Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 146. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

thank you for contacting support for me , support replied and it seems there is a problem with the block explorer
didn't get the funds yet but was really glad to see support answering me in the same day , hope it won't take long and again thanks Lafu

Nice to hear ! Hope all will go well , and glad to be helping if i can so far i do ! 

Happy Sunday   Grin

Regards  Lafu   
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
so received my CLAM deposit after waiting for two weeks and thought that the CLAM wallet is working now so I sent some coins to trade in cryptopia
now it seems the same scenario is happening , the funds aren't showing even it has over 30 confirmations now
is it the case now with Cryptopia depsoits ?? should wait two weeks everytime we want to make a deposit ??
By checking cryptopia's coin info page, most likely their CLAM wallet is out of sync (not sure if it stopped or still syncing). As of this moment, it is on block 2029032 in cryptopia while CLAM's current block is 2029039.

Its only the frontend of the coininfo !  its sometimes bitchy !  
And 7 blocks behind is normaly nothing , if all works it will catch up or the coininfo page update it laters !
Maybe few times refresh helps but i will asking one of the Wallet devs for to look at it !

Regards Lafu

EDIT : Wallet works and blocks get update !

hey lafu , the funds still not showing so not sure what exactly the problem is if the wallet is up to date
I already contacted support , but it took them like 15 days last time to get back to me so hope at least to get more info from you regarding CLAM since you are the only exchange available for me to trade CLAMs

How long is it since you have maked the deposit ?   If you have ticket number pm that please !  I try to get an dev or admin on it !

thank you for contacting support for me , support replied and it seems there is a problem with the block explorer
didn't get the funds yet but was really glad to see support answering me in the same day , hope it won't take long and again thanks Lafu
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Just a heads up from here.
This is something people who complain rarely do, spending time telling when the things they´re complaining over are no longer there. However, I think it´s only good for we who use cryptopia if new potential account holders will be made aware that things are getting better there so that cryptopia can grow stronger and invest more in stability:

For the past days, order execution time has been a constant less than 2 seconds, as opposed to how it was for almost one month where it could take more than two minutes! In other words, it seems that cryptopia is finally done expanding their capacity and the testing of it.

Good job Cryptopia, please keep it this way!

EDIT: In fact I see the time going up now to between 3 and 9 seconds. Let´s hope this is very very temporary...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Hi again fellow traders Smiley
I keep seeing these posts of stuck withdrawals etc, I would just like to say again Cryptopia is a good reliable exchange, I have used them for a good few years now, after cryptsy did me over cryptopia became my site of choice for alt coin trades, I have never had an unsuccessful withdrawal so far, and my last withdraw was yesterday,
Thumbs up  Cryptopia, I love it Smiley

Oh, ive had a few alcoholic beverages tonight so if my spelling is dodgy you know why lol Smiley

If my post is readable surely that might deserve a merit or 2 hint hint lol , its took me about 10 times longer than normal to type this hehe

Cryptopia has suffered from some technical glitches in the last week. It appears to be stable again now. Some coins have more problems than other much higher volume coins.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
Hi again fellow traders Smiley
I keep seeing these posts of stuck withdrawals etc, I would just like to say again Cryptopia is a good reliable exchange, I have used them for a good few years now, after cryptsy did me over cryptopia became my site of choice for alt coin trades, I have never had an unsuccessful withdrawal so far, and my last withdraw was yesterday,
Thumbs up  Cryptopia, I love it Smiley

Oh, ive had a few alcoholic beverages tonight so if my spelling is dodgy you know why lol Smiley

If my post is readable surely that might deserve a merit or 2 hint hint lol , its took me about 10 times longer than normal to type this hehe
legendary
so received my CLAM deposit after waiting for two weeks and thought that the CLAM wallet is working now so I sent some coins to trade in cryptopia
now it seems the same scenario is happening , the funds aren't showing even it has over 30 confirmations now
is it the case now with Cryptopia depsoits ?? should wait two weeks everytime we want to make a deposit ??
By checking cryptopia's coin info page, most likely their CLAM wallet is out of sync (not sure if it stopped or still syncing). As of this moment, it is on block 2029032 in cryptopia while CLAM's current block is 2029039.

And 7 blocks behind is normaly nothing , if all works it will catch up or the coininfo page update it laters !
Maybe few times refresh helps but i will asking one of the Wallet devs for to look at it !

Regards Lafu

hey lafu , the funds still not showing so not sure what exactly the problem is if the wallet is up to date
I already contacted support , but it took them like 15 days last time to get back to me so hope at least to get more info from you regarding CLAM since you are the only exchange available for me to trade CLAMs

How long is it since you have maked the deposit ?   If you have ticket number pm that please !  I try to get an dev or admin on it !
legendary
guess who's back

Regards Lafu

legendary

Regards Lafu

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Definitely not.
 I have deposited DOGE several times today, and it always took only about 5-10 minutes from clicking send button in my wallet, and it was available for trading.
it must be your coin's problem
legendary
guess who's back
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
I placed a withdrawl 3 days ago on cryptopia but since it is Processing. I filed a ticket and told them to cancel the withdrawl and support told me that they will be done by Admin team. Now since 2-3 days i am waiting to cancellation of withdrawl. Can anyone help me that how much time it will take to cancel the withdrawl by Admin team?

Stuck coins cannot be released by admins - it requires a dev to solve.

A support admin has answered your ticket and queued the issue on the list for the dev to fix.
So what should i do now?
legendary
I placed a withdrawl 3 days ago on cryptopia but since it is Processing. I filed a ticket and told them to cancel the withdrawl and support told me that they will be done by Admin team. Now since 2-3 days i am waiting to cancellation of withdrawl. Can anyone help me that how much time it will take to cancel the withdrawl by Admin team?

A support admin has answered your ticket and queued the issue on the list for the dev to fix.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Hi all.
Does anyone know if Huobi token is available on cryptopia??
TIA!!

Houbi Token is only available on Houbi. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/huobi-token/#markets

Thanks for reply.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Bы caми пpoбoвaли oткpыть и coздaть тикeт? Кaк тoлькo нaжимaeшь этo cтpaницa нe oткpывaeтcя и выxoдит oшибкa. Taм нeвoзмoжнo coздaть тикeт. Я пишy пиcьмa им нa пoчтy [email protected] нo oни дaжe нe oтвeчaют. Чтo cтpaннo никтo нe мoжeт зaпиcaть видeo в ютyбe чтo тaкaя y ниx пpoблeмa. Moглa бы этo биpжa xoть coздaть гpyппy в тeлeгpaммe cлyжбy пoддepжки

no reply  @cryptopia.co.nz  =   бeз oтвeтa @cryptopia.co.nz

Bыйдитe из cиcтeмы и вoйдитe в cиcтeмy, зaтeм пepeйдитe к https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/]https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/]https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/

https://i.imgur.com/9dCEu3M.png

Cпacибo дpyг. Блaгoдapя твoeй ccылкe я пoпaл нa cтpaницy тикeтoв (нa кoтopый я тaк нe мoг пoпacть и мyчaлcя), coздaл тикeт, пpишeл oтвeт oт aдминoв и зa нecкoлькo днeй oни peшили мoю пpoблeмy и cдeлaли вывoд. Moнeты yжe зaчиcлилиcь нa кoшeлeк. Eщe paз cпacибo
legendary

I have deposited XEM into my Cryptopia 4 days ago and deposit did no appear in my account even though it is confirmed on NEM blockchain.
I have opened support ticket that I was told the issue would be fixed but did not hear from the support ever since.
No more responses.
Support ticket # CS0007050

Please help as I need my money immediately.

legendary
Hey guys, any news about listing MoneroV soon?

The MoneroV fork is not supported by Cryptopia and currently there are no plans to list it.

Users wanting to take advantage of the fork should withdraw their funds to their personal wallets prior to the fork.
It is advisable to withdraw early to prevent getting stuck in network congestion.

Users should be wary of the security risks involved in this fork. https://www.ccn.com/is-monerov-a-legitimate-hard-fork-of-monero/

The MoneroV team is anonymous, which limits the trust in MoneroV leadership. MoneroV requires Monero holders’ private keys to receive tokens from the airdrop, leaving many to question the safety and privacy of MoneroV’s launch.  MoneroV has recommended solutions to these risks, but many are convinced these issues should not have arisen in the first place. While the MoneroV project is open-source, the MoneroV wallet is not, meaning the wallet source code cannot be audited prior to launch.

Does Cryptopia support Forks, Airdrops or Swaps?

Cryptopia do not typically support forks, airdrops, or coin swaps currently (unless stated otherwise) due to the inherent risks. We recommend that users withdraw their coins from the exchange if they wish to participate in these types of coin events.

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=bcee7178db8e1b4032a664a14a961919
legendary
Hi all.
TIA!!

Houbi Token is only available on Houbi. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/huobi-token/#markets
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Hi all.
TIA!!
Jump to: