Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 11. (Read 2849 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 03, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
this is an opportunity not to be missed, buy altcoin that you think is fast moving like BTC ETH or better do your own research then it can be more confident and perfect
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 12:08:36 PM
Dont worry about that,this is crypto and such price fluctuations  happen every time,so there is nothing extraordinary,I think the H2 of this year will be more green for bitcoin and alts.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
June 03, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
That is what happens when the prices of the coin goes down. Although now we are in a green market because there has been some recovery of some sorts when the prices went up a bit. So less red than we have had in the past few weeks. Now though as the prices are still down, prices of coins are still very cheap so people who have been waiting to invest should do so now
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
June 02, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
it is a natural thing, make this as an opportunity to buy coins. My advice, you should buy coins that have potential and are already popular in crypto. Examples such as Ethereum and Eos
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 09:50:57 AM
then the coinmarket price is too low and we do not know if it can be recovered or if it can raise the risk because the collapse of the coin in the market is the bitcoin breakdown because it is all connected to bitcoin and if it falls down bitcoin price also falls on the price of coin in the market
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 09:48:31 AM
If you are a long-term investor, you should not always worry that the market will turn red. In any financial sector, the market is constantly turning red and green. This is normal. We are investors who are not gamblers.You should not regret and fear for your choice, let us look at the longer term.
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 05:37:01 AM
Today's crypto market continues to decline and this is a bad situation if the red color in the market is not immediately green again, whether the market will fall deeper and I have not found the cause
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
This is a normal phenomenon for the crypto currency market and is a good opportunity to buy at the bottoms. But no one knows when the fall will end and growth will begin. Therefore, it is better to buy at once not for the whole amount, but in parts.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 05:45:18 AM
Maybe this is the time to put money into buying cheap coin. You buy the coin at reasonable prices and forget it, when the price reached the target to sell. That is probably the wisest choice for all investors this time. Kiss
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
This shows that the market will be back to normal. I'll encourage all of us to be a little bit patient. In fact this is the right time to take the risk of investing in cryptos so that when the market becomes stable, we can all gain huge profits.
You are right, patience plays an important role in our success, but we also need the opportunity to buy those coins that we like at reduced prices when the market is in a downward trend.
Activity: 58
June 01, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
I can not catch the moment when to sell the coin and leave the capital in bitcoin, wait until it falls, the price of interesting coins will fall and buy again
Activity: 85
May 31, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
the market has been red for 2 days now and a lot of people have lost money. i believe the bulls will soon be back because anything that make the market to go down more than this will make people to sell off and exit the market with lack of confidence which will not be a good news for whales.

This red days for the current week are making my hands sweat and  my knee's weak for my current investment.

I spend almost all of my money on buying altcoins last week when they dump. Please whales and regulations be good to

crypto and pump it up again.
Activity: 12
May 31, 2018, 12:07:41 PM
This shows that the market will be back to normal. I'll encourage all of us to be a little bit patient. In fact this is the right time to take the risk of investing in cryptos so that when the market becomes stable, we can all gain huge profits.
Activity: 434
May 30, 2018, 05:01:32 PM
why should you buy if the market is red? wait for the coins to get cheaper, and then invest.
Yes, that is right. When people are in panic, it influence negatively on their mind. So lets just relax and think what should be done
Activity: 434
May 30, 2018, 05:00:37 PM
Do not worry - the situation will never be this aay, so hold on. I know it looks scary, but things are not what they seem to be
Activity: 131
May 30, 2018, 04:58:09 PM
why should you buy if the market is red? wait for the coins to get cheaper, and then invest.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 30, 2018, 04:54:25 PM
It depends on what coin you invest, if you invest in bitcoin or ethereum then you can expect a profit in a few months.
Activity: 9
May 30, 2018, 04:53:06 PM
Convenient Bank for payments and micro-credits,which is easy to connect,registrations in the app. You're not tied to the place! The platform selects the appropriate Union offers cryptocercidae around the world! The MVP Crypto credit card project has released crypto exchanges, it is a big step in the development of the project, spat to take part in a super project with huge potential and a strong team. Don't give up your chance. One day left. http://cryptocreditcard.io/?uid=uid10540
https://www.facebook.com/CCCRLTD/
#C3 #cccr #cryptocreditcard
Activity: 392
May 30, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
After crazy groth we can see long correction, which means after we will see eve bigger groth of cryptocurrensy. It's common for crypto market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 30, 2018, 01:37:18 PM
you can take advantage of the situation of the price of coin in the market to buy it. but I suggest do not just buy coins, but first analyze the coins before you buy and develop it in the market.
you can buy some coins. as I said above. be a wise trader in determining investment goals. so you do not regret in the future. you can not determine 2 months will directly benefit, because the fluctuating crypto nature can change significantly from time to time make the price difficult to guess.
Pages:
Jump to: