Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 18. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
September 14, 2018, 02:42:55 AM
Yes the wave of cryptocurrency world can now be felt around the world and this is quite encouraging cryptocurrency is doing greatly and I think the future of cryptocurrency is very bright and it will be accepted globally very much soon
I think the future of crypto currencies will remain in a downward trend until the government sets regulations for crypto currencies, investors want something guaranteed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
September 14, 2018, 02:42:30 AM
Good morning at all,

For italian people I highlight this web site:
https://www.quibitcoin.it/

You can find all commercial activities that accept cryptocurrency payments!

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
Yes the wave of cryptocurrency world can now be felt around the world and this is quite encouraging cryptocurrency is doing greatly and I think the future of cryptocurrency is very bright and it will be accepted globally very much soon
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:38:10 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Yes, that is indeed a fact and until now there are still many people who are interested in entering the cryptocurrency, but there are also some who are out of here because they are losing money and cannot be patient. So my advice is before someone will enter cryptocurrency, it's good to learn everything about crypto first and also the risks because with a little understanding of crypto, people will be easily affected by negative news and will not be able to face the down phase. because the crypto market fluctuates.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
Sometimes not selling leads to losses too. holding is not always preferred specially in times when you can’t predict the market. But of course, if the project is good then these small short time fluctuations don’t matter in long term.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 02:25:23 AM
Indeed yes cryptocurrency is now spreading all over the world people now use it for transactions and also some online shopping now use it and also with time now bank will approve it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:26:43 AM
Indeed nowadays many investors in other countries is getting interested in cryptocurrency. The popularity of bitcoin is the one who spreadout the news of crypto.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 12:23:39 AM
I think that the crypt now continues to gain popularity. Many useful projects have already been implemented thanks to new tokens and blockchain. That's why so many people are interested.

Cryptocurrency is now slowly growing all over the world and more and more people are getting interessted into it. As the popularity of crypto brings to the people, it attracts more investors also and it is a good sign for the crypto market.
Activity: 322
September 13, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
yes it is true that cryptocurrency growth is very fast even to the rural areas. And hopefully this will boost the world economy. So that it will improve the welfare of all people.
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 11:59:30 AM
I also heard more than once that the crypto currency is a kind of virus. from a good point of view. It spreads around the world with great speed. And many already do not even imagine how without a convenient virtual currency.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 11:47:03 AM
Of course, I quite agree with the fact that the cryptocurrency is distributed around the world. All countries have the Internet, which means there is a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 05:08:51 AM
Yes, the influence of bitcoin goes viral, and many investor try to make up to this coin. But be careful, especially to those investors that is still fresh to this part, because cryptocurrencies price are volatile, so make your own research first.
Activity: 297
September 13, 2018, 03:23:41 AM
I think that the crypt now continues to gain popularity. Many useful projects have already been implemented thanks to new tokens and blockchain. That's why so many people are interested.
Yes, I completely agree with you. It seems to me that the popularity of crypto currency is increasing every year. This is a very good sign, because the crypto currency is getting stronger.
Yes, electronic money is spreading with speed, the popularity of money is quite large. With some countries it is widely used as the main currency. This is a good sign, electronic money as a means of payment in the future.
Activity: 27
September 13, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
The blockchain and the cryptocurrencies reveal a great technological milestone.More and more people realize their potential.
Activity: 29
September 13, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

Even couple of months ago people hardly know crypto. But now its a craze.
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 03:02:43 AM
Crypto spread like a virus.And its known as the most profitable coin in the world.
Activity: 185
September 12, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
Its actual that the impact of cryptographic money is spreading to various piece of the world. A considerable measure of nations have been grasping the innovation. For example, here in my condition there are part of individuals that are into cryptographic money exchanging. Accordingly its impact is spreading everywhere throughout the world. Its a decent improvement.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
With the advance in internet usage, social media patronage, the awareness of cryptocurrency cannot be over emphasis, because hardly will you want to Google the internet without hearing seeing new about cryptocurrency,but the challenges facing it is many people has not yet gotten its understanding, making it look less popular even in its popularity.
Activity: 50
September 12, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
Not really, if it was and they were buying some then the price wouldn't of dumped so hard. Expect it will go up soon though.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
Yes, I completely agree with you. It seems to me that the popularity of crypto currency is increasing every year. This is a very good sign, because the crypto currency is getting stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: