Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 150. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 8
Well enjoy dancing in circles. Talking to you is like talking to a wall.  Shocked peace.
What does that have to do with support? Oh nothing...Thats right....Wait! wasn't that the issue this whole time? Yes! Yes it is! Dude....Just stop.....You just look foolish. What the hell are these images anyway....Seriously what the hell man.....Are you off? Did you seriously just type that in google and post it here? wow.....What does ANY of this have to do with me and my issue?

edit: So i googled what you did.....Are you kidding? No wonder you didnt post the rest of it......The most recent is one post in January? A restricted state, and stuff that has nothing to do with anything we are talking about....You are a joke man....Please just stop.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Considering Cryptopia has around 600 coins listed and some other exchanges much fewer..... and no-one ever bothers to delete their complaints after they are solved...
Well have fun...I wish you luck and hope they never do this to you....I said what I needed to. Lafu showed the companies true colors and I have what I need to move forward with the complaint I filed a couple weeks ago. If he told them to wait, then...Cool...Just shows everything I sad was true. Was a real stupid thing to say. Could feel that way, I dont care, BUT he represents a company. So that shiny little pebble of how they ACTUALLY treat people will help. Its bad to admit that they will push financial issues aside because they dont like what you said, or even show they have the capacity to even consider it...Thats something a 16 year old girl does at a skirt store. I really hope no one has to deal with an issue because they will get treated the same way.
Your point?

Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair.

You list 3 out of what 100s? lol..Not even the coin im having a problem with. Nice work.

also they had so many problems with LTC and DOGE they shut it down for months.....

There were no problems with the LTC and DOGE wallets. They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on theor trade engine. Completely different issue.

Tell me your coin and I will tell you the problems with it.

Im sure you can tell me any problem with any coin.

"They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on theor trade engine. Completely different issue."

"Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair."

Maybe you should reevaluate what you said? You are using the same reason to agree and disagree with the same freaking thing....Do you work for them? Nothing you are saying has anything to do with these issues.

You won't even tell me what coin the problem is with. Is it  a game of guess the issue ?

Because its posted tons of times (on this dang page even), and even has nice pretty pictures. Plus talking to you is exhausting. Done repeating myself. You know...I find your quote kind of ironic considering the circumstances...
legendary
Your point?

Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair.

You list 3 out of what 100s? lol..Not even the coin im having a problem with. Nice work.

also they had so many problems with LTC and DOGE they shut it down for months.....

There were no problems with the LTC and DOGE wallets. They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on theor trade engine. Completely different issue.

"They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on theor trade engine. Completely different issue."

"Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair."

Maybe you should reevaluate what you said? You are using the same reason to agree and disagree with the same freaking thing....Do you work for them? Nothing you are saying has anything to do with these issues.

You won't even tell me what coin the problem is with. Is it  a game of guess the issue ?
Anyway, go ahead and defend a company that wont do the same for you. It doesnt matter if i post here. This issue is on ALL of their platforms from FB to twitter. This is happening to 100s of people, and they dont help them. Say they do....But they dont...I have an admin telling me that he will tell staff to ignore my ticket because he doesnt like what i said for crying out loud. Which is a straight threat. Talking about a pinnacle of professionalism..If you want to defend that......Then you are just as bad as them...That is the kind of company you are defending. Im hoping he does because I will win if he did that.
Your point?

legendary
Your point?

There were no problems with the LTC and DOGE wallets. They shut down the basemarkets because they had issues with the volume on their trade engine. Completely different issue.

Your point?

legendary
Your point?

Crypto is experimental and new. Code has flaws. Things break. Broken things take time to repair. If you buy crypto that has some known issues then you will have more breakdowns.

Your point? You list 3 out of what 100s? lol..Not even the coin im having a problem with. Nice work.
legendary

So your comprehension is just bad then? That statement was a generality. The next post is talking about me specifically answer a statement...Jesus man....Dont look foolish calling other people foolish LOL.  I mean do you people even read? Even if i didnt do the research what the hell does your statement have to do with people trying to retrieve money from a wallet or send money to a wallet..Not trade....Omg this is hysterical......

I bet I can list most of the coins that give constant problems:

(incomplete list)

Byteball
ERC20 tokens and Ethereum (They have the issue listed as a problem on their Github for over a year)

https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/issues/14669

ETN (various issues since launch)
MONK (Constant wallet problems)
Zerocoin based coins (Exploits requiring urgent wallet updates which contain bugs)

Despite having far higher volumes you rarely hear of a Bitcoin, Litecoin or Doge problem on Cryptopia.

I did, they saw the transaction, they acknowledge there was a problem...So stop looking foolish ya? You didnt even read the thread. I have proof of all of it.  ToS doesnt excuse financial issues. Im not scared of Terms of Service jargin meant to scare people. And these coins are reputable coins....With 100% working chains. Make sure people dont work in law firm before you flash BS ToS terms. 3/4 of the time they are unenforceable. They ALL contain "redaction clauses" and clauses that render it useless if its illegal.  Thats why they have a link to the financial governing service of NZ on their site.

You said:

Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge.

It doesn't require me to read the whole thread to respond to a stupid statement like that.

Not doing your research on a coin INCLUDING BITCOIN is FOOLISH

So your comprehension is just bad then? That statement was a generality. The next post is talking about me specifically answer a statement...Jesus man....Dont look foolish calling other people foolish LOL.  I mean do you people even read, maybe you should instead of telling people you didnt? Even if i didnt do the research what the hell does your statement have to do with people trying to retrieve money from a wallet or send money to a wallet..Not trade....Omg this is hysterical......

oh...So as far as people paying for coin listings...Are you trying to tell me they do NOTHING to look into it..So basically a terrorist can fund their service because they paid to list it and Cryptopia themselves wont even research it for their own sake? And we are supposed to trust these people? Sounds even dumber then whatever point you are trying to defend. All the people defending them just end up making them look worse lol..Its really funny.
legendary

I did, they saw the transaction, they acknowledge there was a problem...So stop looking foolish ya? You didnt even read the thread. I have proof of all of it.  ToS doesnt excuse financial issues. Im not scared of Terms of Service jargin meant to scare people. And these coins are reputable coins....With 100% working chains. Make sure people dont work in law firm before you flash BS ToS terms. 3/4 of the time they are unenforceable. They ALL contain "redaction clauses" and clauses that render it useless if its illegal.  Thats why they have a link to the financial governing service of NZ on their site.

You said:

Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge.

It doesn't require me to read the whole thread to respond to a stupid statement like that.

Not doing your research on a coin INCLUDING BITCOIN is FOOLISH

Its a push off tactic. Delay it long enough that the user gets pissed and walks off. Its why people put you on a endless hold when you have issues with a company. This company flat out ignores you, then guys like Lafu say we are lying. It takes some gall to say that with proof right above you showing the opposite. Its BS like this that puts crypto back. These guys are doing nothing but making crypto as a whole look bad. If you cant trust exchanges, then whats the point. They also push tons of scam coins. So they facilitate scams without actually being one. Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge. They also wouldnt last 2 seconds stateside with their BS exchange. That says a lot. Its why I trust Coinbase. They are held accountable.

Not doing your research on a coin is plain foolish.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/RiskStatement

I did, they saw the transaction, they acknowledge there was a problem...So stop looking foolish ya? You didnt even read the thread. I have proof of all of it.  ToS doesnt excuse financial issues. Im not scared of Terms of Service jargin meant to scare people. And these coins are reputable coins....With 100% working chains. Make sure people dont work in law firm before you flash BS ToS terms. 3/4 of the time they are unenforceable. They ALL contain "redaction clauses" and clauses that render it useless if its illegal.  Thats why they have a link to the financial governing service of NZ on their site.
legendary

Its a push off tactic. Delay it long enough that the user gets pissed and walks off. Its why people put you on a endless hold when you have issues with a company. This company flat out ignores you, then guys like Lafu say we are lying. It takes some gall to say that with proof right above you showing the opposite. Its BS like this that puts crypto back. These guys are doing nothing but making crypto as a whole look bad. If you cant trust exchanges, then whats the point. They also push tons of scam coins. So they facilitate scams without actually being one. Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge. They also wouldnt last 2 seconds stateside with their BS exchange. That says a lot. Its why I trust Coinbase. They are held accountable.

Not doing your research on a coin is plain foolish.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/RiskStatement

Cryptopia also provides links to third party websites that assist in doing research https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo

It is essential that people research their coins before buying them on ANY exchange. Coins PAY Cryptopia to be listed there.

If you have a open Support Ticket you have to wait for an reply from our Support Team
or have to wait for sort your issue from the Devs and admins !

Regards  Lafu

With all due respect, It seems that the reply that youre talking about has never happened. Yes, we received one generic reply upon opening the ticket and after that we recieved nothing, even a single update. You guys clearly lacked of professionalism. The customer shouldnt feel worry in times like this, you guys should constantly communicate with them to ease their worriness that causes them to burst in anger and address your company as a scam. This is a simple thing to do I dont know why yoi guys cant do it.
Respect your customers if you want to be respected by them as well.

You talking big crap !  thats why im not reply to you !  
By the way the support getting soon on your problem !
This here isnt for Support things !
I kicked your problem into our staff channel !  
But if i read this shit here from you maybe i should tell them to wait with that ,
depends on yourself now if you stop with that crap talking and your issue gets sorted soon or not !

Think first before you move !

Should be the only reply from me to you !  

Regards Lafu

thats the response I would expect from a crap company. Good job. You just proved my point in force. You are just as bad as them. Go ahead and tell them to not address a legitimate problem because of a mad customer who was stolen from. Just proves how scummy you guys really are. Why should I have any respect for you. You admit to ignoring it, your admins ignore it, you do absolutely nothing to help. you guys are just horrible people that apparently ignores people based on personal opinion.horrible...... Close the ticket and I have every right to report Cryptopia to local financial authority and i will be showing them that you will break laws basesd on how you "feel", as well as prove you stole the money. Hell, you even mentioning that is enough to show it. It proves that you have the capacity to just ignore and sweep stolen money under the rug based on "opinion". So go ahead. Be a dick for no reason to people who were stolen from. Thanks for the screencap btw. This will go into the complaint. A month bro...A effin month and this is your response? LOL. Crap all the way around. I should post this to other forums showing how you really treat and feel about people. In fact...I will. Maybe if your company actually did their job I wouldnt be posting here about it, but somehow its my fault. I have no faith about your "staff channel". My ticket was opened on 3/28....Its 5/5....How could anyone. Even you wouldnt be happy if this happened to you so get real.  You have one month before my financial complaint with your local authority goes into remedy. I am forced to wait 2 months because of  whatever laws you have. Ive waited one...So you telling them to wait (which is absolutely crazy a representative even said that) just makes my complaint look better..As i have waited the necessary 2 months for the complaint to into mediation.

So....Ill use your quote:

"Think first before you move ! "

- Lafu
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Guys,

I honestly don't know why people keep saying Cryptopia is some crazy scam.

It's not.

They have hundreds of sketchy coins listed on their exchange, true, but it is up to YOU whether you buy them or not.

Cryptopia can actually be a VERY profitable exchange if you do your research and due diligence properly.

Here is an article that explains why Cryptopia can be an extremely profitable exchange.

Check it out before you make you keep repeating that it's a scam.

Really don't know if  you are reading the complaints of the users here but if I'm not mistaken, their complaints are not about "doing their own research and due diligence properly". They are saying that they can't even withdraw their own money from the exchange itself. Some say that they deposit this coin in Cryptopia and is not available in their wallet even if it has ton of confirmations. It's not about the coin nor any other problem.

And please, don't put your article here.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

If you have a open Support Ticket you have to wait for an reply from our Support Team
or have to wait for sort your issue from the Devs and admins !

Regards  Lafu

With all due respect, It seems that the reply that youre talking about has never happened. Yes, we received one generic reply upon opening the ticket and after that we recieved nothing, even a single update. You guys clearly lacked of professionalism. The customer shouldnt feel worry in times like this, you guys should constantly communicate with them to ease their worriness that causes them to burst in anger and address your company as a scam. This is a simple thing to do I dont know why yoi guys cant do it.
Respect your customers if you want to be respected by them as well.

You talking big crap !  thats why im not reply to you ! 
By the way the support getting soon on your problem !
This here isnt for Support things !
I kicked your problem into our staff channel ! 
But if i read this shit here from you maybe i should tell them to wait with that ,
depends on yourself now if you stop with that crap talking and your issue gets sorted soon or not !
Think first before you move !

Should be the only reply from me to you ! 

Regards Lafu
Jump to: