Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 2. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 10:41:57 AM
Yeah, I also believe that crypto will go mainstream few years from now. Whether we like it or not, there would be a shift in the concept of money, as people are continuously seeking for convenience, security and freedom, and crypto is designed to take the lead in transforming the financial and economic market landscape. Looking at its already established system, market capitalization and financial potential, it is apparent that it will eventually be the prominent payment method. As a matter of fact, despite the present market collapse, lots of bitcoin ATMs are being built month by month. So let's just be patient and supportive of it, and we'll soon reap.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
November 16, 2018, 07:52:03 AM
I agree with you. As I know that in various countries in general, started many crypto for easier using digital business. Even some countries legalize. Even some bank agencies also began collaborating with blokchain systems in certain other business branches. I have read at CNBC some CEOs and founders also believe that 2019 will be mainstream.

"I believe that 2019 will mark the beginning of crypto adoption, as we will see wider institutional expansion in the field and more relevant funding pouring in. An entire mass adoption, however, will take more time as institutional adoption will take more than the next 18 months.
The key factor that requires work is the usability of crypto — user experience, wallet management, etc. More and more companies are aiming to solve that."

— Anastasia O. Andrianova, CEO Akropolis.io, a blockchain pensions platform
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
November 16, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
Cryptocurriencies are not just about finance but can also be use for transfer of ownership and assets. It will integrate not only banks but also improve lives of the people through Blockchain technology. It is slowly going mainstream and establishing a strong foundation, once the ecosystem is regulated even some of us are against it but its one of the best way to start for mass adoption and to be accepted by society.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
The investors in cryptocurrency market are placing more value on project that is design towards adoption of cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency of future are cryptocurrency that is useable in real life for all kind of uses!
if such manipulations continue on the cryptocurrency market, then I can hardly believe the future prospects of cryptocurrency in the whole world. in general, the cryptocurrency risks remaining for use only in a narrow circle of the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 16, 2018, 07:02:18 AM
The investors in cryptocurrency market are placing more value on project that is design towards adoption of cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency of future are cryptocurrency that is useable in real life for all kind of uses!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
Cryptocurrency is a fruit of high-tech development. It will be widely used instead of fiat money in few years as mobile telephones replaced old wire versions.

I agree about it being a high-tech enterprise.  I recently read a project that uses blockchain to care for senior citizens of the 60+ and above demographic in China. It's called HiNounou. I must say, what they are doing is really innovative, bringing the advantages of blockchain technology to those that aren't millenials.
Activity: 13
November 16, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
Some merchants are starting to use cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin in their transactions or mode of payments and even in some companies like airlines are already accepting coins. But bitcoin getting into the mainstream will take time because the majority of the people and the business sector has not fully acquainted with the new kind of currency that exist only in the online world.

Crypto will be mainstream sooner than we hoped and ModernChain is one project that will see us to that era. They are a payments platform and transactions are so much better on their network. Bitcoin needs to gain more traction,  yes and in due time it will.

I've heard about this project and I checked them out.  They seem to be doing a good job and their team and WP seems legit enough.  I'm currently investing in their ICO,  as they have that now.  Hopefully,  we'll be a step closer to adoption with MFChain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 03:01:37 AM
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
Exactly such calls lead to the hatred of all technology when recessions occur and many lose their investments. Maybe while limited to the expression - stay away from investing.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 12:31:32 AM
Uncertainty, because now e-money is dropping sharply, many people give up on them because of losses, no profit so I think in the future it may be difficult for electronic money to grow and It is not likely to be a major coin in this market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 15, 2018, 09:35:59 PM
Agree that adoption of crypto is going to increase by leaps and bounds over coming years. This correction will be a distant memory next year.
Activity: 61
November 15, 2018, 09:04:35 PM
Some merchants are starting to use cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin in their transactions or mode of payments and even in some companies like airlines are already accepting coins. But bitcoin getting into the mainstream will take time because the majority of the people and the business sector has not fully acquainted with the new kind of currency that exist only in the online world.
There's an app that I use that let's me spend Crypto on very basic things.  Only 2days ago,  I spent my Tapcoins with the Hooch app and paid for my meal and drinks at this restaurant. That's already adoption right there.  It doesn't necessarily have to be BTC,  people don't really have to be acquainted with it.  Just the knowledge that they can spend virtual currency in real stores is going to go a long way,  something I'm glad Tapcoin is already doing.
Activity: 86
November 15, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

Crypto will be mainstream sooner than we hoped and ModernChain is one project that will see us to that era. They are a payments platform and transactions are so much better on their network. Bitcoin needs to gain more traction,  yes and in due time it will.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 15, 2018, 06:06:52 PM
Crypto si going popular but the bad news is that new investors don't see perspecives now( Market in a very bad condition(
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
Decentralized crypto currency can not be the main one, that is, replace the national money of states. This crypto currency is only able to walk in parallel with the national money. The usual national currency can be replaced only by the centralized crypto currency of this state and this is being tried now as an experiment in nine cities of South Korea.
Yes indeed. I think cryptocurrency will be just an alternative method of payment and that's it. the main method of payment will remain ordinary money
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
November 15, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
Cryptocurrency is a fruit of high-tech development. It will be widely used instead of fiat money in few years as mobile telephones replaced old wire versions.
Activity: 118
November 15, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
Crypto is not the mainstream for a few years and will develop very strongly in the future. Because apart from the price value, blockchain technology must be noticeable by all investors. It provides safe and reliable trading.
Activity: 322
November 15, 2018, 05:40:25 AM
I do not think so, maybe crypto will die in 2019, and now gradually investors are giving up, no one can dare invest much in this market again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
everyone hope this.
but i suppose marketmakers doesnt want that. because in small rise, they quickly made a big dump to coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
of course because crypto currency was created to answer the needs of an economic system that uses technological advancements and developments in the future as the development of time and the exact technology ahead of the crypto currency will be greatly needed
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: