Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 22. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
Yes, we are still the adoption phase so it will be only a matter of time before we get out of it!
Activity: 38
August 22, 2018, 05:27:22 AM
Yes, cryptocurrency is being understood by more and more people, especially the younger generation. The technology of blockchain is a great pioneering work for human beings. Many people have gained profits through cryptocurrencies and also changed people's lives. I believe in More people will join in the near future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
Yes, sure cryptocurrency is a new innovative technology so the tendency of growing is sure.  A lot of organizations and industries are gradually adopting cryptocurrency.  And soon we will be able to use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 01:32:52 AM
This is a very good news. I think that the gradual proliferation of cryptocurrencies means that cryptocurrencies are gradually moving towards the world and moving towards real life. It represents that cryptocurrency is very promising in the future. I hope that cryptocurrencies will continue to spread.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2018, 01:30:05 AM
in any case, however the digital currencies and the innovation of blockage steadily enter our day by day life. What's more, who will comprehend this prior and begin utilizing it will be the champ later on. Outstanding amongst other open doors for now is the investment in ICO of another venture. I picked EOT for myself a decentralized gaming system.
If the gamer's wanted to get paid to play games then they should just use Bitcoin for their payments.
Activity: 102
August 22, 2018, 01:12:27 AM
Yes, more and more young people know and understand cryptocurrencies, and often hear a lot of people talking about blockchain technology and artificial intelligence, etc. It is spreading to everyone around you.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 01:04:30 AM
It spreads with lightning speed.Especially after a conquered high.Of course, a lot of people made good money on this and got rich.

Yes it gradually spreads all over the world, and it spreading too fast. Now that the crypto is getting known and become more popular, it is not impossible that crypto will get a high impact in this crypto world.
Speaking of the truth most of the people that are open to new information already know crypto ever since it hits $20,000 all time high because it was being mentioned all over the media around the world
at that time everyone is talking about bitcoin and talking about what it actually is, but now the popularity still growing steadily but not as much as it is back then.
Activity: 22
August 21, 2018, 11:25:45 PM
Yes, I am feeling Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading. My friends are showing more and more interest in crypto. They are also starting to spend a small amount of money to try to invest in cryptocurrency. In the past they always thought of cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme, and now their concept seems to be gradually changing.
Activity: 99
August 21, 2018, 11:16:43 PM
Really what you say is that more and more people are getting to know about crypto currencies. I see what is around me is that more and more people are joining this crypto currency. But they only know it or are interested in joining the crypto currency is now the most challenging. I see people who know about crypto currencies mostly directly interested in the crypto currency business. They are competing to benefit from crypto currencies. They are competing to fight for profit through crypto currencies. This is where the game starts because this crypto currency will provide benefits for us who are always patient.
Activity: 19
August 21, 2018, 10:47:58 PM
the influence of bitcoin has been increasing for the past year, Cryptocurrency will succeed
cause even the government, banks and other companies are using crpto
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:41:02 PM
It spreads with lightning speed.Especially after a conquered high.Of course, a lot of people made good money on this and got rich.

Yes it gradually spreads all over the world, and it spreading too fast. Now that the crypto is getting known and become more popular, it is not impossible that crypto will get a high impact in this crypto world.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 05:27:34 PM
Yes really crypto is spreading all over the world is no surprise that the new generation prefer investing in the new industry called crypto,
Crypto will substitute Fiat money in years to come,
Activity: 72
August 21, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
Of course, it is good that the cryptocurrency is spreading around the world. there is an alternative to Fiat money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
I dont feel like it is spreading at all right now tbh. It seems like most casual hodlers have completely lost interest when you judge off of google trends.
Activity: 65
August 20, 2018, 02:58:27 AM
this is a good factor for the crypto world as a whole . the more people are interested in crypto , the better we
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 06:02:43 PM
Yes. This is good, tax-free and anonymous payment system, though difficult for many, but obviously better than banks.
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
Yes, every time the price of Bitcoin flies up, the cryptocurrency gets the best advertising benefits. This price will continue for many times, and eventually all humans will join the cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 18, 2018, 04:54:08 AM
The popularities of crypto is spreading all over the world and changing incredibly fast. Many people now starting to believe and they want to understand more about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Bitcoin is unstoppable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
Yes that's true cryptocurrency is now spreading all over the globe and making people crazy i was surprise seeing one the the shopping mall accepting bitcoin in there shop.
Activity: 87
August 18, 2018, 04:02:05 AM
I think the year will hold up the market of crypto-currencies in the trend of low prices. And also, weakening of public interests to crypto-currencies. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: