Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 136. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
If anyone can wake support up and have them actually do something that would be great.
5 days without an answer
Ticket CS0075400

EOS withdrawal stuck as processing.

Not a single reply except for the cut and paste initial answer of its being looked at. 48 hours my ass

5 days now, apparently no where near as long as some other people but still

I NEED MY COINS
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I would like to draw everyone's attention to a problem going on with LUXCoin wallet on Cryptopia. The chain is currently almost 13 hrs behind, deposits are delayed accordingly. This situation has been going on for a few weeks already. Fist, the wallet was in maintenance for almost a week, now the wallet is lagging. What is the problem with this? Cryptopia is the top volume exchange for LUX, why can't Cryptopia people afford to buy a decent SSD drive to sync the chain properly? Why is it even a problem? Current block height on Cryptopia is 446239, whereas actual current block is 446808.

Most of the time the cause of the lagging is due to people ignoring the warning "do not mine directly to your exchange address". It cause a large amount of dust to be generated and slows down transactions for everyone else. Then they have to put it into maintenance and dust the wallet. Which then takes a long time because of the large amount of dust.

Thanks for your explanation. Can you explain why exactly payment from mining pools cause much dust compared to transactions sent from private wallets? Will it help Cryptopia if miners raise payment threshold on a mining pool?

This is a good article by Ledger that explains it further:
https://support.ledgerwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005165209-Receive-mining-proceeds
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I would like to draw everyone's attention to a problem going on with LUXCoin wallet on Cryptopia. The chain is currently almost 13 hrs behind, deposits are delayed accordingly. This situation has been going on for a few weeks already. Fist, the wallet was in maintenance for almost a week, now the wallet is lagging. What is the problem with this? Cryptopia is the top volume exchange for LUX, why can't Cryptopia people afford to buy a decent SSD drive to sync the chain properly? Why is it even a problem? Current block height on Cryptopia is 446239, whereas actual current block is 446808.

Most of the time the cause of the lagging is due to people ignoring the warning "do not mine directly to your exchange address". It cause a large amount of dust to be generated and slows down transactions for everyone else. Then they have to put it into maintenance and dust the wallet. Which then takes a long time because of the large amount of dust.

Thanks for your explanation. Can you explain why exactly payment from mining pools cause much dust compared to transactions sent from private wallets? Will it help Cryptopia if miners raise payment threshold on a mining pool?
legendary

The other reason is that Cryptopia is a busy exchange. Due to a lot of low value coins it does not have a large value of turnover but a huge amount of transaction turnover. While some large traders might transfer a single large amount to an exchange - Cryptopia has a lot of lower value traders. This shows disproportionately in the statistics. While they rank lower in the value of turnover - they rank quite high in the site ranking based on page views. Their wallets get a large volume of use.

Some wallets also don't work particularly well on an enterprise scale. Your typical private wallet contains a dozen private keys. An exchange wallet contain tens / hundreds of thousands of private keys. Wallet code is developed by the coin developers. Not Cryptopia.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-dust-tell-get-rid/
Activity: 73
Activity: 11
Remind support and about my question. And then already 2 weeks in obscurity.

CS0071561 tiket
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Cryptopia scam? Withdraw DOGE status Processing no TRANSACTION ID already 6 days. Support promised to solve the problem within 48 hours and no longer responds. Ticket N:CS0073988

I have pass it to our support team and they looking at it !
Activity: 16
Cryptopia scam? Withdraw DOGE status Processing no TRANSACTION ID already 6 days. Support promised to solve the problem within 48 hours and no longer responds. Ticket N:CS0073988
legendary

I do not want to disclose this transaction publicly. Because I can violate the rules on non-disclosure.

Cryptopia itself does not deny intsindent. Lafo can confirm.

It is fine for you to disclose it .The Privacy Act only applies to the Company providing the service - not the customer.
People often post their TXid on here.
legendary
Your  X-CASH (XCASH/XCA) wallet is "stuck" guys, at block 100281.  Roll Eyes

I have pass it to our wallet team !

Thanks for let us know !
Activity: 328
Merit: 27
Your  X-CASH (XCASH/XCA) wallet is "stuck" guys, at block 100281.  Roll Eyes

I do not want to disclose this transaction publicly. Because I can violate the rules on non-disclosure.

Cryptopia itself does not deny intsindent. Lafo can confirm.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
Support stopped responding altogether. Just passes the notice of the closure of the ticket. And that's all. For more than 10 days I can not give an answer. The account is still frozen. Direct contacts to the administration do not give.

That sounds terrible. Sorry to sound skeptical but from your post history it is a newbie account exclusively posting on this thread claiming that they froze 27 BTC.

I'd believe it if you posted the transaction from the block explorer here. Am I right in believing that this isn't your only account on bitcointalk ?
Support stopped responding altogether. Just passes the notice of the closure of the ticket. And that's all. For more than 10 days I can not give an answer. The account is still frozen. Direct contacts to the administration do not give.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Trying to make trade with 0.00050022 BTC and get an error: "Your trade total must be at least 0.0005 BTC"
Why?
0.00050022 > 0.0005

Cryptopia provides users essential information about how to navigate the exchange on the Customer Service Portal. You can access it here: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm or click the support icon on the homepage.

What you'll find ranges between basic knowledge on how to get start trading to guides, how to keep your account secure to a Guide for Developers showing how to access Cryptopias API.

TRADING:  Explains the Minimum Trade Amount https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=0ba21caddbad1f009990f6fcbf961930

SECURITY: Explains the importance of securing your account https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=03e5d821dbed1f009990f6fcbf961961

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Well, since you have direct contacts with the administration - influence them. Let them speed up the process of solving the issue. Every day my investors ask about the state of the problem. And they are very worried. And I can answer them: Wait. And so every day throughout the week. They are tired of waiting and they want to see their money. And I have no such amount for a refund.

why dont use binance or any other big exchange for so high amounts? quick support XD? normaly you wait weeks or 1 month for a answer.

Binance has similar terms:
https://www.binance.com/agreement.html

If there is any reasonable doubt that any information provided by you is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete, Binance shall have the right to send you a notice to demand corrections, remove relevant information directly and, as the case may be, terminate all or part of Binance Service to you. You shall be solely and fully responsible for any loss or expenses incurred during the use of Binance Service if you cannot be reached through the contact information provided. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have the obligation to keep all information provided up to date if there are any changes.

By accessing the Binance Service, you agree that Binance shall have the right to unilaterally determine whether you have violated any of the above covenants and take actions to apply relevant rules without receiving your consent or giving prior notice to you. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to
       ● block and close order requests
       ● freezing your account
       ● reporting the incident to authorities
       ● publishing the alleged violations and actions that have been taken
       ● deleting any information you published that is in violation

maybe but they work much much much much^100 faster than cryptopia Wink
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Trying to make trade with 0.00050022 BTC and get an error: "Your trade total must be at least 0.0005 BTC"
Why?
0.00050022 > 0.0005

Have you calculated in that the trading fee , maybe thats why it dont work !
Definitely think that is exact reason why his trade didn't go through. Try adding a little more sats in your trade and it should go through without any problem.

On another note, been digging the new look of your website. Pleasing to the eyes and having that "updated" look really provide you a feel that you are indeed trading coins in 2018 and not in 2015  Wink.
legendary
Why?
0.00050022 > 0.0005

Have you calculated in that the trading fee , maybe thats why it dont work !
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Why?
0.00050022 > 0.0005
Your account has been frozen as we are entitled to freeze any account under our terms and conditions (Section 4.3 https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Terms#4)

To assist us with this process please reply and provide the following:
 - Photo ID
 - You holding this ID
 - You with a page with a handwritten note that says  "Beam me up Scotty"
 - Proof of address

Kind regards,
Helen

*******************************************************************************************************************************

There is a clear delay of my ticket. I sent everything to them on the 4th of October. Sense of asking for something again?
Jump to: