Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 21. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 01:38:32 AM
For many people crypto still seems a bit too complicated. I think that crypto needs to get easier to use and transact in order for it to spread more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 11:08:51 PM
of course, crypto is becoming more popular every day . crypto is spreading more and more among us
Activity: 55
August 24, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
Yes, of course, spread like a gold rush in the early nineteenth century. This is good because the entry threshold is reduced and more and more people can participate in the process.
Activity: 80
August 23, 2018, 08:56:48 PM
It could definitely become mainstream, the thing is that it's volatility doesn't seem to stop, that is way most people are afraid of using it as a payment method.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 08:53:05 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency is gradually spreading around the world international worldwide because it makes the life of people easier doing transactions and paying through digital currency. Cryptocurrency helps the people around the world to get extra income and get free coins by doing bounty campaigns and airdrops also they can buy coins if they have a capital to make a big profit for it. Crypto is very useful nowadays for some people that has not enough money.
Activity: 77
August 23, 2018, 02:26:50 PM
The spreading through the mouth and reaching such a greater number itself shows how effective is the growth. Maybe due to the regulations and the manipulation from the whales the price might have fallen low which will grow shortly. Smiley
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 01:01:02 PM
Yes offcourse cryptocurrency is really spreading all over the world before only few know about cryptocurrency but now everybody are into crypto and blockchain and some online shopping and bank are accepting crypto which is good news to us.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 12:12:21 PM
The spreading of bitcoin keeps increasing with more and more marketplace as well operational sectors adopting the blockchain technology and making the process more effective. For this most create their own coin or depending upon various platforms that were available. The spreading is required to make it perfect.
Activity: 95
August 23, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
Due to the rapid growth of the market, cryptocurrency is getting popular . so many people are getting to know about the great technology.  It is the new innovative technology.  Cryptocurrency is spreading  widely everywhere
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 23, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
Yes, cryptocurrency is being understood by more and more people, especially the younger generation. The technology of blockchain is a great pioneering work for human beings. Many people have gained profits through cryptocurrencies and also changed people's lives. I believe in More people will join in the near future.
More people know this field, more people will join this field, but you have to know at present, almost the young generation just understand blockchain is cryptocurrency (the fact is different). I have asked a lot of friends in the trading groups, they just know that truth through a convention about blockchain created in recent. I thought this problem can be the big problem to explain the government has more understand about blockchain, because blockchain technology is more important than cryptocurrency, in my opinion.
Activity: 93
August 23, 2018, 10:01:43 AM
that is what is a ton of inquiries for everybody. Crypto can produce yet by what method ought to be utilized, for example, what has been a considerable measure of perplexity. in any case, a place once in a while gives crypto on the off chance that you need to use as an exchange and ensure the advantages of crypto isn't so unmistakable for this situation. Possibly as far as new speculations can be felt the advantage of crypto.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 22, 2018, 06:34:21 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
It is what it is and we are having a middle point for a cryptocurrency market of being rejected or accepted worldwide we are not having any other option besides those two.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 22, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
Cryptocurrency is just 1 thing the blockchain can do thats why it is spreading fast. Blockchain is the our future!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
Blockchain technology will be popular and demand in near future. I think that smart contracts will be used not only for transfer of values in form of cryptocurrencies and fundraising for ICO. One of the ways application is creation of business contracts. These contracts will be automatically managed and legally enforceable agreements. These will be business process models whose execution instructions stored in blockchain.
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

You are right. cyptocurrency is hitting mainstream already as many doubters are now having a second taught about the whole thing, but they are a bit scared to enter because of the amount scan and exchange hack in crypto nowaday. A proper regulation will do the crypto community a favour for us to experience higher adoption of crypto currency.
Activity: 45
August 22, 2018, 05:58:58 AM
Well electronic money is becoming more and more popular. In 2017, the BTC was priced at $ 19k. I really have hope for this market.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
Cryptocurrency have become more popular last year, i think it is because of the rapid growth in the market last year that attract more and more people to know and invest into cryptocurrency, it became a financial trend in the internet.
Activity: 60
August 22, 2018, 05:53:44 AM
Even in countries like India where acceptance of Crypto against any product/service is not allowed, the Blockchain technology is being tried out for various product implementations. It is a matter of time before the larger spread comes by. Inevitable and Welcome!
Activity: 134
August 22, 2018, 05:49:24 AM
Yes, and I think that cryptocurrency is expanding rapidly. Many people around me are beginning to understand cryptocurrencies, and in the future they will all join cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 05:34:03 AM
This year 2017-2018 a lot of changes of crypto happened suddenly. One of them are the people or new users know the crypto currency. One proof is when this forum( bitcointalk) have a large numbers of newbie to jr member accounts. As you can see in each topics most reply is come from those accounts
Pages:
Jump to: