Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 3. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 04:38:38 AM
Of course it is precisely when the crypto market is bringing a lot of change to our world. And i think it will be dominant in a few years. And it will bring surprises to our lives.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 04:33:12 AM
It used to be mainstream a year ago and it is time for hype again. I hope it will happen soon.
Crypto currency is a new and fastly developing sphere.
Activity: 518
November 14, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
whether you believe it or not, its coming. just like how smartphone replace most of the stuff we have. 

The blockchain technologies will be used everywhere in 5 years, and I do really think that the cryptocurrency will become more popular. I believe that those guys that have been holding the coins will earn a lot soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:40:10 AM
whether you believe it or not, its coming. just like how smartphone replace most of the stuff we have. 
Activity: 353
September 03, 2018, 12:51:58 PM
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

It has been actually in the mainstream last year so I believe that it wouldn't be hard for it to be in the same spot again. Cryptocurrency is volatile so we should always know how to cope up and how to deal with the possible changes that we might encounter here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:43:02 PM
I think that it is mainstream already, but of course its influence will only grow with years and in nearest years people probably will know more and more about it, and use it a lot more.

I think it is already now! So many people started to invest in crypto and I see that even those who was so afraid of this are doing this also!
Activity: 630
September 03, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
I believe in the statement on this thread!  Everybody now are singing about blockchain technology and I would they talk about blockchain without mentioning Cryptocurrency that has been using blockchain for up to nine years and above!

Yes, the cryptocurrency will be used globally. I am sure that even teenagers will operate it easily. I also think that Bitcoin price will be constantly going up - hold it for long.
Activity: 364
September 03, 2018, 01:39:08 AM
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

When they become a means of payment, I will begin to trust them more. And now it's just like playing with muscles, who have more coins of good and stable, he has more assets and value in the market is increased.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 01:14:43 AM
Decentralized crypto currency can not be the main one, that is, replace the national money of states. This crypto currency is only able to walk in parallel with the national money. The usual national currency can be replaced only by the centralized crypto currency of this state and this is being tried now as an experiment in nine cities of South Korea.
Activity: 546
September 02, 2018, 10:52:30 PM
We are actually experiencing a bit of mainstream adoption in some place like the one that I heard in a shopping mall in South Korea. It could just be an experiment but it's really great because people already know it exists and it is working.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
September 02, 2018, 10:23:56 PM
I'd better say that crypto is already a mainstream thing and all happenings with the market during the last year really prove that fact, aren't they? However its popularity surely will grow further.

I can only say that cryptocurrency is already mainstream when I see the people around me using it. For now, I don't even have a family member who is using it and only a few of my friends are aware of it so it is not yet mainstream. It can only happen when the government of the said country will accept it and then regulate it. This would make the people trust cryptocurrency because many are skeptic about it when they heard about it being unregulated.

I believe in the statement on this thread!  Everybody now are singing about blockchain technology and I would they talk about blockchain without mentioning Cryptocurrency that has been using blockchain for up to nine years and above!

Yes, many are considering using blockchain technology nowadays especially those big companies because they can see the benefits of it and they can reduce the cost as well as save time in their transactions which is needed in our fast paced environment nowadays. After all, blockchain technology can exist without cryptocurrency while the opposite cannot.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

I think it is very hard to say that cryptocurrencies can be used in our daily life in a near future. Althought I think the importance of the cryptocurrencies is rising more and more, I think it has still a very long and hard way to go.
Activity: 448
APOLLOX Protocol
September 02, 2018, 04:51:59 PM
I'd better say that crypto is already a mainstream thing and all happenings with the market during the last year really prove that fact, aren't they? However its popularity surely will grow further.
Activity: 104
August 22, 2018, 02:05:12 PM
things are showing signs of improvement folks, it will progress toward becoming standard soon I accept. at the point when all the legislature will take cryptos decidedly then individuals would see we were appropriate from the earliest starting point. hail digital currency.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
Yes, it's really funny how some crypto-enthusiasts  a changed  a course on the cryptocurrency that can change the global economy on the blockchain. Now everyone is talking about the blockhain, not about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 07:39:11 AM
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 07:32:00 AM
I think that with the development of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies will also be brought into a new era, and now most of the worthless coins will die!
Perhaps, the market is now failing and filtering off poor quality altcoins, eradicating these altcoins from the market so that the market is cleaner and less coin.
indeed crypto currencies will be a big thing in the future,
this is like the internet that became big after 10 years
Activity: 490
September 01, 2018, 04:59:48 AM
Such an event is very successful in the future, as this whole area is very much developing, therefore it is necessary to find other methods of distribution, and further develop in the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 04:55:08 AM
I think not all can agree the mainstream of cryptocurrency cause some of the places are not civilized by high technology and they don't know cryptocurrency maybe in future it will happen.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
August 31, 2018, 02:02:52 AM

I'm not sure all coins will be alive in 5 years when many States will switch to the blockchain system. I think it's important now to take a place in this technological world as a developer or Creator of a useful tool. This will give a lot more benefit to other people.
Pages:
Jump to: