Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomarket all in red! - page 32. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

The whole cryptocurrency market is currently suffering, no one has had good news for along time, but that shouldn't be a worry, i believe the market will recover and lots of other things will change, its currently all red out there but the green days are coming.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 17, 2018, 12:05:54 PM
The market is in negative mode from  last one month and it still not found its support  level and now it is in consolidation and any time it will come out  from this downtrend.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
Don't buy one coin. Divide your capital in to few parts and then buy few coins that you find from your own research. Because no one can tell what coin is best.

Even if you diversity, almost all coins are red right now, at least the important ones.

What you can do instead is look for some small and relatively unknown altcoins that may also be more volatile.
Activity: 168
March 17, 2018, 12:00:29 PM
We can not deny the fact that all in the cryptomarket are all in red. We can not control the trend in the market. Perhaps it was on it lowest season. However we should not lose hope. In the near future it will recover.
Activity: 52
March 17, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
Don't buy one coin. Divide your capital in to few parts and then buy few coins that you find from your own research. Because no one can tell what coin is best.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 17, 2018, 11:55:34 AM
If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
It is actually wise to buy when the price is going down. If you are willing to minimize your risk (hence your profit also goes down a bit), try investing small amount. Keep increasing your investment as the price further goes down. This way you will be able to get some profit even if the price does not reach your initial investment price level.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 17, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
I prefer invest now because I believed that crypto market will rising soon, don't care current market price because market price all red right now, it's only $300 investment fund, so just trust yourself and wait for it's x10 profit return  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 17, 2018, 11:46:22 AM
Maybe people have had enough and leaving the market permanently!
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
March 17, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
It all depends on what suits your style. Are you a trader and on what timeframe? Or do you hodl the coins you buy? How much do and can you invest in the markets? Personally i buy into some promising projects for the long term, i use the market dips to build up my portfolio. But if you want to trade short term you need to apply stops to your positions otherwise you keep holding the bag. Overall the market is in a severe donwtrend or bearmarket as the call it, i experienced multiple bearmarkets in the stockmarket. In the end the trend will turn positive and a new bull market will form, most important is that you do not get in to quick, when the markets turns it's soon enough, don't catch falling knives. Good luck!  
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
March 17, 2018, 11:40:31 AM
It is time to buy but if you have 300$ I suggest to you to buy alts that have a potential to get profit but before you buy the coins make sure that you make a research regarding on the project to avoid your 300$ become 100$ or worst nothing would be return into you because there is a lot of project now was a scam so beware on it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.
But what excatly altcoin? )
Cryptocurrency as the currency whose value is determined by supply and demand. Although fluctuating price movements like stocks and forex but one thing that makes Cryptocurrency safer than both in Cryptocurrency there is no bankrupt like stock which is largely determined by the growth of the company in the market other than that Cryptocurrency no word Margin Call because while we are not sell it at a lower price then our coins will stay the same and wait for the high price.
Sorry, my English is bad.
illustrator
March 17, 2018, 11:35:04 AM
I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.

noone could telt you wich one..or better .. no one who is honest and who has no interest in speculating on some coins Smiley
Activity: 130
March 17, 2018, 11:30:37 AM
The fact is that ALTs rise faster than bitcoin when market is bullish and fall faster when the market is bearish. For good balanced portfolio you shoul also buy etherium and bitcoin.
Yes i agree with you!
Activity: 70
March 17, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
The fact is that ALTs rise faster than bitcoin when market is bullish and fall faster when the market is bearish. For good balanced portfolio you shoul also buy etherium and bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
March 17, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
from the time i begun writing, and finished this, more than 1 billion € have left the cryptocurrency market.

This is gonna crash to hell this shit. OMG.

Those 1 billion € is waiting for you to FUD sell your coins/tokens so that they can buy back cheaper. Traders win by reading charts and doing TA. We, amateur investors, win by HODL.
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

wait a little bit. it will be dump more. there's no hype happening until now. buy coins if theres a good news coming that will hype the cryptocurrency again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 17, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
from the time i begun writing, and finished this, more than 1 billion € have left the cryptocurrency market.

This is gonna crash to hell this shit. OMG.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
March 17, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

you can double your earning for two months if you buy on dip. wait a little more the dip is not over yet. just buy if there a good news that you think will pump the price.
March 17, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

I advice you to buy some major coins including btc, ETH or EOS, if you think it is good time to buy and if it comes true, these coins will pump firstly. Then you can sell them at about 10-30% and buy other potential altcoins.
But i hear that coins wich have smalles capitalization can make higher X%! Is it not true?
March 17, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: