Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 20. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:23:49 PM
Of course it's good, because I'm in Ukraine can make trade transactions with someone such as Sudan, or Alaska at what directly, there is only he and I and no one else, is not it wonderful?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 07:17:02 PM
Different countries has different requirements and regulations, this is why the mass adoption of
crypto will need more time as we are still in early days.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:33:51 AM
The way bitcoin and different cryptographic forms of money have high instability is one of the real reasons why it is as yet hard to persuade individuals to completely acknowledge digital forms of money as their significant speculation techniques since one's 1000$ may end up 10$ in only 4 hours which is terrible to take note. Crypto is spreading and that one reason why the numerous awful news since they find it and continue seeing value flimsiness and continue spreading fuds.
Activity: 134
September 02, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
The fact that cryptocurrency is spreading around the world is not good and not bad. It's just time for her to appear in our digital age of speed))
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 06:50:47 PM
People are really getting more and more interested in cryptos, and even though people don't invest as they did at the beginning of the year, I'm seeing a more regulated but constant flow of money, only some projects are successful but when they are launched they are projects that really help the ecosystem.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I also noticed this, some people are now interested and paying attention into crypto. I don't know if i need to be happy or what with this news, but this is inevitable. But there are still people who doubt and are scared to be involved with bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
Cryptocurrencies are spreading quite fast around the world, but there are still quite a few people who are involved in cryptocurrencies themselves. People now do not invest in cryptocurrencies. Many are just afraid after such a fall. In General, now few people buy.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 03:23:25 PM
Yes cryptocurrency is gradually spreading and we are really liking this improvement cryptocurrency is definitely the future way I think cryptocurrency will in no time reach most part of the world
Activity: 350
September 01, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Crypto adoption is must for the future world because everything is digital in the world because peoples are always expecting reduce the work so Crypto technology is useful to everyone. The main benefits for Cryptocurrency is transparent so we should always monitor our fund and it will raise also possible in future it is main attraction of Crypto platform. But everyone expectation is global currency because global currency is accepted in over the world.
Yes it is true that cryptocurrency is now gradually spreading because of its popularity to people like advertising it in social media . It is a plus also to those people who are an investors
For investors, this is beneficial. But still there is a rather large percentage of people who do not trust crypto currency. I think that soon they will regret this
Activity: 72
September 01, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
Agree, the cryptocurrency really spread, young people almost know the existence of digital currency, and there are many friends around who are investing in cryptocurrency, I believe its future will get better and better.
As we know that Cryptocurrency has already been widely spreading since if you have come to notice even in the forum, a lot of newcomers are joining and participating. Even the ICO's had been emerging a lot in the crypto market because cryptocurrency has been adopted by more and more people globally. They had the chance to make investment with cryptocurrency and gaining significant profit and for some joining bounties to earn secondary income for those having existing jobs and  primary income for the jobless. Right mate?
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 02:53:23 AM
That is true about cryptocurrency today ,this technology is gradually spreading , making people know that there is a new technology in currency which is crypto that is circulating in the digital world , that promotes many kinds of crypto coins in the digital market that can be invested and be a business on line through internet.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 02:43:22 AM
People have different attitudes to cryptocurrency. Now the cryptocurrency market is manipulated by owners of top exchanges and very rich people, so ordinary people consider this area very risky. Perhaps, over time, there will be changes and the cryptocurrency market will become truly decentralized and then the use of crypto will become widespread.
copper member
Activity: 94
August 31, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
I agree cryptocurrency/blockchain/ICO are providing more opportunities to anyone. We're currently mixing blockchain and cybersecurity, read more here: https://medium.com/@Uncloak.io/uncloak-io-a-perfect-combination-of-blockchain-and-cybersecurity-a793bb431278
Activity: 67
August 31, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
Agreed. I don't think that's very good. She better not spread around the world, would attract less unwanted attention.
Activity: 123
August 28, 2018, 11:43:16 PM
Yes, more and more people now know and invest in cryptocurrencies. More and more countries are using encrypted blockchain technology. The influence of Bitcoin has been increasing in recent years. Blockchain is the future of people. Believe that cryptocurrency will be even better!
Activity: 82
August 28, 2018, 11:39:39 PM
Agree, the cryptocurrency really spread, young people almost know the existence of digital currency, and there are many friends around who are investing in cryptocurrency, I believe its future will get better and better.
Activity: 51
August 28, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
Well hurry. More opportunities for transnational economic relations, a lot of information about international economic projects
Activity: 136
August 27, 2018, 07:31:05 AM
because many people who know the benefits of the crypto currency will definitely spread quickly and whoever can survive is the one who will get very satisfying results.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
it is difficult to ignore crypto today, or is it just my imagination? news and jokes about crypto are everywhere. though still some take it as a temporary stuff
copper member
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 07:02:47 AM
Really Crypto Currency is gradually spreading, There are also easily so many ways how people can make use and benefit from it. It is Now Acceptable to everyone. i hope that Cryptocurrency gives Positive Effect to Economy though. so the Spreading is Required to Make it perfect.
Pages:
Jump to: