Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 19. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
Cryptocurrency awareness is growing everyday. New set of people are becoming conscious of blockchain technology in the world. The technology is spreading gradually and I hope that in the next 5 years, up to 40 percent of the world population will get involved in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
September 12, 2018, 01:14:47 PM
I think that the crypt now continues to gain popularity. Many useful projects have already been implemented thanks to new tokens and blockchain. That's why so many people are interested.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
I agree with you that people are beginning to know about cryptocurrency. The awareness is there and people are getting to know much about it on a daily basis. This is how it will continue and that is why I am really not scared about whatever is happening right now. As people get to know more about it, they get involved in crypto activities and it becomes more popular.
Yes initially newbies may have a challenge of how to go about it but as they read, ask questions to know more about the technology, they get better at it and it will continue to spread just like that.
Activity: 30
September 12, 2018, 11:31:45 AM
yes, it's good that people getting closer to this technology i think, it will be future
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
Blockchain tech with its great features now is being introduced in many different ways and different parts of our lives and has won the trust of the large community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 11, 2018, 02:26:41 PM
Amazing news! Hopefully, more people will be interested in learning about cryptocurrency and encourage them to join the crypto world. The more people knew about it, the better the chance of it becoming an official global currency. Maybe in a few years time we will see the crypto world grow more and more, right?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
This is a really amazing news and its good news for everyone and i heard a news just now the the france football club Paris Saint German (PSG) the first football club to launch its own crypto currency for its first fan based token for football supporters
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
There are some of big companies has accept cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is an advance technology, so it will surely adopted by many peoples in the future. The spreading of cryptocurrency is likely because community of crypto supporting the coins they holding.
Activity: 17
September 11, 2018, 01:13:42 PM
Good or bad time will tell, but in this case, with the hegemony of the dollar, cryptocurrency is a good alternative to any currency.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

Yes, the development of computer and internet technology makes people easier. Not long ago cryptocurrency was born but has grown so rapidly. Maybe the next few years the use of cryptocurrency is clearly visible, not only for investment in exchange. I think that cryptocurrency can be used in supermarkets and mini markets for the next few years with a debit card. This is an extraordinary thing, not only using conventional banks.
Activity: 28
September 10, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
Yes, this is good, as it will lead to an even greater increase in the prices of cryptocurrencies and the daily use of cryptocurrencies in the future.
Activity: 115
September 09, 2018, 10:58:28 AM
I agree with you. Now almost everyone knows about cryptocurrencies, and many already use them. People are beginning to wonder what it is and how it can be earned. More and more people are investing their money. That's great.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 10:55:49 AM
Of course, against the backdrop of the global growth of the entire crypto currency market, Altcoins will be in demand. Now investors come to the market and I see a promising development of the crypto market)
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 08, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes, the population of the people who have knowledge in cryptocurrency is slowly spreading which is beneficial for the community but our problem is as what you've said how could they benefit from it and how can we drag this people to invest in crypto.

We can not expect some one to invest on cryptomarket if they dont have knowledge about crypto. If crypto getting more popular and people knowing and have knowledge about cryptocurrency market, i am believe they will invest
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 09:48:32 PM
Definitely, cryptocurrency is now spreading worldwide and still growing. I hope there are also more investors coming to invest and to help the business grow. Moreover, we really need more holders so that the demand will increase and so its price. This is our hope to be successful in this business.
Activity: 224
September 08, 2018, 09:34:51 PM
Digital technology has been developing at an astronomical rate in recent years. Humanity follows them rapidly into virtual space. Sooner or later, all services that can be provided via the Internet will be provided via the Internet. I believe this one's a good sign for the whole crypto market, even though as of now we are seeing a big decline but i believe all of the countries who previously supported crpyptos bigtime will be back again.
Activity: 116
September 08, 2018, 09:26:08 PM
I think it's good even in the sense that we can get an electronic alternative to conventional money and pay with cryptocurrency around the world.
Activity: 69
September 08, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
The media in many countries always reported on it on the financial news to help it more investors know more. Cryptocurrency became really popular in the year 2018.
Activity: 163
September 08, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
Saying that Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading is an understatement. So far more than half of the populations of the world are familiar with the internet and they know the latest about the Blockchain technology. People are more and more developing interest in the system.
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 09:26:30 PM
Yes, the population of the people who have knowledge in cryptocurrency is slowly spreading which is beneficial for the community but our problem is as what you've said how could they benefit from it and how can we drag this people to invest in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: