habit in the new players as well (please send M or valuables to "430")
- To encourage new characters to jump in, even with lesser means, the Houses from 1300-1400s get their prize 1-fold, the ones from the 1500s get it double and the new characters born in the 1600s get theirs 4x!!
- The basic evaluation for goodness of the collection is "number of different GOC items owned" but getting full series or sub-series around any criterion will qualify for nice bonuses!

Just a reminder for all of you collectors out there.

Coolbeans! Gotta inspect my collection carefully Smiley
Is it really characters born in 1500s or characters started in 1500s? Mine was born in 1570s, but I started in 1601 :O
Gold collecting contest due in 1650

We had collecting crazes in 1600 and 1625, so why not in 1650 as well! Therefore, the stock market competition is cancelled in lack of interest, and gold collecting contest opened instead. Rules:

- No participation fee, in fact everybody participates automatically
- Everybody gets a prize based on the modified formula from the stock market competition
- Prize pool is seeded by Coinshop donating 100 mil; oldtimers are very much encouraged to donate as well, because it is very paramount for us to get the gold investing habit in the new players as well (please send M or valuables to "430")
- To encourage new characters to jump in, even with lesser means, the Houses from 1300-1400s get their prize 1-fold, the ones from the 1500s get it double and the new characters born in the 1600s get theirs 4x!!
- The basic evaluation for goodness of the collection is "number of different GOC items owned" but getting full series or sub-series around any criterion will qualify for nice bonuses!

Just a reminder for all of you collectors out there.
Things are happening in the Crypto Kingdom Wiki
Access wiki here: http://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/CryptoKingdom_Wiki

The time has come to collect all the rules of different subgames, and all rulings of the King, from this thread into an easy-to-access form into the CK wiki.

New pages in the Wiki:

https://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Heir --> If you character dies; How and when to appoint an Heir. (this information is valid for now, but will become obsolete once the new module "Clans" is live)
https://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Baronetcy --> How and why become Baronet? How to properly address Baronets and use the title correctly.
https://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Valuation_Calculation_1632 --> Valuation of Crypto Kingdom game world in 1632. Note that figures are historical, but it is still an interesting read. Who would like to make a new valuation calculation with the latest figures?
http://cryptokingdom.gamepedia.com/Jade --> Item page for the (currently) least valued gemstone in CK. TownSwipe has some stock for sale at very affordable 500k /JAD, check out the marketplace.
A Lingering Ghost
Baron Promotion round of 1645: until March said year, the peers can propose anyone to be ennobled and promoted Baron. Use ingame message or IRC. Only solicited ones may be promoted, so be active towards the peers!

So.. what Ive to do to be a Baron?

Basically it calls for readily established nobility (I believe Earls or higher, correct me if I'm wrong) to suggest people that deserve promotion to nobility (Baronhood) for His Majesty to consider in the promotion round. I am not entirely sure if people can nominate themselves, but my guess is that the call has to come from readily established nobility. The people themselves who wish to ennobled, could (have) participate(d) in such activities as:
- Participate in live roleplay events (in IRC)
- Participate in community efforts, such as contributing to the Wiki, extra-game activities like providing graphics etc
- Wealth and progress; etc, style of suit, carriage, Residence/Villa/HQ quality and general wealth in M, CKG and in lots/buildings
- Activity in IRC discussions - let us know who you are!
- Taking responsibility tasks, such as being CEO of a company (own or somebody else's) and handling such daily tasks
- Activity in logging in to perform well in Health Challenge
- Activity in markets; creating markets where there are none, challenging others where there is profit to be made etc.

Above are just examples, basically being active all-around and performing well is the way to climb the ladder in CK Smiley alternatively one can buy a Baronetcy (BT-## items in-game), which guarantee (in the first run) a promotion to L12 Baronhood (kinda buying your way to nobility skipping all the hazzle if you have limited time to play the game, plus it's a stature item; lower ## is better).
Pages:
Jump to: