Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 33. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:15:45 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.

I advice you to buy some major coins including btc, ETH or EOS, if you think it is good time to buy and if it comes true, these coins will pump firstly. Then you can sell them at about 10-30% and buy other potential altcoins.
Within 24 hours usually the CMC table will be green, It means that the price will probably increase although not completely normal.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 11:14:25 AM
Today is a very sad and bad time for holders of coins and tokens, but today is a very good time for those who decided to try themselves in the crypto currency, I think that many will make the right choice and invest their money in the crypt.

We won't really know when the dip ends until we see a confirmed bounce up. It's quite risky to buy any coin that is still going down.
Activity: 672
March 17, 2018, 11:13:06 AM
Today is a very sad and bad time for holders of coins and tokens, but today is a very good time for those who decided to try themselves in the crypto currency, I think that many will make the right choice and invest their money in the crypt.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
March 17, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
I suggest you buy altcoins, especially those in the top 10, even 20. The market is bleeding, meaning the values of cryptocurrencies are in their lows. Buy it low and when the market rises, sell it high. you'll have big gains for your investment.

instead I suggest everyone to try first to experience with a "demo account", the market is red but could become even more red in the "short."
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
March 17, 2018, 11:10:59 AM
I suggest you buy altcoins, especially those in the top 10, even 20. The market is bleeding, meaning the values of cryptocurrencies are in their lows. Buy it low and when the market rises, sell it high. you'll have big gains for your investment.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 17, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.

I advice you to buy some major coins including btc, ETH or EOS, if you think it is good time to buy and if it comes true, these coins will pump firstly. Then you can sell them at about 10-30% and buy other potential altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 17, 2018, 11:07:41 AM
It is a reasonable event though since the market jumped too high last year and the prices of cryptocoins reached their peaks. It is probably part of ther market correction and it is expected to last a few more months. Maybe until June hits.
Activity: 322
March 17, 2018, 11:06:57 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
The cryptomarket is indeed down since a month or two.  It's clearly a bearish trend where we can see drops of 10-20% and afterwards recoveries of 10%.  Investing now, esepcially when it's such a small amount that you can hardly spread, is like catching a falling knife.  If you look at the pattern that seems persistent, the best thing you can do is put buying orders on eth/btc which are 10-20% lower than the current price.  Chances are big you will catch them with a stright small uptrend afterwards.  If you're in it for the long run, do the same but don't sell when it peaks a little and don't panic when it drops more.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 10:55:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: