Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 139. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
please loot at my ticket CS0062505

I withdraw DGB 31/08/2018 6:55:42 AM, https://prnt.sc/kpmt6t
untill now still processing.
support told me to wait up to 48 hours, but still the transaction was not made.

any mode or admin of cryptopia to look up my problem here?

edit: Cased solve Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Just wanted to clarify some things here. So, just to be sure, the email that was received by @adaseb was legit or not? Will this be the norm now moving forward (receiving emails from Cryptopia regarding personal information)?
This just got my attention because it is very evident that there are many bad people out there who are trying to phish personal information from cryptopeeps here in forum and in Twitter. They know that so much money is involved in this market and they want to get a piece of it by using illegal means. 

This is Just for  Coin Devs or Listings related things !   You can come to our Discord and Ask the Admins self for that !  We dont email random Users !  Only emails going out to Users if there is a Delisting on a Coin and the Users has some of this Coin , and this email is just an Notice for the Delisting and from a diffrent mail Adress !

Regards Lafu
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

you do realize the "p" in cryPtopia is missing in that email, right? if he did not write that by mistake, he may very well be phished, and you confirmed he can trust it. I'd imagine the official email would be listings@cryptopia.co.nz.

Thanks yeb have edited it sorry ! 
Just wanted to clarify some things here. So, just to be sure, the email that was received by @adaseb was legit or not? Will this be the norm now moving forward (receiving emails from Cryptopia regarding personal information)?

This just got my attention because it is very evident that there are many bad people out there who are trying to phish personal information from cryptopeeps here in forum and in Twitter. They know that so much money is involved in this market and they want to get a piece of it by using illegal means. 
legendary

you do realize the "p" in cryPtopia is missing in that email, right? if he did not write that by mistake, he may very well be phished, and you confirmed he can trust it. I'd imagine the official email would be listings@cryptopia.co.nz.

Thanks yeb have edited it sorry ! 
Activity: 152
Merit: 4
Bet you won't click the signature link.
A few days ago I got an email from [email protected] about filing out some form with personal info.

Wondering if this was a legit email from Cryptopia and not some email to harvest personal information.

Can some of the mods comment on this?

As far i know the Support send emails to CoinDevs from the email [email protected]  because this email just used for Listings and CoinDevs !

Regards lafu
legendary
A few days ago I got an email from [email protected] about filing out some form with personal info.

Wondering if this was a legit email from Cryptopia and not some email to harvest personal information.

As far i know the Support send emails to CoinDevs from the email [email protected]  because this email just used for Listings and CoinDevs !

Regards lafu
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 152
Merit: 4
Bet you won't click the signature link.
please look my suppot ticket CS0058077 & CS0058083

i deposite ltc but not shown, olso i have other amount of ltc my account but when i try withdraw i am getting ltc address is not valid but other time i have withdrawal money on this address and this address is active

i am get this error " invalid add" to other all coins if i try to withdraw

can someone help me ?
In regards to the deposit, it's not shown most likely because LTC has no active connections at the moment in Cryptopia (see image below). You'll be receiving your LTC once the connection is back and the wallet completely synced. Not sure about the invalid address though, better wait to the support's response.

You can check the coin status at : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=LTC

thank you for answer, your information is helpful +1
in regards to the invalid address issue, maybe its the same situation as for BCC (Bitcoin Cash) where several formats of public keys exists, and you need to "translate" your address for it to work depending on the site you are depositing/withdrawing from/to.

Not entirely sure though, could also just be due to the chain not being synced..
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

i deposite ltc but not shown, olso i have other amount of ltc my account but when i try withdraw i am getting ltc address is not valid but other time i have withdrawal money on this address and this address is active

can someone help me ?
In regards to the deposit, it's not shown most likely because LTC has no active connections at the moment in Cryptopia (see image below). You'll be receiving your LTC once the connection is back and the wallet completely synced. Not sure about the invalid address though, better wait to the support's response.

https://i.imgur.com/OE7qaDf.png
You can check the coin status at : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=LTC

thank you for answer, your information is helpful +1
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

can someone help me ?

Activity: 10

i am get this error " invalid address" to other all coins if i try to withdraw

can someone help me ?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Cryptopia sent an Email to users yesterday/today (depending on your Timezone). If you haven't received or seen it, you can directly read the full version of updated Terms & Conditions here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Terms
Please be advised that we have made a number of important changes to our Terms and Conditions – the full version can be found here.
ah ok, I've just checked my email and the link Cheesy
it doesn't exactly say what important changes they have made to their T&C  
any idea which part they actually changed/updated?
an old copy of T&C would come handy to spot a difference, I'll check google webcache Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I just heard that cryptopia has updated their terms and conditions.
I didn't see any announcements about updated T&C recently
but the latest important changes was the increased dynamic 2FA security
old static 2FA PinCode will no longer works,
by default new PinCode will be sent to registered email address upon logging in
then you can enable additional 2FA setting for select features on your account
Cryptopia sent an Email to users yesterday/today (depending on your Timezone). If you haven't received or seen it, you can directly read the full version of updated Terms & Conditions here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Terms
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
I didn't see any announcements about updated T&C recently
but the latest important changes was the increased dynamic 2FA security
old static 2FA PinCode will no longer works,
by default new PinCode will be sent to registered email address upon logging in
then you can enable additional 2FA setting for select features on your account
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Hello good people.

Does this mean they now need documentation and i.d on every account?

If so how does this affect old accounts without all these KYC bullshit attached to them?

Am on holiday so I left all crypto accounts passwords and p stuff at home.

I can't really check anything for myself till three weeks.

Yeah!! When I go on holiday I try to leave as much technology away from me as possible!

Any thoughts or answers would be appreciated!

TIA!
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
What does "distribution" mean? Tell me please

https://c.radikal.ru/c08/1808/92/bed1d51ef900.png

Does this show the number of tokens that people own on this exchange?

Going by this Steemit article [ https://steemit.com/electroneum/@cryptiq/electroneum-selloff ] it does looks like it is the amount held in wallets - I guess it's a sort of "Rich List".
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
What does "distribution" mean? Tell me please

Does this show the number of tokens that people own on this exchange?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
No one is keen to use Cryptopia for anything.

When I created an account some time ago I was immediately put off by the design that looks like it was made in 1998, and the complete lack of trading functionality.

So I decided to withdraw my ethereum and I had to wait days to receive it.

Then I started to Google this company, and I soon found out I should've done that earlier as I've never seen so much negative feedback about a single company.

You guys really make it a sport to produce the worst possible exchange, and the worst customer service don't you?

LOL Smiley The layout of Cryptopia is like it was made on a 1980's 8-Bit home computer, well at least it usually works.
I don't know why Cryptopia has had so much problems but AFAIK it's pretty much a one man operation that takes the weekend off, so don't expect any help till Monday morning if you have a problem at 5pm on a Friday.
Activity: 131
No one is keen to use Cryptopia for anything.

When I created an account some time ago I was immediately put off by the design that looks like it was made in 1998, and the complete lack of trading functionality.

So I decided to withdraw my ethereum and I had to wait days to receive it.

Then I started to Google this company, and I soon found out I should've done that earlier as I've never seen so much negative feedback about a single company.

You guys really make it a sport to produce the worst possible exchange, and the worst customer service don't you?
Activity: 4
Hi. When issue with lost deposits via DIME will be resolved? I opened ticket, but did not get a clear answer from Support.  Huh
Jump to: