Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 141. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Dear Cryptopia!

WHEN YOU WILL START TRADING WITH DEVIANT COIN?

When Wallet Maintenance is finished !  Dont ask for a ETA  . no timeframe at the moment sry !

Regards Lafu
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
Dear Cryptopia!

WHEN YOU WILL START TRADING WITH DEVIANT COIN?
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Hi. Your representative contacted us 3 days ago about the delisting of our MatrixCoin coin. We have fulfilled all the conditions and unsubscribed but there is no answer 3 days, our team is going through because the deadline is gone, and we do not know any news. We ask you to pass or remind your representative.
Thanks so much.

One of our  Devs written to me and he will come back to you , or guess mail you today !

Regards Lafu

Thank you.
legendary
Hi. Your representative contacted us 3 days ago about the delisting of our MatrixCoin coin. We have fulfilled all the conditions and unsubscribed but there is no answer 3 days, our team is going through because the deadline is gone, and we do not know any news. We ask you to pass or remind your representative.
Thanks so much.

One of our  Devs written to me and he will come back to you , or guess mail you today !

Regards Lafu
Thanks so much.
legendary
I receive the ETC. Thanks for fast answer and solution. Have a nice day

Glad and nice to hear you got it so fast ! 

Regards Lafu
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hello. I have deposited ETC three hours ago and still not appears on my balance and also not appears on deposit history. How much will take to be credited?

Wallet is behind the Network , i have let the Wallet Devs known and they look at it !

Regards Lafu

I receive the ETC. Thanks for fast answer and solution. Have a nice day
legendary
Hello. I have deposited ETC three hours ago and still not appears on my balance and also not appears on deposit history. How much will take to be credited?

Wallet is behind the Network , i have let the Wallet Devs known and they look at it !

Regards Lafu
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
legendary
Hi Lafu and Cryptopia team!

Bullion (CBX) has been stuck in resyncing mode for 4 days now at Cryptopia, I think something is wrong. Can somebody check this please?

Hey dude i have pass it forwards to the Wallet Devs , i will keep you up to date if i get any news !

Regards  Lafu

Hi Lafu! Any luck with this issue please?

Got an info from a Dev !

The resyncing should be done after the weekend , also i guess they have Contacted you for !

Regards Lafu

Thanks Lafu, I will tell the others about it.

CBX Wallet is out of  maintenance   !   

Regards Lafu

We have an investment project. Is that why you're deleting our coin? If we close it all our coin will remain on your exchange or not?

As i said i have pass it to our Team and the Dev who does the Listing and Delisting things !

If i get any info about that i will let you know !  
Please wait for , thx !  

I cant do anything more for now sry !

Regards Lafu

Well thank you very much I will wait for news from you.
legendary

We have an investment project. Is that why you're deleting our coin? If we close it all our coin will remain on your exchange or not?

As i said i have pass it to our Team and the Dev who does the Listing and Delisting things !

If i get any info about that i will let you know !  
Please wait for , thx !  

I cant do anything more for now sry !

Regards Lafu
Hello we are the MatrixCoin team/
You remove our coin from your exchange. We tried to contact you in different ways but you didn't answer for 3 weeks. We ask you to postpone the removal of the coin to solve this situation. Advise that we need to do to our coin has remained on your exchange

Your Coins get on the Delist list because :

Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand.
This registration only allows us to list coins that are not 'Financial Products' on our exchange.
The concept of a 'Financial Product' under New Zealand law is similar (but not identical) to that of a 'Security' under US law (and equivalent definitions in other jurisdictions).

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=91697d9edb1e9bc032a664a14a9619e3

You have to  Contact  our Support at [email protected]   via email too  if your Coin is not an Financial Product !

I have pass your message to our Staff and support channel too ! 

Regards Lafu

We wrote many times on different mail but no one answers and time is running out. Maybe you can tell us what we need to do to our coin remained on your exchange. We will try to change this as soon as possible.

You remove our coin from your exchange. We tried to contact you in different ways but you didn't answer for 3 weeks. We ask you to postpone the removal of the coin to solve this situation. Advise that we need to do to our coin has remained on your exchange

This registration only allows us to list coins that are not 'Financial Products' on our exchange.
The concept of a 'Financial Product' under New Zealand law is similar (but not identical) to that of a 'Security' under US law (and equivalent definitions in other jurisdictions).

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=91697d9edb1e9bc032a664a14a9619e3

You have to  Contact  our Support at [email protected]   via email too  if your Coin is not an Financial Product !

Regards Lafu

We wrote many times on different mail but no one answers and time is running out. Maybe you can tell us what we need to do to our coin remained on your exchange. We will try to change this as soon as possible.
legendary

Regards Lafu
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
For the second time, (And I made only 15-18 trades)
I've deposited a coin with a good wallet status--and
the wallet goes into maintenance. The first time it
took me more than 21 days to access my coins.
And now, we are at 2 weeks with no end in sight.

The actual coin's blockchain is functioning properly.
And, I can see my coins on the block explorer. But
Cryptopia has issues. I've looked at other exchanges
and they had similar issues when the coin's b'chain
malfunctioned, in the same example, and every other
exchange had their wallet out of maintenance less
than a day, after the block chain error was fixed.

I don't know what else to say. No other exchange
does business like this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
the one and only luck you will have with this site is when you will leave the exchange and go to some good exchange that offers a fine service even if it costs you your kyc.

learned this from many bad past experiences. stay away from cryptopia.

Cryptopia is definitely one of the lesser ranked altcoin exchanges you can access, however their CEO has just started using youtube as means of communicating for the platform, and hopefully this indicates a lot more effort in listening to users, and making cryptopia a professional platform for traders rather than the current NSFW-ridden chat, mostly spurred on by moderators.

I am minimizing my exposure to cryptopia, but will be unlikely to remove it from my bot entirely, unless current state worsens.
And that itself indicates how bad the exchange is on the basis of solving out bugs and making basic exchange possible.

Its like the site is been run by a bunch of teenagers who just know basics of developing and so the have made something like an exchange but are failing to maintain it.

There are other sites that run much better and so the ceo himself doesnt have to come out and expect people to like the site just because the head of operations is coming out and contacting people.
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

Bullion (CBX) has been stuck in resyncing mode for 4 days now at Cryptopia, I think something is wrong. Can somebody check this please?

Hey dude i have pass it forwards to the Wallet Devs , i will keep you up to date if i get any news !

Regards  Lafu

Got an info from a Dev !

The resyncing should be done after the weekend , also i guess they have Contacted you for !

Regards Lafu

Thanks Lafu, I will tell the others about it.
legendary

Regards  Lafu

Got an info from a Dev !

Regards Lafu
Jump to: