Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 17. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 15, 2018, 03:30:22 PM
I think every year cryptocurrencies will gain popularity and will gradually be implemented for payment in any store or even real estate. Cryptocurrency is the future and the more people understand it, the faster the progress will spread.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 15, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
The crypto currency for today is spreading at a very high rate, It is successful all over the world. And many are beginning to invest in the future technology
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:24:36 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency has actually gone viral to almost everywhere around the world. I am to be a blockchain ethusiast. The blockchain technology is future potential that's many more would adopt it again in the nearest future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
The crypro world is now popular and i I think the blockchain technology is more widely used, which is very good for the development of this industry. Because this will enable more people to understand the industry, and can experience the benefits that blockchain technology can bring to people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:55:00 AM
It's true. Crypto-currencies start mass integration, because even very influential people start talking about crypto-currencies, because it's really a very wonderful tool that gives a lot of opportunities. so it's best for you to still not miss your chance.
Activity: 18
September 15, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
Yes, I think it is quite normal and good. After all, you can make good money on cryptocurrency, and it is available to everyone. But it is necessary to earn on cryptocurrency wisely. Then cryptocurrency trading will be a good thing.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 12:20:06 PM
Coz we are on the information age and it's going uptrend. We're in the early stage of adoption and im pretty sure some of us will benefit this rewards in the future. Some are not but definitely will see great things in the blockchain. Dont stop believing, buy now!!
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 12:19:29 PM
It is not gradually, it is fast spreading. A single adoption at a point in time always yielded upto 10% rise in user. As you can see, many country are legalizing it and many big companies are joining the race
Activity: 157
September 14, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
This is inevitable, now is the time - everything is spreading quickly thanks to information freedom and the Internet. I think it's not good or bad.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 10:03:08 AM
Nowadays, almost everyone knows about electronic money, only electronic money can be the easiest way to make money, just be patient, because patience is the key to success. I believe the market will recover
Activity: 169
September 14, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
Yes gradually cryptocurrency is spreading and almost everyone is getting to know about crypto. Although market is not favourable now all will have to do is patient
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 08:49:29 AM
Don't really think it's been spreading much recently to be honest, need the price to go up a bit for that to happen.
Activity: 197
September 14, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
Why shouldn't it , I mean a lot of people out there work hard and invest in and advertise these projects ,so it's only logic that people will get to know about crypto . It just a matter of time before the government and world leaders give crypto the seriousness it deserves.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 08:37:28 AM
People can make their future financially secure by investing in Bitcoin for long term. Bitcoin is a mode for investment, saving and even earning more money. And people believe that Bitcoin will make them rich with little effort.
Activity: 61
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 14, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
Cryptocurrency has already spread around the world and it will be quite sad if any of the countries will be able to take control of it. It'll be worse than the dollar.
Activity: 129
September 14, 2018, 07:13:45 AM
Yep, more people are knowing about cyrptocurrencies now and tries themselves in this business. But the problem is since they are newbies they are panicking in situations like this dip and it have a bad effect for the market.
Activity: 294
September 14, 2018, 07:09:58 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very popular subject in the world and the whole world is talking about it. It is even in the news as well. Cryptocurrency  would gradually go mainstream. Its not what would happen immediately but surely, it would go mainstream
Activity: 145
September 14, 2018, 06:54:51 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I think that would be the key feature that could really be a game changer for the cryptocurrency market and all its assets. As we know, it's a different kind of currency that is affected by so many numerous factors that most traditional currencies don't get affected by. Therefore, if it will be able to command more support from the people all around the world, it will surely give the cryptocurrency market a big boost to amp up its market and grow exponentially.

You are right, more support and more new investors will surely help crypto market to boost it and stays for more longer time. It needs to spread more and build up more good characteristics.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
September 14, 2018, 06:43:18 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I think that would be the key feature that could really be a game changer for the cryptocurrency market and all its assets. As we know, it's a different kind of currency that is affected by so many numerous factors that most traditional currencies don't get affected by. Therefore, if it will be able to command more support from the people all around the world, it will surely give the cryptocurrency market a big boost to amp up its market and grow exponentially.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 02:50:40 AM
Yeah right what you say that crypto currencies are getting more and more widespread. Many people know the benefits of crypto currencies so that the crypto currency is increasingly recognized by the public. Indeed, more and more people who know crypto currencies, especially those who become crypto money players, are increasingly making their own challenges in crypto currency players. Of course we are more demanded to be smart in playing crypto currencies so that we can survive to benefit from crypto currencies without being eliminated by new players in crypto currencies. The increasing number of crypto currency players also makes us have to be smarter in applying crypto currency play strategies and proper risk management.
Pages:
Jump to: